Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Iston Voronwe

T h e G r a y P i l g r i m

“Sometimes you must hurt in order to know, fall in order to grow, lose in order to gain — because life’s greatest struggle is through the pain we must all endure.”
~ Iston

xjJOIWf.png

— Iston Voronwe —

cHxn6Ag.png
eprGPdp.png

• Name: Istan Voronwe
    • The Grey Pilgrim
    • The Sentinel
    • Isai
    • Darth Ocula
    • The Force Brigadier
  • Species: Epicanthix
  • Force Alignment: Balanced ( Bendu )
  • Appearance:
    • Hair: Charcoal Grey
    • Eyes: Amber
    • Height: 6’4”
    • Weight: 220 lbs
    • Body Build: Lean & Broad
    • Skin: Weathered, Tanned
    • Apparel:
      • Modified Traditional Jedi Master Garments ( Beskad Shoulder Plates, Forearm Gaurds & Trauma Vest )
      • Military Boots ( Steel Tipped )
    • Notable Features:
      • Clean Braid
      • Groomed Beard

— Strengths and Weaknesses —

Firm Foundation:
It is both a blessing a curse to become aged. Trained early — Tried and tested, refined time and again, Iston has a firm grip on what he believes and will not waver from his resolve. His goal in the time he has left is to impart and leave imprints of himself in those he will call his legacy.
  • Capitán: Hesitant at first, and unsure — Iston rose and met the call of leadership, as well as his heritage during several military campaigns. A brilliant strategist, and a cunning fighter, no moves are wasted when it comes to Iston.
  • Marathon Man: Iston refuses to let his age define him. Constantly training, and meditating as years advance — Iston has remained in peak physical condition.

• Unique Trait: Iron Mind: Thanks in large part to his heritage, Iston has worked tirelessly on his mental defense upon his return to the light. The result?... Iston is able to completely block out mental influences or attacks.

• Weathered: Despite his peak physical condition - time wears on all things. Iston is no longer the ‘youngling’ he once was.
  • Skeletons in the Closet: Not something Iston would just outright publicize; in his youth Iston concerted to the dark side, and for years would do unspeakable things. Eventually, reborn into the light and balance found — Iston struggles when looking at others, often seeing himself and fighting the fear that threatens to isolate.

• Discernment: Rare is it that one pulls the wool over the eyes of Iston, but — this also depends how close to the subject he is.
  • Safety in a Multitude of Council: Iston and the Council have a — colored past. Iston in his youth would frequently refuse to “do” and “go” as ordered; feeling that they did not always know best. His moral compass was often his guide. However; since his long return into the redeeming light — Iston frequently seeks wisdom with many of his companions in the Council; whom he reveres as dear friends. He knows now the council is made up of imperfect individuals, but tries his best not to hold that against the whole.

“I refuse to follow the councils bidding. Your nothing but a bunch of bureaucratic pompous wookies with glowing sticks! No longer will ‘I’ stand by and watch while countless innocents are slaughtered. Keep your damn philosophies and stow then where Ashla’s light cannot reach!”

— Iston addressing the Council, Resigning his Knighthood

Backstory

Coming soon to a biography near you.

18-F7-A0-D0-9377-4402-BCD5-6-D4-D4-EEC3871.jpg

“Creed, Race, Force Alignment, Land.... No matter the reason, no matter how simple — it’s always is enough to start a war my young friend. Stay alert, the dead must bury themselves, we still have much work to do.”

Last edited:
T h e G r a y P i l g r i m

— FORCE POWERS —

Untrained | Novice | Adept | Proficient | Master

( please note that “untrained” level abilities in the Force Powers section are not usable for this character during combat, but are listed for future development )

Force Ghost
Doppelgänger

Electric Judgment
Plant Surge
Alter Environment

Psychometry
Force Combustion
Stasis Field
Force Absorb
Thought Walk ( Torture by Chagrin )
Droid Disable

Force Wave / Repulse
Dominate Mind
Alchaka
Battle Precognition
Telekinesis
Force Healing
Control Pain
Tapas
Control Breath
Force Whisper
Force Protection
Force Bellow
Force Speed / Jump

Lightsaber Forms —

Shi-Cho
Makashi
Soresu
Ataru
Djem So

Niman
Juyo **

** Juyo is the preferred style for Iston.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom