Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Looking for a family name and ties.

So as the title suggests, I'm looking for a family or lineage who might have 'lost contact' with an infant force sensitive daughter when she was claimed or rescued as a youngling by a Jedi order.

I'd prefer the lineage to mean she's lost out on a privileged and entitled lifestyle, and I'm not particularly bothered if the name is infamous either. Doesn't have to be royalty, though I wouldn't say no.

I should state that this is for a new character,

who will now be 18+ and pretty naive about who they could have been and how horrible the galaxy really is.

I'm not seeking immediate contact with said family (officially she's given that up) but, later on, that would be good rp development.

If you want to ask any more questions feel free to reply, dm or hit me up on discord. You can see samples of my writing in Maris' posts.

Thanks!

Tʜᴇ Mᴀᴅᴄʟᴀᴡ
Maris Fero Maris Fero

Now, I can't say that the Kaaths are anythin' fancy. But we come from a long history of proud lawmen and protectors. Perhaps not shiny like a king or a senator, but rich in morals. We do have a Kiffar bloodline, thus the Force runs in our blood. Skipped my generation though.

(Not to mention was dumb and young once. Could have easily had a daughter he didn't know about)

Maris Fero Maris Fero

Ok...well I decided to toss my hat in the ring here. But with a sort of options situation that would depend on just what kind of family you'd want. (And also reliability, as different characters often have different rankings in how well I can keep them).

Salis. This would actually make Maris a 3rd daughter to Salis but the other two are written by me (originally only one was, but there are more detailed reasons on why that changed). Because I can't really be a stand-in for the writer formerly Salis's husband, it would have been an affair. By the time she had kids she was rather well off money-wise and it likely wouldn't have been hard for them to enjoy that, she tends to make plenty due to her previous occupations as well as a good military position, while spending relatively little herself. She may under go some personality changes in some manner, but she's one of my two oldest characters on the site, and I still use her when it works. Her name isn't entirely infamous, as she doesn't exactly shout it at every battle, but there are definitely a few enemies out there that would know her.

As Nyrasa Emrick suggested, there is the Emrick Dynasty. You might be able to see if any of us have a character that could work as a parent, but you should be able to have relatives.

The only other option I have that may work (and actually get used properly over time) is Fe Tserim, she's not royalty but she is definitely well off like Salis. Formerly took up a specific kind of military position involving telepathy. She's fairly easy to write as long as I have a place to write her and I expect I can use her easily. However you'd have to accept being half Vran, specifically the Ven. I could explain that in more detail. I suppose it's theoretically possible she just...didn't inherit the Vo (the organ they genetically engineered into their species long ago). Without which she'd really just be human. Though it'd definitely be considered a deformity to them. Another difference is while Salis is essentially a hedonist, Fe would expect her child to at least work hard, but she'd probably never see poverty, and due to their medical tech, would never have suffered injury for long. While she could be self serving and pampered as a child of Fe, there'd definitely be a bad reputation that'd come with it from her people.

Thanks for the feedback from folks so far, I'll read through it all later on when I get a chance.

I just want to reiterate that this is not for Maris, it would be a new character.

Maris Fero Maris Fero I'll gladly throw in my Darth if you want a 'lost contact' to a pretty messed up lineage.
Insatious is halfway to 500 years, so he has lived and been around. Though Insatious isn't exactly loving and caring.

But yea, if you want a lineage to a Sith, I'm down for work something fun and interesting out ^^

Darth Malcharion

D
Like my lovely family members have said, the Emrick Dynasty is certainly an option. We are an ancient lineage of Sith, ruling over our own feudal world in the backwaters of the Outer Rim. In recent years the Dynasty has begun opening up, with the prospect of securing more ties to other worlds. As they are Sith, this securing of ties will most likely result in wars of conquest and destruction. If your character, whoever they become, was indeed saved by a Jedi, it might be a lovely story development option for her to face her estranged, evil Sith family as she tries to make a good showing of herself.

Maris Fero Maris Fero Nyrasa Emrick Nyrasa Emrick Salis Salis

Second King of The Elysium Empire
Maris Fero Maris Fero

The Empire has a few big families:

The Dobsons: Mob family, very large, spread out over 4 writers, hold very significant influence over The Empire. Not all of them are evilthough... Dorthea Dobson Dorthea Dobson is just a Karen, and Viken Dobson Viken Dobson is an anti-social Dobsons working at MandalArms

The Arenais Family: Only Loreena Arenais-Valhoun Loreena Arenais-Valhoun is in The Empire, but the Arenais family is a rich family with many connections. Lori and her brother Caedyn are the rulers of Mnemosyne, though it's mostly for tradition. Loreena is also The Queen of The Elysium Empire since her husband Rex is the King. Finally, Loreena is the owner of MandalArms (Mandal-Elysium Arms, technically)

The Valhoun Family: Heath Valhoun, Rex Valhoun, and Loreena Arenais-Valhoun make up The Valhoun family. The Valhouns are the most powerful family in The Empire, as they are the ruling family. However the family is small, and its' influence is challenged by The Dobsons and Arenais.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom