Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LF Sith Roleplay

Hoping to get some RP action with Valin. He doesn't belong to any Sith Faction, and as far as he knows neither did his former Master, but I'm down to take him in any sort of direction really. He's a lazy, Force-focused character, who can't use a lightsaber to save his life.

Anyway, bio link is here.

Let me know if you'd like to write.

Fiolette Fortan

F
[member="Valin Seek"]

I may not be a Sith myself, but I believe [member="Darth Prazutis"] and [member="Darth Carnifex"] are excellent representatives of the Sith Empire. Feel free to pop into our discord if you are not already there, we're a good group and are more than happy to help you with your character!

[member="Scherezade deWinter"]

Colour me interested, Lady. I'm currently in talks with someone to kickstart his journey, so maybe they could meet once he's free of Serenno once more?

[member="Fiolette Raaf"]

Thank you for the suggestions!

[member="Darth Prazutis"]

I'm not sure if he'll join the Empire, it will depend on how his first IC encounter goes, though either way I'm definitely down to write if you would still be interested.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

Do you have anything in mind you'd like to do?

[member="Valin Seek"]

Vaulkhar is a former assassin and confident warrior. If you're looking to learn the ropes for combat, he's your guy. If you're looking to have a bad experience and find a long term rival, can help you there too.

[member="Vaulkhar"]

Okay but, hear me out...

Is there... a middle ground? :p

Could be that Valin's former Master arranged for Vaul to come show him the ropes, combat wise, if you want? Before he disappeared. And since Vaul wouldn't be privy to his disappearance, he shows up to do the sessions anyway? Valin is still aimlessly existing within the manor, after all

EDIT:

I should mention, that the reason it's a middle ground solution is because, uh, Valin doesn't want to use a lightsaber :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom