Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's Have Fun

Aellin Tedronai

A
Hey guys!

I haven't written what I would consider to be a "true" Sith since about August of the year before last, since Darth Mierin died. I've made an attempt or two at doing as such, but those characters never really got all that far off the ground, or failed for various reasons. The only other Sith Character I have is The Handmaiden, but for reasons that I shan't explain here she's not exactly what I'm looking for.

So in an effort to reconcile this Sithlessness, I've made Aellin.

Would anyone like to RP with me? Public, Private, doesn't matter to me :)

Aellin Tedronai

A
[member="Abelain Narv'uk"]

Sure!

Do you have anything in mind or should I just make something up?

[member="Aellin Tedronai"]

I don't think we've ever really written together before save for the interactions with Saeva in the coup.

If you'd want to do something, I'd be open to it. Always happy to branch out and write with different folks.

Aellin Tedronai

A
[member="Darth Mephirium"]

Cool, same question as with the others.

Have anything in mind or should I wing it?

My only stipulation would be that it has to be before the coup as the results are up in the air right now.

I had Meph running around visiting old Sith sites and looking for allies in every corner of the galaxy. Meph and Aelin could meet in a temple somewhere, or be up to something more mundane. I'm a bit shot for ideas unfortunately. Still really sleepy.

Aellin Tedronai

A
[member="Greta Kohler"]

Awesome!

Should I wing it like last time or do you have something in mind this time ;)?

Majis

The Friendly Tusken
Well my character and yours seem to be opposite sides of the same coin. Would be interesting to see if they could meet up. Haven't done much with Majis at all but I plan to make him a healer/goody goody Jedi. If not this character then I have a Sith acolyte also. Looking for threads though so let me knooow =]

PS liked the bio, interested to see where the brand came from.

EDIT: Disreguard the tags, recycling this char from a loooong time ago obviously haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom