Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking For A Military Tactician

Hey there friends and fiends,

Recently I've been wanting to build up on my OOC (Out-Of-Character) knowledge of certain aspects of roleplaying which I think would really benefit the way I write/interact with others. This has led me to realise I could really do with some helpful tips, hints and even guidance where writing tactical posts/a military tactician his/herself are concerned.

So I've come to you brilliant people!

I do not need someone for a thread, I need someone who is willing to sit down with me OOC, on Skype or something similar, to help me get myself into such a mindframe and help to teach me how to be tactical.

The fact of the matter is that this character is now a Sith Knight; I want to expand what she's capable of, and I think a high level skill I need to learn OOC more so than IC is how to lead. Not just in general but aspects such as campaigns, dominions etc - and if I lack this knowledge OOC then I'm going to be screwed ICly.

So yes, if anyone is willing to assist me with this, I would be extremely grateful and largely in your debt.

Thanks, Libby.

As I said on Skype, thanks and I'll take you up on the offer, but I'd still like to see if anyone else will offer too. Different people have different ideas on this sort of thing, and I'd like to make informed decisions in the future ^-^

@[member="Qae Shena"]

Thanks everyone :x If you don't have my skype could you add: Nietzara ^-^ I'd really appreciate this assistance.

And yeah Tactical

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] @[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] @[member="Aedan Miles"] @[member="Xardus Folidaar"] @[member="Vilox Pazela"]

@[member="Sarge Potteiger"] I don't think she's needing help with "League of Legends."

Quick tip on tactics @[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]: inflict the most damage that benefits you, screws someone else over...all the while never letting them know you were involved as you comfort the upset player over what you did.

*strolls off*

Matho Healb

Raven's Ark General - Katzbalger Class
I used to be involved with the clan Tactical Gaming a while back. It was all about, as the name suggests, being tactical. Thinking critically, coming up with ways to deal with threats that the enemy won't expect. And perhaps the most important is communication. If you want, I could show you some stuff.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

Military history major, Army and Airforce ROTC Experience, and a general love for tactics and the generals that innovated warfare right here. If you ever have any questions on tactics and general strategies feel free to contact me, my Skype is David_Tharkosa.

Edit: Never ask me about naval warfare though, like modern day naval warfare. Bloody annoying subject for me, never can understand the tactics involved there.

Matho Healb

Raven's Ark General - Katzbalger Class
Juthan'Athar said:
Never ask me about naval warfare though, like modern day naval warfare. Bloody annoying subject for me, never can understand the tactics involved there.
It's all about controlling your battlespace and taking out enemy ships before they can detect you. Which is why submarines and stealth aircraft are as important to a naval battle as the ship itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom