Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like a mouse in a maze

Felicia blushed a little and chuckled at the other's comment. "Well I really do want to get to the temple, but what do you have in mind?"

@[member="Meta "]@[member="Xander Carrick"]

The training blade simmered through the hot bronze metal plating of the proxy droid. It's body doubling over and falling to the ground. They had just been practicing Djem So, again. Meta had become quite interested in this particular form, however he had also began learning Soresu for defence, Makashi for blaster deflection and Shii-Cho for combat in general. However Djem So was becoming his speciality. I-19 slowly got to its feet, it's blue training blade halfway across the temple floor. "Well done. You've actually beaten my own Djem So. Well, the level 2 parameters of it." He chimed in, walking towards the dropped blue blade and picking it up. "Thank you I-19, this imprisonment would be a lot harder without a permanent sparring partner.

But, nothing was perfect. Even with I-19 he house arrest was very much still a bore, although; it had given Meta time to train more and do more research in regards to the Potentium and things like that. It was all very interesting.

I shook my head as she asked what I wanted to do. "I just wanted to be nice." And I was, but since she and her friend clearly already had some history, I didn't want to intrude on them. I was not a person to just enter and break things up. I started to walk towards the ramp as K was already fixing the holes. "Lets go."

@Meta
@[member="Felicia Tannul"]

"Alright, let's go then." Felicia chuckled a little and went to exit the ship. Looking around the star port, she waited for Xander.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

I let Felicia exit the Ship first. Just to be nice and make sure that K was doing her job of fixing the holes that were in the ship. By the time that I would be back, she would probably be mad at me. Still, I followed after the darker skinned girl. As we headed out of the star port I decided to ask some questions before I would just start rambling off about random things. "What made you want to become a Jedi?"

@Meta

Meta sat in the Jedi library. Sitting back in the seat, reading a book. He had always liked physical material. He didn't quite like computers. However he admired the work that had been put into them. However, leaning back in a chair, feet up. Deep in a book about Potentium. He could care less about the computers or the holo-net.

The Potentium was interesting. It was a group of Jedi that had chosen to see the world like himself. It was interesting to say the least, those of Potentium reminded him of Revan, and just how powerful he was. Flipping the page, he was raiding about some of their darker members. A truly interesting read.

Felicia shrugged lightly at the question. She hadn't really put much thought into it. "It... wasn't really my choice. Though I would enjoy being a Jedi, I would much rather have preferred it if I stayed at home. My dad thought it would be best for me though." She chuckled softly. "Well, not really my dad. More like my foster dad. He's been a close friend for as long as I can remember, but he's as close to a parent as i've ever had."

@[member="Meta "]@[member="Xander Carrick"]

I nodded my head as she spoke. Only wanting to become a Jedi because of her adopted father. She wanted to make him proud in a sense. And that was normal for some. But it was flawed as well. it forced them to work for others, and not for a reason of their own. And that is what caused jedi to go dark. Not having a reason to fight against it. "I understand what you mean, but what lies in your heart about why you want to join? I mean, What makes your clock tick about the Jedi? What revs your motor for them?" it may have sounded pushy, but really at this point, if she didn't have a reason to stay a Jedi, then why try and become one?

A person should be who they are, not try and hide it with good works of hope and faith. Well that's what I thought about it in my mind as a simple teenager.

Felicia sighed and looked over at the boy, shaking her head. "I understand your need for questions Xander, but you have to learn restraint when it comes to people's personal lives. That's all I ask, okay?" She said this because really, she had no driv to become a Jedi. It just seemed the right thing to do. Fel wanted her to join. Cal wanted her to. Everyone was so busy pushing her, that they never stopped to ask what she wanted. It was frustrating to say the least.

@[member="Xander Carrick"] @[member="Meta"]

Air exited Meta's lungs. A long and strenuous amount of information flooded his brain, he exhibited such concentration and unawareness of his surroundings. Meta had dug deep into his book and made a trench away from the shroud of boredom that currently hung over his life. However, something disrupted this awry pocket of life Meta had encased himself in. His eyes lazily trailed away from the book, to the doors entering the library. However, his senses were not so limited. The force extended to the outer canopy's of the temple. Usually, he wouldn't be able to sense anything so far off. But, the force signature of this singular individual beckoned forth a unnameable interest and fascination. However, within a few more moments of further study. A sudden and ecstatic realisation came to mind. FELICA. The presence was warm and infectious, causing a smile to make its mark on Meta's face. Closing the book, he left what felt like a dormant state and relinquished his interest in the book. He removed himself from the seat he had been sitting on for uncountable hours, stretching his long toned legs, he rolled his upper muscles and began to make his way to the door's of the library.

Meta had become more attuned to going around without his mask. It had become something of battle, war and death. Not that this wasn't its originally predestined course. However Meta had to relinquish ties to the sith, therefore he would have to wear the mask less and less. Making his presence known, he yawned deeply as he made his way out of the library, the tall open frames of the temple's doors where the more significant thing to come into view, making them the only thing worth mentioning. She wasn't currently in the temple, perhaps on her way? Meta questioned himself, had he been correct? Of course he had, nothing felt quite like Felicia. However, the deep and envious careless lust was thrown aside as he flipped down his hood. Making his way to the temple gates. He stopped in the frame. Leaning against the frame, he awaited the coming of his 'friend' relaxing blissfully as the bright sky of coruscant began to descend into the afternoon. The warm breeze waving through his hair and against his scar filled face.

(OOC: I'm quite proud of that piece of literature)

I was slightly taken aback from Felicia's telling me to back off. Though in retrospect, I understood what she wanted. I was getting into her space and was violating her right of secrecy. I nodded my head, "I'm a..... I'm sorry for pressing on you about that." it may be something personal and that she doesn't want to share. But that was good enough for me. Walking onwards I could see the Temple up ahead. Its very large steeples, and very large overall. It was kind of hard to miss.

@[member="Felicia Tannul"],
@Meta

"Oh it's fine... I'm just not too keen on sharing my personal life that often." She sighed softly as they came into view of the temple. If anything, she was sure Cal would be waiting for her somewhere in his room or even in the training grounds. As they walked through the cityscape, she couldn't help but look around and smile. Coruscant was beautiful. If only she could bring a little of Ruusan with her, it'd be perfect. Eventually, they reached the temple, and Felicia noticed a dark robed man without his normal mask or hood. "Cal!" A broad smile came to her face as she ran up and hugged him. "I missed you."

@[member="Meta"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]

Meta embraced her, however now he had discarded his armour and mask, both had been extremely damaged in the battle of Ossus. A brief smile appeared on his face, but Felicia squeezed too hard. His bruises were fresh, but he wrapped his one free arm around her. He squeezed her to his chest. "I missed you too Felicia." He said, her head was buried in his chest. However, Meta's eyes diverted to the smaller man that was behind Felicia. He lifted his head, looking directly at @[member="Xander Carrick"]. "Who's your friend?" Meta asked.

I walked slowly up to the couple. She had said that they were friends, but I had suspected what was just confirmed. "Cal" was tall Taller than my five foot seven stance as a sixteen year old. they hugged one another and I was slightly jealous. I didn't have someone that I could do that with. and with a family that consisted of a trained killer droid, you didn't have talks all that often. Cal then spoke about me asking her who I was. Instead of making her speak, I did.

"I'm Xander, I was looking for the Jedi Temple along with Felicia and decided to help her." Part of me wanted to walk up to him like I was the shiz and be up in his face saying "I was the one who brought her here you dope." or just walk away because I was clearly the third wheel. Still I stayed where I was silent.

@[member="Meta"], @[member="Felicia Tannul"]

Breaking away after a few moments, Felicia felt the pain Cal continued to wince at. Looking up at him, she smiled softly, introducing her new friend. "Yes, Xander here was helping me find the temple. You know how I am. I'd get lost if someone didn't lead me by the hand." She chuckled and went on. "You look good without your covering, big guy. Nice to see you for who you really are."

Meta snorted, taking note of Xanders posture and expression. He could sense his displeasure. The third wheel syndrome, Meta knelt down and whispered into @[member="Felicia Tannul"]'s ear, "I think our friend here is feeling like a bit if a third wheel." He commented, he smiled at Felicia's comment. However, he moved past Felicia and towards @[member="Xander Carrick"] and extended his hand. "Hello Xander, I don't think we've met." He smiled, looking at Xander; wanting to make him feel welcome.

Cal spoke into Felicia's ear and then walked over to me with a handshake. I stared at it for a moment before accepting his large hand. His words were trying to be welcoming, but as much as he may try that, I still felt left out since the first person I met here was already in something with someone else. "No we have not." I replied to the man.

I was keeping my tongue in my head. Not saying another word.

@[member="Meta"], @[member="Felicia Tannul"]

Meta could sense that he had only made the situation worse, he let go of the shake. Moments later folding his arms, he looked back at Felicia then to Xander. "Right, well. I suppose I could take you and Felicia on a tour?" He offered, gesturing with his right arm. His smile had disappeared and his features had flattened slightly. However, his voice remained enthusiastic. He refocused on Felicia, throwing a loose look in her direction. He smiled thinking about it, then returned to Xander. "Or would you prefer to go and get assigned to a master or something?" he raised a eyebrow in a question, shrugging as he did.

Felicia could sense the tension in Xander, which made her frown. She made a mental note to talk to him in private later. If anything, she didn't want any unnecessary tension between friends. It was never a good thing. Piping up between the two, she smiled at them both. "A tour sounds great!"

I only nodded my head as I was offered the tour. Felicia piped up and spoke for me. But even then, I only nodded my head. Motioning for Cal to move ahead of me to lead this tour. I adjusted my robes to fit squarely on my shoulders.

@[member="Felicia Tannul"], @[member="Meta"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom