Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF Someone to design my marketplace thread

98dcac0fc4e1c28bc33800b98a6fc022.gif

I realize that I cannot be arsed to do this on my own. I have several companies that Danger owns under the Arceneau Trade Company banner, and with the board switch, I do not have time to go and look for every ATC, Pharmatech, Browncoat Arms, Haven Shipyards, Aurum Saccs Bank, Mara Tibx, Southern Systems Bazaar, Oiran Companion House, The Eve Foundation, along with a notable share of Vanir Technologies and Intergalactic Solutions products and make it pretty in one post.

So, I will happily gather all the links if someone can make me coding and enter all the products I have using the following workflow:

ATC gen info

Nifty tabs > Company name dropping down to the products sold based on category

If anyone is willing to do this, I am happy to give you whatever you want out of any of these product lines ( that's reasonable, but when you're good to mama, mama's good to you!)

Kinda like John Locke's page just that it has all of the companies with nifty tabs under it for everything each one sells.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom