Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time to stay away.. (Haven + Noah)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
The last several months was harsh, she turned her back on the Rebel Alliance, on the Protectorate and on the only one she truly cared for...@[member="Noah Corek"].

It had been a hard time for her, she realized she was an accident... she was never wanted by her parent, the very parents who she had believed died to save her, this brought her to believe she was not wanted anywhere, she returned to her pirates life and never looked back, but the recent events she was forced to return and even now she seeks Noah to speak with him about her failure to keep their child safe, she lost her pregnancy... this would hurt them both.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah sat in his apartment,four months,since Haven had left,he knew she was pregnant she had left and when he found out she had left,he was devastated about it,refusing to leave his apartment for a week before he was physcially pulled out by a few of his friends and made to work. But now,after seeing Haven on the planet had made all those feeling return and now he sat in his apartment moping once again.

Haven Pryde

Walking toward the apartment in her leather pants, crop top and heels she walks toward the one person she hurt the most, the one person that could have helped her cope she ran away from... the one thing she promised she would never do, she did.

Walking up to the building she sighed and walked inside and went to the lift, from there she walked to the apartment and politely knocked.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah raised a bottle of Correllian whiskey and was about to drink it when he heard someone knock on his door. Quickly,he stood,grabbing one of his Corek Custom Revolver he held it in his right hand and the bottle in his left and went to the door and opened it and his face scrunched up when he saw who it was and walked away,but he forgot to close the door in the process.

Haven Pryde

Watching him she walked in and used a subtle force push to close the door behind her and looked around at the messy apartment.

"It appears someone needs a maid" she joked as she walked toward him "We need to talk Noah" she admitted.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Haven Pryde"]
"Oh really? What do we need to talk about? The fact that you left while pregnant? That I was willing to help and you just? Or maybe this?!" Noah yelled and threw a small rectangular box to her feet,once she opened it,she would find a ring inside.

Haven Pryde

Catching the box with her telekinesis she looked inside and found a ring, tears escaping her eyes she smirked at him and responded "I never knew how much you cared" she said in a sad voice "Sit down Noah" she requested.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
"Never knew I cared? I loved you Haven." Noah told her as he sat down and placed the bottle and revolver on a small table next to the chair. "So,what do you want to talk about?" Noah asked as he sat there and took a swig from the bottle.

Haven Pryde

Another tear fell and she stared him down "In my mental lapse I lost our daughter Noah" she said with sorrow "I know I should never have left, but I did what I do best and ran" she admitted as she stood there "In my idiocy I lost what I had been carrying" another set of tears escaped her eyes again.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah heard what she said and began to cry when he heard that his unborn child was dead. He stared at the floor before replying. "It's my fault,maybe if I had been stronger or smarter this wouldn't have happened." Noah informed Haven in a low voice.

Haven Pryde

"That's it Noah, you did everything you could have done" she admitted "But I just couldn't handle finding out my mother and father died trying to kill me" she admitted as she stood there "I'm spawn of the dark side and light side... but also unwanted" she said sadly "Somehow in my infancy I was able to kill them both, I have no clue how it happened or how to unlock it again but I did"

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
"I refuse to believe that." Noah said as he stood and turned her face to look into her eyes. "Haven,your past doesn't define you,it just gives you the starting point for who your going to be." Noah told her and grabbed the ring from box and slid it over her finger.

Haven Pryde

Watching this she smirked at him she looked at the ring and teared some more and swiped her finger over it "Thanks" she just said as she stared at it.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
"Haven,I know I love you and I know you love me,so what the hell. Will you marry me?" Noah asked as he took Haven's chin in his hand and wiped the tears from her eyes using his thumb.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
"Haven,do you think we should try for another child?" Noah asked sheepishly as the held each other,Noah wrapping his arms around her waist in a attempt to hold her closer and show that he was here for her.

Haven Pryde

Considering the offer she smirked painfully at him "In time we could, just not now" she admitted as she held him close

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
"I understand,it's fine,I think it would be best if we took some time to heal." Noah informed her as he held her. He then pulled back and looked her over. "Are you hungry?" Noah asked as he saw that she was looking a bit thin.

Haven Pryde

"Famished" she admitted as she let him go and once again looked at his apartment "I see you need a womans touch" she teased.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah rolled his eyes when he heard her say that he needed a woman's touch. "Yeah,well we can talk about that after I take you out to dinner." Noah informed her as he smiled at her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom