Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a (former) Master

Obtainer of Rare Antiquities
Hey folks! I thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone was interested. I'm looking for someone who might want to be Ren's former Master in the Silver Jedi Concord (doesn't have to be someone from the Silver Jedi specifically, but my character's backstory does involve training in the Silver Jedi). My idea (which is open to revision; I'm kinda shaky on the whole timeline of the board) is that the two worked together on Ren's archaeological expeditions, but the two had a bit of a falling out (the specifics of which we could work out; my initial idea is that Ren was/is too impulsive and had/has too much of a lust for adventure, which caused some problems) and after the dissolution of the Silver Jedi the two hadn't seen each other for several years. Maybe the two could have a bit of a reuniting.

Just throwing this out there, and if anyone wants to spitball some thoughts, feel free to reply/DM me!

Definitely not on topic for a Silver Jedi Master but maybe your character and my Jon Dromon Jon Dromon could thread together on a separate plot? I figure if we have nothing else in common, we have Duros. xD

But seriously I'm always a fan of unlikely encounters and maybe they bump into each other and end up teaming up on an adventure?

Tempest is open for connections. Late 20's. I don't timeline follow well either. She was always great with kids and a bit of one herself. She was not entirely grounded in any faction, and went off on her own personal missions alot. She broke any Law that she wanted when she had her eye on something Jedi-ish/ing. For instance, she sold her ship and stole it back when she saw it was used for illegal merchandise runs...making her suspected of criminal activity. She would to drop her Padawan if they persistently felt off to her. I assume they probably couldn't keep up with her running off all the time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom