Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like, Hiya!

I don't really know what OP is yet :p.
And I think I'm gonna have to do my bio again. I don't know what happened to it :(
A-and... I don't... I mean, I haven't seen that Zeltron guy since!!!!

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
*licks Sheena* I had the same issue with my bios, Teagaea had the right answer for me: post without your picture right now, should work then. Best bet for me later was to attach a picture from my computer to make it stick :)

Good advice my ass! I have friends its just they keep leaving the site. (Real life problems not problems on here). and it seems that alot of the new characters came from TGC so alot of people are already friends with the "New commers"

Wicked Witch of Schwartzweld
So make new friends!
OOCly, when I joined the other place, I had one great friend, a couple of people I sorta knew. But the list just grew. I'm not even the type of person to like the style of the other place and yet the friends keep on growing. Some of them are here now, others stayed there, third party is LOAing and the likes. Don't really matter. Don't worry about old ties people bring into the place. If anything, that lets you meet more people at once. Ie. my great friend because of whom I joined the other place is how I got to meet a ton of people, all at once.
But yes, eventually we go back to the IC advice: Make new friends! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom