Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Linited posting for a bit

Be careful what you wish for.
So here's the deal:

Some of you know this already

My daughter gets discharged and reassigned to "outpatient" as of tomorrow. They have done all they can right now and it's about "quality of life" for her. So we are taking advantage of it and going to make the quality of her and her brother's life better than they thought possible. We are going to do everything on her bucket list, starting with hitting the theme parks (we live right behind the Magic Kingdom), we're going to do a lot of traveling.

Basically, we're going to be her "Make a wish".

What does this have to do with everyone here?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each who has been there to show support, especially to those who had provided a much-needed ear ( Ala Quin Ala Quin , Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin , and Srina Talon Srina Talon just to name three). As for my "spotty" posting? Well, we are going to be doing a lot of traveling, and while I may not be around every day, I'm not going anywhere.

Thanks for putting up with me. :)

So here's the deal:

Some of you know this already

My daughter gets discharged and reassigned to "outpatient" as of tomorrow. They have done all they can right now and it's about "quality of life" for her. So we are taking advantage of it and going to make the quality of her and her brother's life better than they thought possible. We are going to do everything on her bucket list, starting with hitting the theme parks (we live right behind the Magic Kingdom), we're going to do a lot of traveling.

Basically, we're going to be her "Make a wish".

What does this have to do with everyone here?

Thank you from the bottom of my heart to each who has been there to show support, especially to those who had provided a much-needed ear ( Ala Quin Ala Quin , Vanya Aklin Vanya Aklin , and Srina Talon Srina Talon just to name three). As for my "spotty" posting? Well, we are going to be doing a lot of traveling, and while I may not be around every day, I'm not going anywhere.

Thanks for putting up with me. :)
Both you and your family deserve all the kindness I can offer and then some. Please be well. Take care of yourself and them first and foremost - You're all so brave and wonderful.

This place will always be here when and if you're ready. Until then - If you need anything you know how to find me.

You do what you got to do for your family old friend. I wish you all the best, we all shall be here, discord, or other old haunts if ever need us and take all the time you need your family should always come first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom