Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Have Fun

[member="Aellin Tedronai"]

Donald-Trump-YesNod.gif

Aellin Tedronai

A
[member="Soeht"]

[gifv]https://zippy.gfycat.com/AcceptableAggressiveAllensbigearedbat.webm[/gifv]

Majis

The Friendly Tusken
[member="Aellin Tedronai"] Well IC Majis is still stuck on Tatooine separated from his tribe after being exiled. He's not aware that he's Force Sensitive yet so maybe you feel him in the force and try to corrupt him? Or you're causing hell on the planet and the reverse happens, Majis feels the disturbance deep within him and comes to find you and stop you from doing whatever it is you're doing.

Eun

E
A privateering gone wrong.

Boarding a Sith-marked merchant vessel, thinking it easy pickings, only to discover that not all the crew are as fragile as they seem. Aellin, blood of his sister still fresh on his hands, doesn't like it when the ship he bought passage on gets stopped by a bunch of goody-goody GA privateers.

There are a lot of sick people in the merchant's medbay. Aellin does not know the virus he carries. They signal the other vessels not to approach. Disease onboard. Privateers get into EVO suits.

Suddenly, the ship's systems shut down unexpectedly except for life support. Contact with the other privateering vessels is lost.

They revisit the medbay. It's empty.

Moaning in the ship.

It's the Blackwing Virus.

Aellin Tedronai

A
[member="Katya Shorn"]

Aellin doesnt actually carry any Virus' but I can make ot work as an open thread. Gimme a bit

I'm looking to fulfill a moment in my characters backstory through roleplay. I've got a story I need another for. It'd only be based a year or two ago. Interested? It may make for some good future rivalry

Well Horus wasn't always blind. Before I create my character sheet, I want to get a feel for Horus. He's a Disciple of the Moth after he helped refugees get to Capital City during the aftermath of the Sacking of New Holstice by the Primeval.

Though I would not know why you would be on New Holstice, especially after the entire planet was reduced to rubble.. and the Republic pretty much GTFO.. so if you were interested, we may need to brainstorm as to the why

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom