Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Look, a new guy!

Hello there!

I'm Buvvins. Despite being an avid roleplayer, I've only really role-played through forums as a side thought of the roleplaying communities I took part in. For the past 5 years of my life, I've mainly participated in RP through video games and tabletop games. (I still spend about 15 hours a week playing Dungeons and Dragons with two different groups of people who want to tear each other apart.) I'm excited to try out a new form (forum, har har) of roleplay in a universe that I already have some experience with.

I was seduced into joining this particular community by the lovely [member="Anja Aj'Rou"], a close friend of mine and former co-developer of a few roleplay servers that went down the drain (after months of success, though!)

If you'd like to know more about the thing known as Buvvins, here's a list of random facts:
  • I'm an amateur digital artist. So far, the majority of what I've done has been with more traditional media (mostly pencil) but I'm slowly starting to create pixel art and character portraits.
  • I spend a gross amount of time gaming. My games of choice are either roguelikes, RPGs, strategy games, farming simulators (Harvest Moon is great; don't judge me!,) or some unholy mixture of all of those things.
  • I am an abnormally tall person, standing at 204 cm. (~6'7")
  • If Myer Briggs is trustworthy, I am an INTJ, also known as "The Mastermind" and "The Architect."
  • Despite what impressions I may be giving off, I'm a very quiet soul. My best friends call me a manipulative madman though, so I suppose there's some truth there.
  • I have awful vision, I'm deaf in one ear, and I'll probably completely lose my hearing if I keep listening to the loud music that I love.
  • My worst pet peeve is that I despise repeating what I've said at least two times before. I won't snap out in a fit of rage if I need to or even complain, but know that I'm slowly dying every time I'm asked to "repeat that, please."
  • You'll probably be sick of me moments after engaging me in conversation. You've been warned.
Overall, I'm excited to be a part of this community and start truly roleplaying again!
I put way too much effort into writing this wall of text, so thank you for taking the time to at least skim it. I don't quite have any questions as of yet, but if you've any recommendations, I'd love to hear them.

Buvvins said:
My worst pet peeve is that I despise repeating what I've said at least two times before. I won't snap out in a fit of rage if I need to or even complain, but know that I'm slowly dying every time I'm asked to "repeat that, please."
I didn't catch that last part, do you mind....

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■) ........repeating it

[gifv]http://i.imgur.com/SZ5XNQl.webm[/gifv]

Anja Aj'Rou said:
Golly, Tef. For someone who's adamant about following directions...
CQZcP0V.gif

[11:02:57 PM] Samuel Aten: Tefka is the board owner.
[11:03:00 PM] Samuel Aten: He's pretty good.
[11:03:50 PM] Gagalark (Mason): he the automated "welcome to the forums" guy?
[11:04:10 PM] Samuel Aten: Lol.
[11:04:14 PM] Samuel Aten: that's automated yes.
[11:04:17 PM] Samuel Aten: but he's a real person
[11:04:18 PM] Samuel Aten: :p
[11:04:27 PM] Gagalark (Mason): sweet jesus
his post
[11:04:33 PM] Samuel Aten: xD
[11:06:10 PM] Gagalark (Mason): can he be my dad instead
[11:08:01 PM] Samuel Aten: NO
[11:08:34 PM] Gagalark (Mason): tefka didn't even give me mystery milk
[11:09:06 PM] Samuel Aten: Good.

>.> <.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom