Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for a Darksider to train Nyla

Nyla Crow

Friendly Neighborhood Edgelady
Nyla Crow, a human from Nar Shaddaa, has recently realized her connection to the Force, and is looking for someone to train her in the finer points of controlling and manipulating the Force. While she is quite, quite adept at channeling large amounts of Energy, she can do so only in one specific way - Force Fear - and can only do so when under the effects of extreme rage or frustration.

Light Side Adepts need not apply, lovelies.~ Sorry!

[member="Nyla Crow"]

I have to personally and wholeheartedly nominate [member="Darth Erebos"]. He is a very chill/creative writer and an awesome teacher. Plus, he will not be (too) disappointed/upset if you leave your character's muse...I hope. (I'm really sorry, Bjar) The only downside is that he may already have too many students, since he's an awesome teacher.

I currently have two apprentices and am training the FU's of the OS in mass trainings once/twice a month, would be three but given that [member="Jack Mirrikh"]'s muse died he's out of that counting (Can come back whenever he wants btw) But I'm fully willing to teach you if you want. [member="Nyla Crow"]

Nyla Crow

Friendly Neighborhood Edgelady
Dredge said:
[member="Nyla Crow"]

If you dont mind having PTSD for the next forever then I'll gladly train you :D
plsnothkyou.
Nyla has enough problems controlling her emotions already.

Issue has been closed. Thank you all for your offers. :3

[member="Nyla Crow"]

Closed, sure, but if you find yourself wanting more I believe your desires in the Dark Side fit in line with the Sith Empire if that ever interests you. Also, why train with Erebos when you can train with the one who trained him? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom