Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Long time to stay away.. (Haven + Noah)

Haven Pryde

Pirate Queen | ODF Marine
Watching him she kisses his lips gently as the elevator chimed the floor and the doors opened "Well think happy thoughts then" she teased.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
"Well,with you around,that won't be so hard." Noah informed her as she kissed him and then smiled once the elevator doors opened. "Come on." Noah told her as he led her towards the lobby's front door.

Haven Pryde

Walking with him she stared out the doors as the night fell quickly and wondered what he had in plan, but she wanted to be surprised so she kept silent.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
As Noah led Haven outside,he stopped and held Haven. "Haven,I want to take you to Coruscant." Noah informed her and looked down at her as he held her.

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
"Haven,I just don't wanna take you there,I want to take you and meet my parents." Noah informed her as he looked down at his feet a little embarassed.

Haven Pryde

Watching him she raised her lip and bit it for a moment lost in thought, as she stood there she mulled over the thought it remaining loyal and by his side or taking a new path, when she first left hoth she searched for the reason behind her parents death only to find clues that she was not wanted by them, what she was told by her family that her parents died to save her but what she uncovered was that she killed her own parents with an obviously lost ability while trying to save her own life from them.

As she remains lost in thought she ponders Noah and Her own life, she thinks over what they had been through and finally comes to a decision "Noah" she started as she stared at him with cold but sorrowful eyes "I have to go, and I dont know how long I will be gone" she said as she fought against her own emotions.

@[member="Noah Corek"]

Noah Corek

Factory Judge
@[member="Haven Pryde"]
Noah's emotion became furious and pitiful when he heard what she said. Quickly untangling himself from her,Noah took a few good steps backwards and shook his head. "You wanna know something?" Noah asked as he stepped even farther back. "I thought you were different,I thought you actually loved me but once again I was an idiot taken for a ride." Noah informed her and then turned and began to walk away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom