Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA LOA/Reduced Activity

Hello folks, as some of you already know, next week I’ll be moving. Right now I’m in the midst of wondering if I have enough boxes for all of my garbage, trying to keep my apartment “clean” for the multitude of oddly scheduled showings my property manager made, and eating all of the weird stuff I forgot I had in my freezer. All of this combined with me purposely ignoring any foresight I have to not overthread myself as resulted in, well, overthreading myself.

I have no idea how the next few weeks are going to go for me, and I may or may not have pockets of free time where I’ll be able to post. I likely will, but I have no idea when those are going to be. At the end of this month, I’ll be starting a new position that I am severely underqualified for, where I will desperately pretend that I know what I’m doing for the majority of my waking hours.

I’ll still be around on discord and will participate in Chaos things when I can, but I just wanted to give the folks I write with a reason for my sparseness, if it comes to that. I will do my best to keep up with things.

Thank you and I’ll see you on the other side (Pennsylvania).

(That’s not an election joke, I really am moving to Pennsylvania)

Tagging people I’m writing with currently, sorry if I miss anyone!
Mathieu Brion Mathieu Brion | Cadere Cadere | Tavius Muuaji Tavius Muuaji | Xandyr Xandyr | Vilaz Munin Vilaz Munin | Lark Lark | AMCO AMCO | Damian Starchaser Damian Starchaser | Thirdas Heavenshield Thirdas Heavenshield | Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

8fddf2f2188f1c6.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom