Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a rp partner.

Its nice to see a community who gains interest in Starwars. I am looking for a rp partner, or two. I don't mind if you a jedi, sith, mando, outlaw...so on and so on. I'm just here looking for a little fun and to write, escape the world. it dosn't matter if your male or female, or even on what type of the rp because I can mainly do anything to a certain extend. If anyones free, text me up and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

-ps- Daedros isn't exactly jedi nor Sith. he can be seen as mostly in between, but is young and has a big ego pushing him a bit further onto the Darkside. But he isn't cruel, and has somewhat of a balanced persinality of a young man.

Welcome yo Chaos!

I think a thread like this will get more views in the “looking for group “ forum. That’s generally where we ask for people to thread with. Don’t worry though an admin can move it for you no problem. :)

I could thread with you. What type of thread are you looking for? A social one? More action? Some type of training?

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Daedros Daedros

I have several Imperial-Alliance mixed ideology monarchists if you want a political thread. Also have a Chiss Admiral, and and Agent in said Empire that could interact at some point. If you have any ideas, just Hmu!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom