Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA IS OVER! :D

Akodya Mune

A
WHELP, I'M BACK. Sorry to all I owe about the delays, Wifi was extremely hard to come by so I only managed very few posts. But I am home now so...I SHALL BE REPLYING ASAP

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Dred Varad"] D'awww thanks.

@[member="Nala Tu"] *is tackled* WWOOOOAAAAAHH HELLO AGAIN! oooooooh is it gossip? ;D

@[member="Akodya Mune"]

Kind of. Me and Gherron are together now, that's the good news. But there's bad news.....I lost my father and my original lightsaber was destroyed int he fight against the sith who killed him. Now I have a new one. And it's purple!

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Dred Varad"] OH I see how it is...we have a playa' in da house!

@[member="Nala Tu"] OH I HAVE MISSED A LOT. That is pretty awful about Nala's dad but MY SHIP IS CANON So I am pretty gooood. PURPLE BLADE? SO PRETTTTTY!!!

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] I just saw that! SO IT IS OFFICAL! I shall get to that reply soon enough, master.

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"] AND THANK YOU SIR! :D

Naaa, just giving a compliment. Being a hound hasn't gotten this character.....or any of my characters anywhere in life.

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Nala Tu"] I FEEEEL SO LOOOOVVEEED! Missed ya' to darlin' it is goodz to be back on the interwebs.

@[member="Dred Varad"] Oh good, in that case, thanks for the compliment!

Akodya Mune

A
@[member="Joshua DragonsFlame"] AAAAHHH I CAN SEE THE TAG! CONGRATULATIONS! *high fives*

@[member="Akio Kahoshi"] Yes please, thank you.

*takes the tea and sips*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom