Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Liara Dresh

Liara Dresh

L
star%20wars%20lightsabers%20sith%20warriors%201680x1050%20wallpaper_www.wallpapername.com_72.jpg

Name: Liara Dresh
Species: Epicanthix
Hair: Black
Eyes: Grey
Complexion: Pale
Height: 5"12'
Weight: 125 Lbs.
Build: Athletic
Force Sensitive: Yes

Strengths:
Lightsaber Finesse
Agile
Tactical Expert

Weaknesses:
Cruel
Corrupting
Manipulative

Personality:
Liara is cold, and looks down on those who are "beneath" her. Crossing her in battle isn't a smart idea. She does not believe in the concept of friends, family, or any kind of love, as it is useless to her. She will use and abuse you until she needs you no longer, and then she will most likely kill you.

Biography:
Liara was raised in a Sith Academy. Her father was a master there, and was nothing more than a teacher to her. She spent her whole childhood learning and living the Sith Code. She left the Academy after her 16th birthday, as she believed she would find better masters elsewhere. Liara has yet to find them, however....

Ship: None

Liara Dresh

L
*scoffs* Murdering sprees. They're so....... dull. I prefer something with more class....

(( We could. :D ))

@[member="Dracen Garett"]

Liara Dresh

L
@[member="Kaine Zambrano"] Is that supposed to matter to me? (( Sounds good :) ))

@[member="Dracen Garett"] I certainly hope so...

Liara Dresh

L
I'm sure to you, I will seem to be a welcome change to the current company you keep....

(( Thank you, @[member="Bundori "]:) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom