Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an Important Darksider

I have ideas running through my head for a campaign. Something grand and glorious. However, I need a powerful darksider, someone that truly does have some galactic significance, that is willing to be the antagonist in the thread (you will of course be able to have your flunkies as support).

What I want here is a showing of those that think they are important enough to be a galactic threat. I want responses that are well thought out and detailed as to why you are as important as you think you are, and why you could be a galactic threat. I'll allow time for people to post before I start sending PM's regarding my plans.

Since I have been nominated here are my credentials
In addition to being a master of the force I also govern two planets directly and will soon co-rule another by marriage. I am a respected member of the fringe high council.That is essentially it.

Oh, credentials.

Well let's see I own a company (Blas-tech) with a vast amount of wealth and influence. I was the champion of two emperors, and I trashed the senate with Mikhail shorn and escaped.

Oh and I'm really good at killing.

I was the Minister of Intelligence under the Sith Triumvirate, Grand Vizier under Darth Moridin and Ashin Varanin, Dark Council member multiple times, Regional Sith Lord under Tyrin Ardik and Dranok Lussk, Sith Emperor with the most genocidal reign ever recorded in Chaos history, wanted war criminal of the Republic, Protectorate, Mandalorians, and the Fel Empire. Slayer of Karin Dorn twice, and overall not very nice fellow.

Also will steal your children when you least expect it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom