Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Like a mouse in a maze

Meta turned away from the two and began to lead the group through the gates of the temple. "So, is there anywhere in particular you'd like to see first?" He asked, walking into the temple. Looking about; Meta took in the temple himself. It always had a beautiful and calming atmosphere, the large beautiful hallways that were the main part of the temple usually blew away most people. "Take it in guys." Meta said, placing his hands on his hips. Looking about the temple himself, it indeed was impressively beautiful. Years and years of generations of Jedi's were in this one grand hall.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]
@[member="Felicia Tannul"]

Looking around, Felicia too marveled at the sight. It was really impressive, especially coming from someone who had never been in a city before being on Coruscant. It was a beautiful work of architecture and really showed off what was possible. Smiling wide, she constantly looked between Cal and Xander to see their reactions. "It's beautiful!"

@[member="Meta"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]

Looking around the grandure of the Temple that housed, trained, and fed the Jedi for many, MANY generations. I had to just marvel at it. Taking in everything that was happening to me right now, I looked at Felicia as she said it was beautiful. Nodding my head, "I agree."

@[member="Felicia Tannul"], @[member="Astrian Callus"]

Astrian turned to the two with a broad smile. "You guys should check out the archives! Its amazing, though. I'm headed there anyway, need to research something. If you two are coming. Lets go." With that, Astrian was off; walking down the grand hall towards the gates that lead to the Jedi library. They were grand golden and emerald, Astrian waved and shook hands with several Jedi as he passed, a younger female in particular hugged him, but what they were saying was clouded by the distance and noise of the temple. However, she was a togruta; and didn't look happy. She looked upset, but she bowed to him before walking off. Then, Astrian continued on his way to the library.

@[member="Xander Carrick"]
@[member="Felicia Tannul"]

Looking to her new friend, Felicia grabbed his arm and followed behind Cal, smiling. "Come on! It'll be fun!" She was hoping to stay away from sounding too peppy, but she was excited. The Jedi temple was simply amazing, and she wanted to see all that she could. Xander had shown an interest as well, this would be the perfect opportunity for him.

@[member="Astrian Callus"] @[member="Xander Carrick"]

Apparently Felicia was really happy about being here. It was true. It was nice to be here, but I had a weird feeling like I didn't belong here. my mind told me that I had found the right place. I was here to become a Jedi. But my heart had other plans. The damned beating thing wanted me to continue to search for where I would find a place to be. I smiled as the girl I had just met pulled on my arm after Cal. but I had to hide how I really felt. "Relax, I don't want you to tear my arm off!" I said with a chuckle as I was almost dragged after the Jedi knight.

@[member="Felicia Tannul"], @[member="Astrian Callus"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom