Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Invasion Long Live The Empire | DE Invasion of GA held Coruscant & Anaxes OOC Sign Up

DE-LONG-LIVE-THE-EMPIRE-1.png

Site Administrator: Valiens Nantaris

Following the raid on the Imperial capital of Carlac, the DARK EMPIRE retaliates with their long-awaited plan to wrestle the jewel of the Core Worlds from the hands of the valiant GALACTIC ALLIANCE.

After extensive preparations, amassing their fleet, launching war games, and weeks of gathering armament, the GALACTIC EMPEROR has finally made his will clear - the immediate reclamation of the galactic capital, CORUSCANT.

A transmission broadcasts across the galaxy, reaching out to the hearts of all imperial citizens and sympathizers. The GRAND VIZIER spurs the masses with her charismatic war cry, forewarning what terrible storm was about to rage over the Core Worlds. The opening salvo had long since finished.

The CORE WARS had truly begun..

shannic-1-1.gif

The DARK EMPIRE will invade the GALACTIC ALLIANCE on 6/1

Last edited:

DeadpoolMLP

Too many characters, I have
Using my writer account, because this pretty much effects all of my characters.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si will be there, defending the temple and the innocents of the city.

Lupa Visz Lupa Visz will be assisting in warposting coordination, as Gress D'ran Gress D'ran and Ashley Nevermore Ashley Nevermore will be doing warposting. The Hellstompers and Pheonix Platoon have prepped for this.

Stomme Kleine Kikker Stomme Kleine Kikker will be doing social evac stuff, probably not gonna post too much.

Anthony Gray Sun Anthony Gray Sun will also be looking for a fight.

And finally, Valery Noble Valery Noble requesting allowance that the Mandalorian Protectors are allowed to fight alongside the GA

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom