Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liberation of Ossus OOC Discussion

Reading your profile, I thought I should give you a little heads up. After fighting Marcus Faust, Vulpesen kinda prepared himself for cybernetic opponents. Making a cyborg one of your arch enemies kinda leads to a preparation for anti-electric enemies.

Lord Ghoul

L
It is exactly what it sounds like: a simple ball of phrik a little smaller than a knuckle joint.
http://starwarsrp.net/topic/9168-a-thousand-metal-balls/

He's launching five to six clouds at you, each cloud has fifty ball bearings in it. Think very large shotgun blasts that can penetrate armor.

Oh, and since they are made from phrik you can't just vaporize them with your lightsaber.

Mikhail Shorn said:
Oh, and since they are made from phrik you can't just vaporize them with your lightsaber.
I find this to be highly suspect understanding. They would still certainly collide with a lightsaber. Their resistance would not allow them to fly through a lightsaber.

Jaxton Ravos

Mindwalker of the Outer Rim
Colliding=/= vaporizing.

Theoretically he could try to block them, but it'd require significant force and nearly impossible to block a spread. All mikhail is saying is that they don't disintegrate on contact.

Vulpesen said:
Reading your profile, I thought I should give you a little heads up. After fighting Marcus Faust, Vulpesen kinda prepared himself for cybernetic opponents. Making a cyborg one of your arch enemies kinda leads to a preparation for anti-electric enemies.
It's cool. We'll see how it goes.

Lord Ghoul

L
Selena Halcyon said:
I find this to be highly suspect understanding. They would still certainly collide with a lightsaber. Their resistance would not allow them to fly through a lightsaber.
Perhaps that is why I chose the words "you wouldn't be able to vaporize" and not "you wouldn't be able to block." He can certainly parry them. However, as a padawan, blocking all of them would be, as you say, "suspect."

Lord Ghoul

L
@Meta

You took the hits admirably. That was spot on.

My turn for questions. What are Meta's augmentations?

Have you ever played halo? Like that on Star Wars tech. (Better) But I originally wanted immunity to force lightning but Im super duper unsure about it so Im leaving it alone. Because a RP judge commented on my page but didn't mention it. So unsure about its use. As in it enhances the augments, basically like the lightning charges them up sort of thing.

@[member="Mikhail Shorn"]

Lord Ghoul

L
You can edit it, for now I'm just kindof ignoring it because Marek blasted you with a force push.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom