Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship Libita-Class Command Ship

Status
Not open for further replies.
[member="Sanya Val Swift"]

Alright, let's take this piece by piece. Your Hangar count is well within the parameters for a Super Carrier, but everything else is still within Flagship territory.

So we'll start with Armaments.

The absolute maximum spread you can have for this submission is (400/480). Meaning, no more than 400 capital guns and no more than 480 defense guns. What you have is a spread of: (530/600)

504 Capital Guns
12 Concussion Missiles (24 Capital Guns)
600 Defense Guns

You are going to need to seriously scale down your armament and adjust its rating to match. I am not comfortable with an Armament Rating above 4 for this submission. In addition, your "Spinal Mounted, Forward Fixed, Dual, Heavy, Long-Range Mass Driver Cannon Battery" (Jesus try saying that three times fast) is equivalent to 64 Capital Guns, not 80.

I'll let it to you to trim down the armaments as you see fit. @Me when you're done and we'll move onto the next area.

Please make the following changes:

Change armament rating to 4 (keep the current gun loadout)
Change defensive rating to 18
You may up the squadron count to 12

Word of warning, if this massive ship starts popping up into threads and not representing the Republic and it gets reported this sub is liable to be opened up again for review.

I urge caution. We don't have an official stance on whether a sub-faction is a thing to my knowledge. Get reported for using this as a way to get around Minor Factions not being permitted large vessel (which could be most likely if you use it outside of a Republic operation) and this will probably spark a discussion on the subject.

I'm going to set this to pending, but will confirm with Republic FO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom