Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech LO-WD1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trace Xyston

Lilaste Elghaseki
futuristic combat drone. Image 1 of 4

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a combat drone for the Lilaste Order
  • Image Source: here
  • Canon Link: NA
  • Permissions: NA
  • Primary Source: NA
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
  • Manufacturer: (Lilaste Order
  • Affiliation: Lilaste Order
  • Market Status: Closed
  • Model: LO-WD
  • Modularity: Yes
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Fyrirdogun , coat of heat dissipating material
TECHNICAL INFORMATION
  • Classification: 4th degree
  • Weight: Light
  • Height: Average (for a drone)
  • Movement: Repulsorlift
  • Armaments: Missile launcher (can hold:4 LO-AVMs , OR 4 LO-TORPs), 2 proton bombs, 2 laser cannons
  • Misc. Equipment: Average sensors
Resistances:
  • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): High
  • Kinetic: Low
  • Lightsabers: Average
  • Sonic: Average
  • EMP: Low
  • Elemental: Average

SPECIAL FEATURES
  • coat of heat dissipating paint makes it very hard for heat-seeking missiles to see
STRENGTHS
  • Small: it can be carried by an individual soldier.
  • strong armament
WEAKNESSES
  • No shields: Will go down in one or two shots.
  • Limited ammo
DESCRIPTION
With major conflicts in urban cities, the Lilaste Order decided to create an unmanned drone for soldiers to use, both for recon and combat. This will reduce casualties in combat. However, the drone has limited ammo, and unless soldiers want to carry missiles and bombs everywhere they go, it will not be able to rearm. It is pretty much a one use thing, at least until the soldiers return to base. Although the drone will still be able to use its laser cannons, they are nothing compared to the missiles and bombs it once had. However, the good news is that it will be very unlikely that the enemy shoots down these drones. On top of them being small and hard to see, they are coated with heat-dissipating paint so heat-seeking missiles will not be able to see them.

Last edited:
HPI AI; Terraris Command
Factory Judge
Trace Xyston Trace Xyston

Nice drone idea! However it is a drone, I think this would fit to the Vehicle more than to the simple technology, but I'll accept here too, so you don't need to change this, if you don't want.
  • I would like to ask you to link the ChatGPT to the Image source.
  • You forget to add anything to the Affiliation, I would like to ask you to edit this.
  • And because it is a 4th degree droid, I would like to ask you to add resistance field to the submission:
    Resistances (Optional): This is suggested for Battle Droids and other Droids intended to participate heavily in direct combat. (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme. Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.) Resistance Ratings Extreme will require the submission to be Unique.
    • Energy (And other Blaster type weapons): How much protection does the armor provide against this type of damage?
    • Kinetic: How much protection does the armor provide against this type of damage?
    • Lightsabers: How much protection does the armor provide against this type of damage?
    • Other: How much protection does the armor provide against this type of damage? (Examples: Sonic, EMP/ION, Elemental. You must disclose each specific type that applies to this submission with its own rating.)
  • We are not really using the immune word, so I would recommend to modify the wording to "has a high degree of resistance" or similar.

Trace Xyston

Lilaste Elghaseki
MANIAC MANIAC

Added resistances, changed the wording from immune, and added affiliation.

For the linking ChatGPT thing, apparently the thing I used was run off of ChatGPT, but its called Designer? Or Copilot. I tried to find the image that I used here, but the image generating history didn't go back far enough to let me see the drone again, so I can't link specifically to this drone. How should I proceed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom