Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lookin' for a brawl.

Darth Imperia

D
So I've been feeling right bellicose lately - stresses of the holidays, things happening on Chaos, the like. And what I'd like is a duel - a proper 1v1, lightsabers clashing, Force Powers flying. Ideally, I'd prefer to fight someone at or around Darth Imperia's level of experience, and I'd rather not die or kill anyone - amputation I'd also rather avoid, but it's an acceptable outcome, so I'll not be whining if it happens. As for who I'm looking to fight, that doesn't matter - Light, Dark, Gray, Human, Cyborg, Zeltron, doesn't matter.

So, Any Takers?

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Vitor Avendahl"]

I love you.

Edit: Also, yes. Mala's precious face may be scarred by the searing heat of plasma.

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Darth Ferox"]

While you're far more advanced than Imperia in terms of combat experience - I think she's got an edge over Ferox in her sheer versatility, if Force Powers are anything to go by.
Could be a pretty interesting fight, I'll keep ya in mind.

Matreya

I could throw down, [member="Valashu Elahad"]. He is a master, but of Illusions, telekinesis and archery. While he doesnt use a lightsaber, his bow can sustain against them.

[member="Darth Imperia"]

Tellos

[member="Darth Imperia"] got myself a sith who needs an opponant if you are up to it. They can have some diagreement somehow I am sure.Shes a Mirukula Named Shuduc Macar and an acolyte but shes no slouch. Anyways leave the offer here.

Kel Novastar

K
[member="Darth Imperia"]

If you don't mind giving an apprentice a go, i'd love a chance to test out my combat writing against another player [:

I would fight you, and I would agree to a handicap to balance out the strength difference. I thought something like no weapons for Abyss, but I am open for other things if you have a better idea.

[member="Darth Imperia"]

Darth Imperia

D
[member="Kel Novastar"]

Kel looks interesting - Although he is a bit...powerful for an Acolyte, that's not exactly a problem. Raw Talent versus Finesse and Experience could be an interesting fight.

Kel Novastar

K
[member="Darth Imperia"]

Yeah he's a bit talented with the force, but he's got quite alot of work to go definitely. Could be interesting to get some actual combat experience in on him!

Darth Imperia

D
You know what?
I think I'm gonna throw down with [member="Kel Novastar"] to start with.
Everyone else, I'll keep you in mind for eventual fights.
:3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom