Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an RP

Rexus Drath

@[member="Narcia Felsys"] Ditch the dude with the beiber cut and get with this guy.

@[member="Kathryn Langley"] You could date me, I may use the force but my name is only half as dumb as dragonsflame on the star wars dumb name o meter.

Rexus Drath

@[member="Djonas Vile"] Another black imperial knight?! We can either highlander this or combine forces to rob a liqueur store or take over the galaxy.

Narcia Felsys

N
@[member="Avos Koj"]

Give me a story line to go on.

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

You... you sorta creep me out.

Narcia Felsys

N
@[member="Avos Koj"]

No. But the problem is, like I mentioned earlier. I find her character to be a little underdeveloped currently. And I want her to get some training in so I have some skills in combat before I try anything. Any other ideas?

@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Yeah...your upbeatness. Too high.

Kathryn Langley said:
Learn real combat...Teras Kasi...um...*throws up gang sign* 4 lyfe
lol'd #ThugLyfe

@[member="Narcia Felsys"]
Ummmmmmm. How do you feel about...*goes through everything that's not combat related in Star Wars*...A hike on the forest moon of Endor?

Narcia Felsys

N
@[member="Kathryn Langley"]

Do you even lift?

@[member="Avos Koj"]

Lol, there's plenty of other things. Like character personality development threads. Idk, if I think of something (unlikely, I'm too tired.) I'll let you know.

Yoru Shakou

If you'd like @[member="Narcia Felsys"], you could always drop by the Magrath Barony

Likewise I'm sure @[member="Kathryn Langley"] does lift. What exactly it is that she lifts, I do not know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom