Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like a mouse in a maze

Even though she had been on Coruscant for a few weeks now, Felicia still had a lot to discover. Being naive did have its perks at times, but being lost in a massive city planet was not one of them. 'How big can this place possibly get?', she thought. 'Ruusan is at least easy to get around, with all it's hills and valleys. This place is nuts!' Looking around her, she seemed to be in a higher area, where people had money and lived well. That still didn't tell her anything. Groaning, she walked around until she found a food stand. Thankfully, she still had some credits from Cal, and ordered herself a hot dog. Felicia was still getting used to their taste, but they weren't actually that bad. 'Now, let's see if I can't find my way to the Jedi temple.'

@[member="Dove"]

'Now, let's see if I can't find my way to the Jedi temple.' Came from the side of me. The woman was clearly dressed as a force user, well like the ones that I had seen in Holo vids. She was ordering a hotdog as I was just looking for a drink of water. I had been taking a sip from the bottle when she said the Jedi Temple. Looking at her, I tapped her shoulder. "Did you just say Jedi Temple?" I considered myself a Jedi, even though I was trained by a Proxy droid.

Dressed in rather nice looking robes for an apprentice, and my leather gloves that seconded as vambraces I looked very Jedi-like, however I was not one.

@[member="Felicia Tannul"]

(OOC: She was thinking that, she didn't actually say it lol)

"Huh?" Looking to her side, Felicia noticed a rather nicely-dressed man, his clothing looking almost Jedi-like. Perhaps he was a Jedi, and could help her. "Yes, I'm lost, you se. I'm looking for the Jedi temple. I have a... friend there."

@[member="Dove"]

(Um oops? Hard to tell some people voice things differently lol)

I looked watched as the woman. She looked alittle nervous, from what I could tell. And being 16, I was not really considered an adult, but I looked much older than I really was. She had a friend at the Jedi Temple. and for a long time I have been wanting to go to one, just didn't know where one was. And I didn't look at the maps like K had told me to. She always thought of everything before I went out on my own. I offered the woman my hand, "I'm sorry, I'm Xander and I have been looking for a Jedi temple as well." I looked at her, seeing that she might have wanted to really see this friend, "Um, I think I can help you, I have maps back at my ship that we could use to find the nearest one."

Smiling at the boy's politeness, Felicia nodded at him. "Nice to meet you Xander, I'm Felicia. How far away is your ship? Is it in one of those space-pad things?" Terminology, another thing she was having trouble with. Space-pad... Isn't that what Cal had called them? No, star ports! Felicia mentally wincing at her ignorance.

@[member="Dove"]

I was met in return with a handshake, she appreciated my offer on helping her. And maybe from there I could learn more about the Jedi? Her name was rather nice. Felicia. I turned around and pointed to the docking bays that were less than a block from us. "Just over yonder. And be forewarned. I have a Traning droid with me, and she may question why I brought you to the ship." I looked at her and then I asked an honest question. "I don't want to be rude, but do you have a lightsaber like the Jedi do?" I knew that I had one. The yellow bladed saber that rested under a fold of my bracer, hidden to just simply look like I was a young wealthy kid, rather than a Jedi.

Learned that one the hard way when I was back on Nar Shadda.

Felicia waited patiently while Xander explained that he had a droid liable of asking why she was brought to the ship. Also, he seemed interested in whether or not she had a lightsaber. "Oh it's quite alright, i'm sure we can get along. I do have a lightsaber, though I don't know too much about how to use it. I've learned a few things, but not many. Oh but i'm not a Jedi. Not yet anyway."

@[member="Dove"]

I smiled as Felicia said that she would get along. That may happen, or K may try and give me another lesson that showed up at random points. But hey like I was going to tell her that. I didn't want to scare her off. She said that she had one and my face lit up, and with the mention of not being a Jedi yet, I smiled, "Well I want to be one as well. maybe we should join together?" I then pulled out my saber to show her that I was a Force user, though hardly.

"It's the only one that I have, well unless you consider the blue training saber that I have back on the ship."

Felicia chuckled then. "I suppose we could, but i'm really hoping to start training with my friend. He's a padawan, you know. He's looked after me for a while, too." She tried to stay away from the word 'boyfriend', as her and Meta weren't really together. However, they both did have strong feelings for each other. It was only a matter of time before they once more gave into their feelings.

@[member="Dove"]

Meta sat alone in his chambers. Curtians drawn he had recently returned from a few more lessons with his friends. He lay draped in bed sheets, he had to get shut eye whenever he could. But wa luckily feeling refreshed this morning, he slid around under the sheets before throwing them aside. He lay there, stretching as I-19 had entered the room. "Greetings, time to get up Meta!" The droids ethuisasm was pointless, however he appreciated the sentiment. Meta sat up in his small clothes, picking up his mask. He looked through the eye-slits. "I dreamt last night, about the battle of Ossus. When the Graug army charged my soldiers." Meta commented, getting to his feet he left the mask at his bedside table. Getting ready to dress as the droid cleaned up his messy room and drew the curtains. Meta glanced awkwardly at he light, "Do you have to?" He asked. The droids logic elluded
him.

@[member="Dove"]

I looked at her as she mentioned that her friend. Saying that he looked after her for a while, I already knew that there was a stronger bond to them. I nodded my head as I put away my saber where it belonged. "You speak highly of your friend. He must be a good person then." I kept looking forwards as I spoke. Leading her. We were shortly going to arrive at my ship. "You wouldn't mind if I met him right?"

@Meta

Felicia nodded, thinking of Meta. She hadn't seen him in weeks due to an assignment, but he'd apparently recently come back. "Yes, we are very close. As far as you meeting him... I wouldn't mind, but I don't want him to do anything stupid. He tends to be a bit overprotective of me."

@[member="Dove"] @Meta

I nodded my head as she talked about her friend. Being overprotective was understandable. K had protected me from some guy for a while, right now his name was escaping me. and when he had met us on the random planet, she jumped after him with her training saber. Willing to "terminate" herself for me. "Its okay. I can try to explain that you were needing help and so was I." Reaching the docking bay, I showed my card to the man. Allowing me to pass, I went up to the ship with the ramp down. a man walked out and spoke to me. "Ship if fueled, and stocked as per directions of the droid you have on board." I nodded my thanks and walked towards the ramp.

Pulling out my saber I held my left hand out to Felicia "Stand here for a moment." Walking up the ramp, I got to the base of the ship, where she could still see me. and in the darkness came a Red saber. With the form of a Black and red horned man.

I-19 didn't respond to the ludicrous question. "I'll get up." He said, taking his clothes. A simple black Jedi robes. However without the cloak. He lifted his gaze to the helmet not a few metres from him. His gaze narrow as he lifted it, he stared at it for a moment. Before putting it back down. He made his past I-19. The door to his room unlocked, stepping outside. Meta gave out a large groan as he stretched. "Come on I-19, lets do some practice." The proxy droid followed behind as Meta led the way to the training grounds. The brisk and conditioned air of the temple was something he had to get used to. However it was nothing like the fresh refreshing air you would receive on the eve of battle. Meta sighed, missing being out there.

@[member="Dove"]

Felicia looked oddly at the scene as a dark looking man flashed his red lightsaber. It was strange, as she didn't feel any life emanating from him, but instead felt something else. Machinery. A smirk crossed her face as she watched. It seemed that the droid Xander had talked about was prone to always training him. She wished she had one similar.

@[member="Dove"] @Meta

With the Red lightsaber coming from the man, I already knew that it was K. My own lightsaber came to my hand. The reverse grip of Shien displayed clearly as my form. The yellow blade matching with my robes to an point. "K, we have a guest." And with a tone that I have never heard of before, she spoke. "Too bad!" Then launching herself at me. I sidestepped her stab to my chest, and with my left hand brought it to smack the back of her head. and brought the pommel to smash into her eye.

The immage of the man distorted somewhat, flickering in and out. With her left hand she grabbed my tunic of the robes, and held me up in the air. With a force push, I slammed her to the ground, and then stabbed towards her. Her body moved like a blur as the saber came to knock my own away from its course. Pushing me up and making me drop my blade. It shut off as the hilt landed onto the ground. I didn't go after it, that would be a mistake. K already went after it to try and destroy the weapon. but before she could, I had grabbed her right hand that held the saber, and twisted, The saber fell from her hand, and into my own.

With a flick of my wrist the saber protruded her chest and with my left hand I called on the second blade that ended up stabbing her chest a second time. Holding her against the wall of the ship. "I said, we have a guest. And she happens to be looking for a Jedi Temple." THe figure faded as a Spoke. revealing a Proxy droid with twin sabers in it's chest. I took both of them out, and put them away. One in my sleeve, and the red one was placed on a clip on K's waist. "Sorry." She replied to Felicia. "Go fix yourself and these holes up please." K then left back into the ship to grab some panels to cut and fit into the holes that I had just made.

"If you would like to come inside you can."

Felicia watched with amusement as the two sparred, but had to keep reminding herself that it was simply a droid and not an enemy. After they finished, the form shimmered into a droid, which baffled her. She was still new to such technology, and wondered at it every time. Accepting Xander's offer, she stepped inside the ship, greeting the droid. "Hello, I am Felicia."

@[member="Dove"] @Meta

I watched as Felicia walked in, greeting the droid. K turned her head and faced the girl, "K1-LLR, at your service, or known as K to not be called Killer." It was said without emotion and without a second thought, she left inside the ship to get the materials needed. with an open hand I motioned for Felicia to enter. And as I walked after her I directed her to the mapping system that was on the left side of the hold. Walking up to it, I turned it on and flicked a few things around. A holo was then projected in the center of the hold behind me.

Turning to it as I spoke. "The red dot is the Jedi temple And we are here." I pointed to a green dot on the planet. It looks to be north west of here from what I could tell. "You agree that we have to head north west?"

Felicia looked around the inside of the ship as "K" ran off, and Xander led her to a holo map. When he activated the map, she jumped a little, not expecting it. It was after she got over her surprise that she realized he was talking to her. "Oh. Um, yes, that sounds right I suppose."

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom