Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a love interest

Saera Willamina Savan

~+--- Skaidra ---+~ Beskarsmith, Alchemist
Aken Bosch said:
Hannibal Oryen No, and if you paid attention to Circe, you'd know that. I'm merely trying to reinvigorate my muse for this character.
Somehow little known fact (ironic when you consider we discussed it in Fringe and CIS chat way back when, guys); Ashe (aka Aynea) was originally made to beat Circe at her own game since venting her didn't work, and I'm still not entirely sure how that ended in marriage. They had a one night stand and I think the very next thread after, Ashe kinda got attached and it seemed fun to write about so yeah. Complete unplanned accidental love!!!

OHHHHHHHHH I get it, Hannibal means the implant wyrms!

Nyxie

【夢狐】
IOW0WAC.gif

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Aken Bosch"] - Wanna give Alachei another try? Same deal as before. No guarantees. Let nature run its course.

[member="YubYub the Vengeful"] it's okay... You still have Circe's scalp to keep you company. Though I am honesty surprised that there's no female Ewoks on this site.

[member="Deira"] Considering that it sort of petered out before, I'll have to pass.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
[member="Astrian Callus"] - Nope. Not really that big. She doesn't even have a playby. :p

Aken Bosch - Actually, what happened was that Alachei found someone. Then then disappeared two days later. You forget already?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom