Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA for the Cira... and all her chars redue

Okay... still on semi LOA and you really won't see me that much around. I'm horribly sick ( Hacking up a lung) and in the midst of buying a new home with the hubby before he leaves to go overseas on the 18th.

If you need me, you can skype me. I normally have my mobile around. But I've no mind to do posting while I have medicine head and sick. This goes for all of my characters.

Feel better @[member="Cira"] . I had the same sickness about two weeks ago and it was horrible, I'm still coughing! Vernors Ginger Ale will save your life, I swear by it.

Enjoy your LOA :)

Jsc

Disney's Princess
These sick days are all counting against your theoretical pay! ...Theoretically Fictitiously, of course. ...Erm. Humorously Theoretically Fictitiously. Not Literally. What was I saying?

Get well soon! XOXO

Thanks guys for the well wishes!

A lot better today, hubby gave me strict bedrest yesterday so that helps out a lot, not coughing my lungs out. In a week I'll be in full swing with the wings! ^_^

Welp, hubby left on a jet plane, and for now ( at least until the holidays and when I move into the, hopefully, new house) I'll be on in a more consistent basis xD

Now to catch up on all those rp's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom