Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time to stay away.. (Haven + Noah)

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
"Well,there's a nice little Corellian place down the street. It's usually packed about now,but with my new position,I think I could get us in." Noah informed her as she got closer.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled as she said this and then walked forward and wrapped his arms around her waist. "Or we could just stay here and I could fix you something up."

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"] @[member="Haven Pryde"]
"Well we don't have to wait till after." Noah informed her as he wrapped his arms tighter around her and brought her closer.

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
"I'd prefer it if we did" she teased as she held him as well "although we could go out to dinner, come back and enjoy a nice romantic evening" she playfully stated.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah smiled at this and then thought of something. "Haven,can you tell me who killed our daughter?" Noah asked of her and looked her in the eye.

Haven Pryde

Staring him deep in the eye as she shed a tear at the thought of the reason she lost the baby "I did" she admitted as she stood there in his arms..

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
"No Haven,who put you into the situation that caused you to lose the baby?" Noah asked as he held her closer to comfort her and show that he was there for her.

Haven Pryde

"I did" she admitted as she held him closely "Battles and such to acquire restricted tech can be a disaster sometimes" she added.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah pulled Haven out the door and towards the elevator. Once they were inside the elevator he pushed the button for the first floor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom