Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an RP

Narcia Felsys

N
So I made this character for fun, I have no specific ties to any factions and I am open to anything/going into any faction if anyone offers anything up. My last post to try and find a story failed. So to those admin who look for those rule breakers like me, I will be closing down the other one :3

Anyways, if anyone has any ideas of a roleplay for Narcia, please PM me, reply, or whatever you want. I am preferably looking to get her trained.

Major Faction

Syn

Nimir-ra to Iella, Jedi Shadow
Narcia Felsys said:
I have no specific ties to any factions and I am open to anything/going into any faction if anyone offers anything up.

Narcia Felsys said:
Anything not having to do with the Light
I would totally suggest clarifying that in the opening but good luck and I might have someone who could rp with you who is none light. Though go with Amy Jo

Narcia Felsys

N
@[member="Syn"]

Yeah that's my bad. I had meant to. But the damage is done now :p

@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

Eh, I guess, got any ideas?

@[member="Narcia Felsys"] Not sure, really. There's random combat situations they could get stuck in, randomly meeting at a cantina with a couple of drinks, etc, etc.

(I also owe you a reply on another sub, I'll get to that ASAP. Went to Universal today, still working on replies)

Narcia Felsys

N
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"]

No prob. I can be patient sometimes. :p Now before I get her into anything too off course. I want to start RPing in training with her to help me develop her character personality. Sometimes it takes me a bit to fully work out details.

@[member="Kathryn Langley"]

What can I say? My milk jugs bring all the boys to the yard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom