Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA or AWOL...

Hello everybody,

I will be absent from the forums for about a week while I clear my head and try to refocus myself, I hope this does not come at a bad time. If and when I do return I'd like to extend an apology to the LoTF since when and if I come back I won't be in their faction any longer...

The characters that are effected are below.

Isis Fontana
Haven Pryde
Loran Nera
Clara Foster
Niki Manson
Tarika Sadow
and others...

Like I said I'll be gone for a week, or longer depending on what my decision is... I just need time to relax, and get over this flu.

Regards

Isis aka K Ry.

Take your time and get better.

I was looking forward to RPing with Haven in The Rebel Alliance. Hopefully when you come back I will still get that chance.

Matreya

I may be a fringeman, but you and I have had some fun together with two characters now. So don't drop me as a friend just cause you drop the faction ight? Have fun, kiss a stranger, drink hot cocoa, kiss a stranger, make smores....

*is a stranger*

Lmfao..why an I in such a good mood today..!?

Fyi when I do return the characters won't be interacting with Fringers, so don't expect to go in RP... and due to what just happeend between Fringe and me Isis will be an isolationist, which means she will barely be seen in and out of role play.

Matreya

Cool. Lol cuz despite IC Isis being a hayter :)P) your cool to play wit and I wanna work out whatever beef we got. @[member="Isis Fontana"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom