Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like, Hiya!

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Yup. Me and a handful of other old-timers bailed or got ourselves purposely banned after some really ridiculously unacceptable stuff. And we took as many people with us as we could find.

Perfect! I love banned TGCers. I'm one of them :) Or was. Not so much anymore. Been an age since then. I think Darron and I got banned together, actually. It was around the same time, anyway. What did you guys do, anyway? Annoy Ceel?

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Long story. Bottom line, we proposed a faction, he tore me and others apart for 36 hours. I held my cool until hour 35, when he started slamming a brand new member who had only asked why he was being mean. So I called him a megalomaniac in need of professional help and asked every backroom I could access to join me.

Actually, I wasn't involved in the faction or the banning, and I'm still active on TGC. But this board is always mentioned in chat, and I did some thinking, and decided a lot of what was holding me back was petty. So I thought I'd give it a go. I'd like to be on both though. My being here isn't a 'I hate TGC' moment at all, just trying to explore RPing with some other characters.

Quick question though; do you guys have ranks here? I was an elite on TGC. Does that transfer across? I don't really mind, since I wasn't a very good elite (girly and obnoxious kinda sums it up :p, I suppose I was elite at THAT), but it'd be cool if it did :).

Well, I sure hope we see some of the other old faces I'm fond of. Maybe Beth? DarkSky? It'd be good to see Malice, Anubis, Sparky, if she's still around. The good old crowd :)

And, yes, we do have factional ranks, Sheena - Padawan, Knight, Master etc, so if you're transferring your character (since the rank relates to them), then you could do a direct transfer and retain your prior Rank.

Oh, that's fine. I just took a look, it seems you don't have neutral ranks. It's this character I'm transferring now (and if I transferred a Force user, she'd be a padawan.... Ashin MAY have been right about that >.>) so it's all good :).

This place isn't as rank-based as TGC, thank the Force. There's not such a heavy dependence on it for purposes of PvP and the like. It's all about good writing here, so the ranks are purely an IC thing, which is as it ought to be :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom