Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For a Purpose

large.gif
But I suppose I ought to at least say "Hello"...​
So I'm currently wandering without a purpose. I've gotten out of touch with my profession and don't enjoy it like I used to. I mostly just float through space, when I'm not visiting Sinnat.

Anybody up for a random encounter? Have a job I can carry out? Anything... Anything at all...

[member="Adiara Drelas"]

Well I'd have you 'picking up' pieces of various technology from other worlds for me, among other things. I'd even supply you a new fighter, if you wanted to try it out. You'd also get paid to beta test various blaster designs, and what not.

[member="Warren Century"]

I'm not in the habit of playing with blasters, nasty little things they are, however shipments I can run. Don't bother telling me what's inside, just give me the destination and a timeframe and we'll be golden.

[member="Adiara Drelas"]

"It ain't exactly a job.... But you get five thousand credits just for participating" *Jayce reaches into his pocket and fishes out a business card which he holds out to the man, A simple looking black card with a small X emblazoned on its surface* "That will get you in....Have fun"

*With that Jayce exited with a sinister smirk on his lips*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom