Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Let's be friends?

Hello!

I am looking to start this character off with some stories! I've been around the site for a long time -- and I'm looking to write with some new folks! If you're looking for some chill threads with a slower pace, then please let me know!

What I'm looking for:
New IC Friends: YES -- Hollis loves to make friends.
Old IC Friends: ALSO YES-- Hollis also loves to catch up with old friends.
A Jedi Master: Yes, please. You could be an old acquaintance that has trained her in the past or a completely new influence.

This character is located just outside of Theed at the moment, and she's on the verge of a big decision -- be a normal kid and go to university or... maybe train as a Jedi?

T h e G r a y P i l g r i m
A Jedi Master: Yes, please. You could be an old acquaintance that has trained her in the past or a completely new influence

Would it be possible to throw my name in the hat for this possibly? I made Iston with big plans but they never came to fruition…. Well, rather all my paddies went AWOL. Just lemme know, feel free to view my profile and yeah. Thanks!

As someone also in the Theed area at the moment, Kyyrk could certainly lend a hand in influencing Hollis towards the path of the Jedi. He's very much an outlier, though, and is only loosely affiliated with an order of Force Users that act more like Witchers than traditional Jedi. Between that and his "Twilight Jedi" shtick, I don't know that he'd be a good fit for a full time mentor. But, he's also not met a Force Sensitive that he didn't impart some kind of lesson to...

Hollis Orenn Hollis Orenn

Scilla

S
Scilla has kinda been caught in that same middle ground of being a normal kid with force powers, could make for fun interaction! Would also be open to exploring ideas with other characters.

If something like that floats your boat, feel free to hmu!

Taliya could always use friends, she's a bit of an awkward and clumsy girl. However, Taliya is very friendly, though a bit weird given that she was raised by her father, isolated from anyone, before Taliya's current Master resued her.
Taliya is a bit of a special case, though, as she wasn't born a force sensitive, but her father knocked her unconscious and with a machine, made her an artificial force sensitive.
So now she got a Sith spirit and a jedi spirit living in her mind (think the devil and angel on shoulders)

Hey, this looks fun! My character Aleksandr is a former street rat-turned-padawan so he knows a little something about the discovery of force sensitivity and how it can turn your life in new directions. So if you're still looking to make new friends then I'd love to start something. Aleks travels the galaxy a fair amount so I could see him being on Naboo for one reason or another. Lemme know if you'd be interested in a chat : )

Not exactly sure if you're interested with the Silver Jedi, but I do have this character that could make a story with your padawan. Or if you don't want a Jedi Knight I could maybe whip up a fellow paddy to rp with you.

I would offer my other characters, but to be honest this is the only good aligned character that I have since the rest are pretty much dark siders lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom