Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let Slip the Dogs of War [Protectorate Invasion of Druckenwell]

Objective: Wait
Allies: OP and Co.
Enemies: CIS and Co.

Finally, the confederacy will pay for using not just Canal but his brothers and his family for using them just for expanding their tyrannical rule. And with interest. He was waiting for this moment to come. The clone would show no mercy the CIS, none at all. He can remember non Kamino that his Mandolorian officer taught him to show no mercy to your enemy not even if they surrendered. And Canal will kill any CIS soldier or personnel's except those who were still in the dread guard.

The captain was at the back of the infiltrator readying his weapons and was making sure that the commandos that were ex-dread guard were ready. The commando was heavily armed with a OPRC-1 a repeater from the Protectorate's armory, a OP Spec OPs slugthrower, his vibrosword, and his Ori'Ramikad armor that he made. This would make him slow but its worth for just to kill CIS troops. He had his personal squad when he left Confederacy and added someone in the squad who was called Hunter another force dead Fett clone. He was confident that they can easily take down the orbital shipyard thanks to the weapons the Protectorate had. His squad were the ones carrying ammo, grenades, and other supplies for those who were on the infiltrator.

He went to the bridge of the ship and heard terrible news. "Galaar prefers those karking tyrants than us?! Well, a few rounds from this repeater and he'll come back." And heard the other force dead commandos saying insults and names about their traitor-of-a-brother. "Brother," he said to Calico, "until when are we going to get on that shipyard? I'd like to unleash this repeater on CIS soldiers soon." His trigger finger was itching so bad and the super soldier couldn't wait.

[member=Calico Tal'Verda] [member=Keziah Tal'Verda] [member=Ori'Alor Tal'Verda]

Lex-El

An Honest Man
Allies: Everyone

It was quite simple really. He had sources in every government, and he knew of the impending attack. It wasn't his job to notify another customer, he simply served the energy weapon needs of all nations. So Cade had ordered his factories shut down and all his goods moved to other safe houses and factories in the CIS. The base on Druckenwell had been temporarily shut down and everything had been removed. Business would pick up at his other factories across the galaxy to supplement this factory and base being shut down for a while. All pertinent data had been wiped or was long gone. What had been left behind were empty buildings that were being guarded and that had been set to detonate if need be.

Cade himself was returning to oversee the conflict and what he could do for his employers, but his company's interest were safe.

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
Objective: Not crash this thing into the Garrison
Allies: a God
Enemies: Anyone else and their mothers
[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

It had been a long time since the man who called himself Jared Ovmar had piloted a little starfighter. If memory served him well the last time he had tried his hand on it, he ended up going against fekking Merrill himself. Hadn’t been one of his finest moments, but then again.. he was still alive. That had to count for something, right?

The cramped space and down right claustrophobic-inducing walls around Ovmar, made him wish he had taken a Sekairo. Small transporter, but not this small. It was a wonder it didn’t break down around him, the thin and frail frame having to withstand the void outside of the compressed room and the sheer speed they would be moving in.. ridiculous.

At least it was a stealth ship. Jared loved stealth tech, it had become his goal in life to equip every single thing he had with at least some form of stealth. Personal flagship? Stygium. Personal transport? Stygium. Personal fighter? ...well memory doesn’t serve as well as it did, some kind of fancy black ops stealthX technology.

Anyway, the power bar was crap. Like, he wasn’t really sure why they had decided to buy this particular brand. Probably too drunk to know the difference between true quality, and some cheap knock-off purple unicorn material. His stomach was growling though, so in the end he relented and started munching as hard as Mister God was behind him.

“Have some experience with Cater, mhmmm.” he said between his munching experience. “Proper lad, though far too concerned with his idea of honor and crapa. While I love spending some quality time with you in outerspace with a romantic tune, and tasty consumables… what’s the plan gonna be? Do we have any support? Reinforcements?”

Ovmar’s eyes scanned his proximity, looking for the objective and finally settling down on his price. His hand spun out and grabbed the smoothie can, that was filled with the pure vintage strawberry/banana mix, a miasma of fruit awesomeness and flavor. Slurping loudly, he tried to speak even still, though only a few words were audible.

“Sdofjwo, powerful, dasofwreijfg Gods. eafweDSOijfo Handle adfoiawjeo Ourselves.”

A fervent nod was added to it all, almost to punctuate the thought he was trying to relate to his friend.

This was going to be a long day from school.

Objective: Take the Obsidian Knight Garrison
Allies: Protectorate Forces/[member="Jared Ovmar"]
Enemies: The Proletariat/CIS
Soliael attempted to understand his friend at first, then realized such a thing was utterly hopeless and instead shook his head, though Jared couldn't see him obviously.

“Nope, no plan.” Soliael said taking another bite of the power bar. There were only a few more hours left before they could finally get to work. “Oh wait...I call it Spontaneous Surprise Garrison Assault Tactic, or SSGAT(pronounced sssss-gat). We take this ship. Breach the atmosphere get close to the Garrison, land, from there I imagine the story will write itself.”

Shrugging slightly Soliael crunched the wrapper of the power bar and stuffed it beneath his seat, nobody would look there. Neither he nor Jared were very good at flying starfighters, though landing shouldn't pose a problem...one way or another.

It wasn't like the Obsidian Knights posed a real threat anyway. “Maybe some of the Lord Protectors best join us, maybe we go in alone.”

Either way really. Looking at his Chrono Soliael frowned slightly, wishing that they had brought a bigger ship. The Blackbirds were fantastic and all, but mostly cramped. Waited nearly half a day in one wasn't a pleasant experience. Soliael perked up slowly as he thought of something.

"You think the Confederacy will retaliate?" Now there was an interesting thought.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Now if that wasn’t a site for sore eyes. Marek could almost rest easy now with the ships entering the area. Nodding and looking over at the comm., he was almost giddy. Almost. Now he just had to worry on what the Protectorate was going to throw at him.

“You’re a sight for sore eyes, Captain Ja. Transmitting coordinates for civilian pick up. Get them loaded, get out of here. We have a rendezvous to get refugees out. We’re going to provide you cover, just in case.”

Now all he had to do was wait, really. Looking at the countdown clock, the Foreman was watching the ships, droid starfighters and smaller support craft were forming a screen between the various merchant ships and the impending doom coming from the Omega Protectorate.

“Confederate Forces, give the merchants everything they need. Get the people aboard and get the ships off our planet. Time is money.”

And if they moved the ships fast enough they could get the people aboard, get out and then get back to the cargo. Really, the spice must flow that was probably not where he should putting his concern.

[member="Tobias Cross"] [member="Eldoc Quasat"] [member="Count Morcus"] [member="Morna Imura"] [member="Raziel"] [member="Danger Arceneau"] @EvacuationHelpers

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

For a while the Lord of the Fringe just slurped at his smoothie, thinking over what Sol had just asked. It was a prudent question, for sure. But not one that was very.. important right now. Even if there was retaliation, it would probably be directed against the Omega Proletariat, not so much the mercenaries which had been hired.

At least that was the Fringer’s opinion, who knew what the CIS would do. At best they were unpredictable, at worst they were demented and crazy. When Jared had heard the news of the new Grand Marshal, he couldn’t stop giggling for a hour and a half. If it wasn’t even more than that, time flies when you are having.. fun.

“Who knows. Grand Marshal Hoath is a damn drunken Caveman, he even named his ship the Broken Wodka bottle. With a man like that leading your armies? Who the feth knows what they will do.”

After a few more slurps the smoothie was done for and Ovmar started prowling the cramped cockpit for more prizes. It was surprising how much food and drinks one could hide inside the Black… chicken? He couldn’t remember the name of the fighter anymore, wasn’t that important anyway.

Finally, his eyes settled on the ice-cream dispenser which had been installed inside of the already tightly fitting vehicle. With sheer glee on his face, he ordered himself a single horn filled with.. well obviously chocolate… whatever you want to call it. Can’t ever go wrong with chocolate chips.

“Wanna hit Zeltros after this is over? We will probably can get some girls to.. eh.. worship you, Sol.”

Taa Nul

CEO of Kamigen Incorporated
The Count smiled when he overheard Marek's voice on the comms channels, patching into his communication feed. ''Mister Starchaser! Fancy seeing you again. I've brought my private army to aid in the defense of this world against our new enemy. Would you care to join me in my command center in the park? You'll be able to better manage evacuation efforts from here.'', he said in a warm, polite tone.

[member="Marek Starchaser"]

"I'm taking these people to Chroma Zed where it is safe. Stupid invasion and the worst part is dad is a part of it. He's going to bomb the city isn't he? I want to talk to him. I need to talk him down. You don't think he would shoot me do you?"

She questioned her brother through tear ridden eyes as she wrapped her arms around him in a hug. Oliver was here probably just to make sure she was safe. He also probably wished that she would just come home. What her family never understood was that Chroma Zed was her home. It always had been. Letting go she took a few steps backwards from him.

"I need to get to dad. Can you help me?"

[member="Oliver Walsh"]

Druckenwell Shipyards
Administrative Center
Affiliation: The Confederacy

The setting was amazing on all accounts and it spoke for itself. Nothing planetside could compare with the picturesque views on the main administrative platform. Vegetation and etched buildings were simply inferior to that of a view from space. Druckenwell's vivid blue glow was testimony to that, being so close, but so far- eternally hung about the planet's atmosphere and held up by gravity, like a silver necklace adorning the industrial world in constant, luminous light.

From space, the General recalled her flight in, was surreal. Not may planets had a ring of metal orbiting their masses. A fully-operational, circa solid belt of various stations, docks, and facilities illuminated in Drukenwell's cerulean aerial fringe. The imagery fleeted through her mind and she blinked for the first time in over ten minutes.

YhZCCHH.gif

Allied transport ships had waded in and now a few, she noted moved past the orbital array. Moments of unfettered silence passed and Lieutenant General Verna's voice piped up, "General," he stated clear as crystal, "do we have a status report on the ground..." there were a brief pause and he began again, though quieter, with what he really wanted to ask, "Do you trust the Protectorate to follow through on their word for the civilians?" A shred of fear dotted the last word and she knew he spoke of his children and wife then. Carefully, her green eyes met his and she smiled. "Of course not." Simple. Straight forward. Verna paled a shade, but kept his cool posture.

"However, they were among the few on the first shuttle out."

Anesia could not very well have her garrison of men fall wayward to their emotions. She could tell the middle-aged man wanted to smile, but he held onto his military persona like a vice. "Now," turning on her booted heel, the Confederate General moved to the exit, "I am relieving myself from this post. You are in charge, Lieutenant General, and I suspect you will make sure the rest of the families on the shuttles make it out safely without err. I am going to my personal ship, should you need me. Have guards posted at my docking bay."

The fall of the Obsidian Knight's soles were silent as she slipped away for the hours they still had. Flipping her personal com open, the Sith Master opened a connection to [member="Salem Norongachi"], "I will be indisposed until further notice, Lord Commander."

Twelve hours is a lot longer than I thought, it seems.

Calico had settled in a seat on the bridge, opting to just...wait there. No one really bothered to speak to him; they knew something had gone down between the two Chieftains of Tal'verda. First Zius, his favored son, and then his brother...no, this wasn't the time for self-pity. A war would begin soon, a war that now seemed to have been tailored specifically for the General of the Omega Protectorate.

[member="Canal Tal'Verda"] spoke, but the words rang hollow in Calico's ears. All he did was sit there, and wait. There was little else to do, and he didn't trust himself to hold a steady conversation at the moment. Galaar had been manipulated, just as Calico had not so long ago. The difference was that Galaar held that manipulation over his own family. Over his own slagging flesh and blood.

The General continued to fume internally as he awaited Cater's order. he didn't feel the soft touch on his hand, though he easily recognized the soft, flitting voice of his young wife. His head tilted back to look at her, though what he was thinking behind that anonymous helmet could be anyone's guess.

"Thank you cyar'ika.' He mumbled calmly. Keziah tried to comfort him, and though there was little that could still the flame of hatred, of betrayal that had been sparked, he would humor her. "A bright future? I suppose. Once we win the war, I'll be taking Zenith Prime back. We can move the clan there. They'll be happy there. Especially the younger lads; Kix is going to be a dad, you know."

Calico droned on about the Clan, it was a welcome distraction, and completely missed whatever meaning Keziah had meant behind her words. Such was the social acuity of Tal'verda's Chieftain.

[member="Keziah Tal'Verda"]

“Girls?” Soliael intoned strangely as he looked past Jared and into the Protectorate fleet, it was quite a gathering that had already formed here, a fleet powerful enough to smash its way into the core, that much was for sure. A frown came over his face, and he reached back and stripped the mask from his face. Jared was well aware of his true identity, the two of them having been friends for a long time. There was no need to wear this damnable thing for the next 10 odd hours.

“Ovmar, I have a harem back on Exocron.” That was true, it wasn't exactly difficult for him to find women. “I don't need to go slumming on Zeltros.”

He stretches slightly, or at least tried to. It was rather difficult to do in the small starfighter. His thoughts turned to Zeltros however, and an encounter her had had with a woman there. The thought made him smile.

“Ever been with a woman who you were sure would kill you when it was all over?” Aaahhh memories, His smirk widened slightly as nostalgia set in.

Soliael back in the day had been quite the womanizer, his own Zeltron heritage having seen to that quite easily. Pheromones didn't just affect those around you after all, they effected you on a primal level. That was gone now, scrubbed from his body along with other undesirables, but it had been an amusing quirk at one time. Though perhaps it had harmed him more, than hurt.

Sighing she took a seat down next to him. The would have a bright happy future together. He seemed skeptical though and honestly she couldn't blame him after what he just went though. If he didn't wish to talk than she would. "Zenith Prime. It's where we met and I taught you to dance." she half smiled as she remembered days long past. It would be nice to raise their family there.

"Oh, is he? That's wonderful news. I bet he's really excited." It was nice to see that the other members could move forward and have families. They were going to need to make sure they all got back to those families. "It will be nice to go back there, to raise our little ones on Zenith Prime." Now wasn't the time to tell him he would too be a father soon of twins. She really wished to tell him though which was probably why she was hinting at it all over the place."eWhen we have children, I know you'll be a wonderful father. You already are." She smiled at him. He had already adopted over half the boys here. He led them into battle as the commanding general. He could handle their kids when they came.

[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

Raziel leant out of the deck, the leather straps creaking as they pulled taut. The cold morning wind rushed through his hair as he watched the city passing beneath them.

It wasn't long since the LAAT/d had been passing over the hastily-erected refugee camps outside the designated combat zone. It had amazed him just how much flat ground the hundred thousand it was designed for took up. They were crossing the suburbs now. Down below the streets were virtually empty, several groups of CIS armor that were making their way towards the capital punctuated the emptiness.

Raziel had never been a military man, espionage was more his kind of work. Then again, he'd never been on to stand and fight for something. Damn Strife, he thought to himself.

The sith assassin was racing towards the city with a small fleet of troop shuttles. Each contained a number of the CIS' best special forces. They took no orders from him, there was no need. What experience did he have to be instructing some of the more highly trained and experienced soldiers in the army?

He was just going to add to the chaos.

Each special Ops squad had a number of special weapons. Apparently they way they fought in urban environments meant that the regular riflemen just provided fire support. Each squad of nine had one sniper, one repeaters, one anti armor launcher and one shotgun. They would spread into small fireteams, lay traps and take up residence in the tightly packed residential districts on multiple floors.

Their job was to slow down what was expected to be a much larger force. The main CIS defences and droids would ensure that the largest routes into the city, where the OP would probably try and quick ground with their armor, we're covered. Raziel and the small spec ops teams would buy them time by covering the Western residential districts. Apparently one of their favourite tricks was to sit behind a wall, blow a hole with a shotgun and take unwary squads down with repeater fire and grenades.

Raziel was garbed in the same urban camouflage as the soldiers, eschewing the white heavy armour of the Knights. His was going to be quiet, nasty work. He might work with the soldiers, or he might just pick off individual squads. His training and sensitivity would allow him to get far behind the enemy's front lines and pick off targets as he wished.

"We're nearly there!" shouted the pilot, breaking Raziel’s reverie. Time for action; time to fight for a cause he wasn't sure he believed him.

OOC: if anyone wants to play some WW2 style cat and mouse in the city, please catch me on the cis/op Skype or pm me

Obective: Defend the Capital, Finish my Cigar
Allies: CIS, [member="Darth Kentarch"], [member="Salem Norongachi"], [member="Atretes Rhoujen"], [member="Count Morcus"], [member="CC-953 Oddball"], [member="Raziel"], [member="Oryuken CC-128P"]
Enemies: OP, PUBs
Music Selection: This is WAR - 30 seconds to Mars

Nodding as the Count would be making his base in the park, I smiled and walked back over to my seat. Hearing more chatter in the com for the the Civies to be moved out. I lit my hand on fire and made a circling motion in the air for the relaxed troopers around me. Speaking into the com as well as to everyone around me, "Pack those ships with civilians. I don't care if they hate being in compact situations, They will thank you later for saving your life. I want them out of here. When the ships land, Keep an extra eye to the sky should the Protectorate try to go against their word."

As much as the Protectorate was going to "keep the moral high ground" that doesn't mean that they will not pull any punches and say "Oh well we didn't want the notion of the CIS to spread" and kill the civilians. If they even sent one ship out while the civilians were being hauled away somewhere safe, I would personally go up there and kick the Lord Protector off his seat and curb stomp the SOB.

And if Cira was close, She'd get the special privilege of getting a sword in her gut.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Aboard the Xenophon
Objective: Move to and defend the shipyards from enemy incursion.

Galaar looked towards Kal for a second. The man whom held this bridge, who he knew would hold this line in the tumult of space. "Admiral. I believe you can hold these gut'huun here. I'm going to deploy my boys to the shipyard; those defense forces could use a little Dread Guard motivation, eh?" He turned and began walking towards the hall and from there to the hanger, however, on his path he opened a commlink with what remained of the Dread Guard forces in the CIS, both aboard the Xenophon and on the ground.

"Su'cuy gar ner'vod, this General Galaar coming in clear. I feel the need to remind everyone whats at stake; if war breaks out this is no longer just a battle between states but a battle between brothers. Some of ours have sided with the Omega Protectorate under the false guise of a free banner. While I respect their decision, as I helped them make it, I am now here to help you defend your homes, the home you chose to stay within. We are a fracture family now, but we will bear our banners with pride and dignity. We will face our brothers without fear and show them the err of their ways. It will be difficult, we will be fighting foes who know exactly how we operate and vice versa. This line must be held though; therefor I am calling all Dread Guard to the Orbital Shipyards to fend off enemy incursion in the event the fleet falls. Oya Brothers! Lift your arms! Lift your spirits! Today we stand! Today we fight! Sons of Mandalore! Oya!"

With that he steeled himself for what was to come. He warded off all emotion other than the thrill for the battle to come, these men were soldiers, he was a soldier. If the Omega Protectorate wished to draw blood then they would draw that blood in ten fold. Upon entrance to the hanger, he saw his men boarding into their laarties. It was a small sea of white and green plates marshaled for battle. "Let those in the shipyards know we're coming and open the gates."

Keziah Tal'Verda
Anesia Jy'Vun
Calico Tal'Verda
Salem Norongachi
[member="Oryuken CC-128P"]
[member="CC-953 Oddball"]
Kal Strifehttp://starwarsrp.net/user/4841-kal-strife/

Objective: Defend the Obsidian Order Garrison /Outside walking the p
Allies: CIS
Enemies: Those that want to take our Rock/ OP

Looking down at the message from [member="Eldoc Quasat"] finding herself zipping up her bag. It was on the way to get her armor and weapons that she came up with the idea. This would slow those slimy piece of ----. Down but how much only time would tell. Knowing that it would at less give them something to think long and hard about. Noding to the gate keeper as she did looking at another one of the follow knights. It took a bit of getting up to Eldoc. Letting him know of her little surprise had in store for the.

"Master Eldoc, fine day isn't it, forecast to rain parts of OP crap later." , giving him one of her quirky grins. As she once in a while start to dig with the force once away from the garrison walls. Dropping what could only be call chicken surprise. Knowing these would be frying up something that couldn't be ate. "Fate as a twisted way don't it. I never...thought be in a war. My grandparents was dead set against me joining the any kind of military back home. To dangerous they said.", knowing the real reason had to do with her parents but just what hadn't figure it out yet. Handing at less if they could get these blocked off so it wouldn't be as easy to get down the road to the garrison then could pick them off. After a long time, she ask, "Master Eldoc, what is my main goal in this poppy cot picking thing when it gets started.", shifting her own rifle from one shoulder to the other."

@[member='Eldoc Quasat'],

[member="Tobias Cross"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
@Soliael Davin Talith

For some strange reason Ovmar could not suppress the grin that washed his face into a gloomy sense of light, it really did wonders to his attractiveness. No wonder the man insisted on using that lazy grin of his every time he met a new girl. Maybe he just found the thought of Sol having a harem amusing, or maybe there was some other archaic reason to his genuine pleasure.

But who would know? It’s not like this is a superior first person experience, where you can get into the thick of one’s troubles and doubts. Where you truly could immerse yourself into the being of a character, you had to content yourself with the description of an often flawed narrator. Sucks, doesn’t it?

At any rate, Jared raised his hand over his shoulder, and aimed his fist in the direction of Sol. It seemed the Lord wished to complete the ritual of the ‘fistbump’, awfully liberal of him. Not long after, he finally spoke, his grin still firmly in place.

“Man, one day I am going to come over to the Moross and stay there. Maybe usurp one of your Gods’ positions. Sounds like a lot of.. eh.. fun?”

When Sol mentioned a woman who would possibly kill him after everything was.. finished. Well, Ovmar’s grin turned into something else. It seemed the Fringer was truly puzzled for a moment, a visage of wonder flashed over his strongly shaped face and then a soft smile. As if he was revisiting a pleasant memory or two… maybe three.

“Yeah.. I had one of those. Who was your guilty pleasure?”

[member="Seanna Vel"]
"To kill any poor sod unlucky enough to try to breach our perimeter and defend the Obsidian Garrison. I personally can't wait, but I most likely like a good fight a bit too much. Stay close to me and you should be fine. Use the force body I taught you with the little you know about fighting with your training saber and you should be just fine, but if another force user comes, stay out of the way. I will handle them, I implore you to try to stay alive at all cost. I don't want to lose another apprentice if I can help it. "
Eldoc took out his flask of menkaroo whiskey and took a swig. " Well lets do this shall we? We have a perimeter to secure. "

“Lad.” Soliael could call Jared 'lad' because he had about two centuries on the comparably young man. He bumped Jareds fist as he continued “I have had many guilty pleasures in my life.”

After nearly two hundred and a half centuries of living you racked up quite a scoreas it were, especially when you traveled with Quietus. The two of them had spent dozens of years touring the galaxy and in that time Soliael had made conquests that would make a Zeltron blush. They didn't have the time for Soliael to recount them all, though he could remember a few particularly bad decisions that made him wince slightly.

“The latest? Anaya Fen.” Ah yes, the little lethan Twi'lek. That had been an interesting first encounter. He had been so sure of the danger she posed him that instead of sleeping with her, she had paralyzed. Fortunately the two of them had made up later, on a pile of gold.

Literally.

That he remembered well, it had been rather exciting. Surprisingly Anaya had decided not to kill him at the end of the whole ordeal, something that in hindsight he was rather grateful for. He rather enjoyed living. Sighing slightly he placed his chin on the head rest behind Jared. This whole waiting thing was beginning to drive him crazy, continuing on the subject of women Soliael posed another question. "One that got away?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom