Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[LFG] In Need of More Stories

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
With things calming down on my end again, and to get my mind off Faction business (or bring more people into the Republic... if you are interested in such) I am opening up my interest in finding new RPs.

Alexandra is the Jedi Grandmaster currently with the Republic Remnant's sect of Jedi. She lives most of her days in the Jedi Temples of the Republic or in the woods near Alderaan's Capital where her home is located, and is being fixed up. She more or less claims the woods for herself but only due to the lack of individuals that far into the woods, rather than due to any actual claim on them.

Other than that, the woman is big on tech and is very commonly found in gardens or creating/maintain one of the trees that she has grown using the force. Due to them being connected to the lightside, they require maintenance so looking for her around the one on Alderaan at her home, at Ciomia's temple, or most recently at the Orenda Jedi Temple, which is her most recent location for one of the trees.

Uh... other than that not much more to say there. If anyone needs more info just give me a shout here or PM, or obviously if you are interested in a thread.

Keep in mind, she is more than capable of leaving Republic space and even being in areas that normally one would be surprised to see a jedi in, due to her second appearance being easy for her to maintain, and her presence easily hidden.

(and yes, this is a Repost, the old thread was getting a bit crowded and out of date.)

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]
In light of recent news that you shared with me, would you like to thread to make that transition as smooth as possible?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Lily Kuhn"]

Absolutely, I was intending to approach on that fact if things went that way myself, so good to hear you are interested.

[member="Abigail Meredydd"]

I don't know, Abigail seems like a fools.

KitKat

Well if you ever need supplies delivered or anything let me know :) or if you just want the two to end up at the same place and randomly bump into each other. Or if you need rescued. Or if ya just want to pet Me because I’m so adorable

KitKat

[member="Alexandra Feanor"]. What if I somehow ended up in a zoo and you realize I shouldn’t be there and help me escape? You come to pet and then are like omg!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom