Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a love interest

Well... Bosch hasn't had anything done with him in a while. I'd like to get him someone to romance, preferably a female Darksider(or even a Lightsider, I don't know. His crew's been setting him up on random dates using Galactic E-Match.com since the Empire collapsed). Considering that Bosch has always silently blamed the Sith for the Empire's collapse(and the Jedi, in the case of a Lightsided love interest), the storyline opportunities as he learns to grow in and accept the woman in his relationship will be excellent, similar to those of Vitor(whom I stopped using due to the other writer's having lost muse).

Anyone interested? This will be a long-term storyline, of course, so I'd appreciate any interested parties being willing to commit to this.

*Sits down on a stool, folding hands over one another*

Hi! Well, I'm a dark sider, bit that should be apparent. But I still like normal stuff! Long walks on a beach, staring lovingly into the eyes of that special person. I even like fine art! So long as it isn't from heretics.

But you have to be careful with me, when I get angry I start to choke people for any reason I can come up with.

Oh! My name is Darth Ferus! And I'm choice number one!

(On a more serious note, this is legit. If you're not interested in a guy though, disregard this as I go mope)

[member="Darth Ferus"]

I think he mentioned his hatred of Darksiders though, since he blames the Sith for a lot apparently. Ferus might have an uphill battle but there could be that strong love/hate romance we see every so often.

[member="Darth Ferus"] Honestly, I have half a mind to accept this. Considering the age we're in, guy-guy relationships are normal, and I believe it would be the site's first. But the end result would likely be Bosch committing suicide due to him being unable to take the constant aggression and anger. Not to mention Ferus would likely be used by Krag as a means of intimidating Bosch into submission if he disagreed with any naval strategies. Still, thank you for the offer.

[member="Judah Dashiell"] Too wide of a load. Wife-comes-to-visit days would result in half the bridge being unusable due to Popo's sheer bulk.

[member="Hannibal Oryen"] No, and if you paid attention to Circe, you'd know that. I'm merely trying to reinvigorate my muse for this character.

[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] Mnbvcxz.

[member="Delila Castillon"] I agree it would be interesting, but there's a good chance it would devolve into the whole Satan-Saddam Hussein sort of relationship. That wouldn't end up too well long-term.

Aken Bosch said:
I'd like to get him someone to romance,
ny8.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom