Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a love interest for a sith.

So in the early days of Abyss development I planned this arc out with him having feelings for a woman, against his dedication to the sith yada yada, so that in the end he could overcome these feelings to attempt to kill her. Killing or at least trying to kill a loved one is somewhat of a rite of passage for the sith, and I really looked forward to it, but after a long thread the story still remains unfinished after the character and writer I was working with suddenly vanished roughly two months ago (I guess).

As I would really like to still have this arc, I am now looking for someone else to fill the spot. The whole thing isn't meant for one thread, but more as a continuous story, with a natural development of their relationship before the end comes. Also part of this was planned to be some weird, pseudo romantic lightsaber creation lol, but that if fully optional. I don't really care if light, dark, neutral or NFU, as long as it fits character wise.

Yeah so anyone interested. (And seriously horus, don't post that picture again. (I already know it will be here one way or another.)

[member="Darth Abyss"]
Oh my, aren't you a very strong, young man.... call me :)

bcPKyi1.jpg

Stacy, 22, Single

Loves dogs, running & travelling!!!

Darth Imperia

D
Can't you just be a reasonable Sith and keep your loved ones locked in a basement or something?

(Comparatively reasonable)

[member="Tanomas Graf"][member="Horus"]

2JVJbKt.jpg

HA! Those two womp-rats aren't what you're looking for!

Susan, 21, single

Dislikes: Sand, it's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom