Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let Slip the Dogs of War [Protectorate Invasion of Druckenwell]

Onboard the Leviathan
Allies: [member="Sarge Potteiger"], [member="Red Queen"], [member="Zaren Bouqi"]
Enemies: [member="Kal Strife"]

"As much as she can be." Ayden said with a sigh. It was a dangerous game, but it was one that he was confident in his ability to maintain. With the true form of the Red Queen locked away under threat of termination, and with the chance to chaos -some- mayhem was enough leverage to keep her in line for the time being. As long as the copies performed as ordered, then she would get a steady stream of data and fun times. From his console, a small datachip popped out and he handed it to his old friend. "If anything goes wrong with her, don't hesitate to fry her. There are more where she came from."

It was then that he got a message. "Oh this promises to be good." Ayden smirked and opened the channel. The message was simple; only one man did all that, so why should we be punished? He scoffed quietly before speaking. "I suppose it was one man who crewed half a dozen warships that came and tried to kill me. I suppose it was one man that shot down all those civilian transports, and I suppose it was one man who supported a plan that would see the Protectorate in tatters. Lie if you must, but do not think me a fool. I will parlay with no one but the Grand Marshal." He cut the channel at the same moment a message came in from the Jedi task force on the edge of the system. He typed up a brief reply.

>No action on our part for twelve hours, unless they Confederacy fires first. Maybe they'll lay down their arms, but I doubt it.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
That was one thing with Marek. He kept out of politics as best he could. It was safer. Sure. The science groups he knew. But Techno Union foreman. Kind of a requirement.

"You sure know your players, miss Arceneau. That's correct." So, common tactic. Lovely. And then came the other shoe. Marek knew she was running all their wares. Great.

"How much of that can survive vacuum for a few hours? Do you have a way to guard the rest until you can drop our people and get back? " This was going to cost one way or another.

Frak.

"Get what you can out hear as soon as you can. Run the numbers. Anything critical, medical and the like keep running. If they're over half their trip to destination run your engines hot. Drop and get here. We might cut it close. Does that work?" He hated gambling like this. 12 hours. Get as much of the carried supplies delivered as possible. All nonessential could be dropped and he could swallow the loss. Better than losing the people. "Non critical drop unless the delivery is quick and close. We have hours still."

Though still urgent, [member="Danger Arceneau"]

Obective: Defend the Capital
Allies: CIS, [member="Darth Kentarch"],
Enemies: OP, PUBs

Now that was a old ship signal that I have not seen in a while. Already I was working on defensive positions for the Capitol city. Standing in the command center in the complete center of the city, I saw a little blip of a ship that was not marked. And the signal was that of an old friend, well if you could say he was. I smiled. Whispering to myself, "The big K is here now, looks like he will be joining our side." I clicked on the communications to go through his ship,

"Welcome those allies of the CIS, Feel free to meet me down in the FOB at the center of the city, we need to talk." If he could tell my voice from our last encounters in the Sith Council, Then we may have a more level playing field here. Moving to the people in the room, I began to form through the ranks a form of weapons to which we could use against drop pods and the like of ships.

"Get anything possible to throw at them. I want the available Obsidian troops deployed among the ranks of standard troops. Get them to pile speeders on the roads and create blocked roads. Hell, anything that is not bolted down I want in the streets. Plenty of obstructions for them to move around." Moving to a Holomap of the surrounding area for the nearest 30 miles around the city to give me a rang of all those who would be landing near or in the city."Use the turrets to fire at the dropods. and gun ships. if you can't blow them up, hit them off course. I want force users to use available powers to push them off or crush them."

Turning to a man I waved him over. Coming to me he asked what I needed, "Prepare for the worst. With how the Protectorate works in dealing damage wherever, We need to be ready for anything. Oh and get me a beer, and a Kolto cigar." Turning to another man I pointed to the gates and walls around the city. "Close off all possible places for them to enter. We are fighting for their homes, if they want to take it, then we will give them a little slice of hell to get it." I then turned to my second in command. Fresh meat in my eyes still, ​"let no one disturb me for a moment. Only one man can talk to me, and he knows who he is."

With a nod of the man's head, I nodded in return and went into a tent. Reaching for a holo, I activated it to show a map of real time looks of the city. Smiling I raised my hands out wide. Relaxed at first. And that's when I contorted them. Pulling within the planet's surface I had to reach for everything that I had. my face already sweating as I started my work to pull on the ground. Oh would the Protectorate love to have me face up against them.

They would pay dearly for not allowing me to visit my own home on Kro Var.

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Aboard the Xenophon, CIS Flagship

The Clone grimaced under his helmet when Calico mentioned his intent. It seemed that he was doing what Clone Commandos did best. "You can't board that station Ca'ika... I'm begging you. We can end this war right now, you need to help me talk the Omega Protectorate down." His voice filled the private channel with Calico once more. Everything in his heart, in his mind told him he was in the right... Besides the fact he was, at the moment, on opposite sides of the fence as his brother. The brother he had been raised with since Kamino, the brother he braved the darkest moments of the Clone Wars with, the brother he had always protected and in turn protected him.

"Isley is gone Ca'ika. The man responsible for the crimes committed, that Carter is using as the back of his reasons of war is gone. The CIS is innocent. They... No, we," he admitted he was apart of the CIS for now at that moment, "just want peace. This war that will be started, it will be just like the Clone Wars! It will end in the deaths of thousands! All for the crimes of one man! You know as well as I do, as Mando'ade, that this anger should be pointed at Isley not the CIS." At that moment, he prayed to Manda that Calico would understand. The man needed to understand. "Turn your course now and return to the Omega Protectorate fleet and talk, help me with a parley." This was one of the moments in his life he was very glad for these helmets... It was his own little world, no one could hear him as he spoke to who he pleased and when he did. It reminded him once more of the Wars... Please Ca'ika, we can stop this. We can stop this war and then I can come home.

He heard Ayden over his secondary channel and grimaced. He looked toward Kal and then, if allowed, spoke over the comm channel with the Lord Protector. "The Grand Marshal is not present, I am an acting General with the Confederate Forces and brother to Calico Tal'Verda and former High Chieftain of the Liberty Concord. I ask you to parley with me in absence of my Commanding Officer, sir."

[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]
[member="Ayden Cater"]

Onboard the Xenphon
Addressing: [member="Ayden Cater"]

The message that cut back through the cold void was curt, and twisted by bitter recriminations. Kal listened to it impassively, the gloved fingers of his right hand tapping out a staccato rhythm on the armrest of his chair whilst the Lord Protector spoke his angry words, venting his spleen for all the galaxy to hear. Only when he was sure that the many had finished, that the last of his bile had been spilled, did the Corellian motion for his comsman to open a channel once more.

"Lord Protector," he intoned, his voice level and betraying none of the cold anger that flashed in his eyes, "I am the ranking Naval Officer at Druckenwell, and have authority over the Grand Marshal in this spaceborne theatre. I also speak with the full authority and backing of the Confederation of Independent Systems behind me. I ask again - for the whole galaxy to hear - will you engage in discussion to avoid this bloodshed, or are you set on war?" The words were a gambit, a dangerous one, yet in truth Kal knew he had no alternative but to force the man's hand one way or another. To do otherwise, to let him play his little game by his own rules, invite naught but disaster.

Yet perhaps there was a way to mitigate the sting of his words, and after but a slight pause he continued, though he knew full well that his words would likely fall on deaf ears. "You may not believe me, Lord Protector, but Isley Verd acted without the backing of the CIS. The defectors - his own second, Feena Mason, amongst them - should be able to confirm that for you. Likewise they will be able to confirm that Verd was - is - a charismatic man, and it has ever been the way of such men to sway the gullible and the weak minded into following them down the path to perdition. But his actions were not the actions of the CIS. They were the actions of a madman, and a madman we will gladly hand over to you once we have captured him."

As Kentarch moved through the city, he received a message from his communicator that had been relayed from his ship. [member="Morna Imura"], Kentarch stopped to make check it was genuine. Sure enough it was. "Master Imura, on my way." He sent back over the communicator. Quickly he broke into a sprint enhanced by the force. Moving with incredible speed and using a force cloak to keep himself hidden from plain site, the Sith Lord sped into the CIS encampment.

After a few moment Kentarch had found Morna's tent. He passed inside and released his cloak so Morna could see him. Although his face as always was shrouded in the darkness of his hood. Before Morna could say anything the Sith Lord spoke. "I've seen this before. On Eriadu although the situation was slightly different. Make no mistake this standoff is as much PR game as it is a battle. The Lord Protector and his mercenary thugs will likely, if they have not already, spew on some gook about taking the moral high ground to justify this invasion. We need to catch them off balance, and ensure the capital city does not fall." His voice was urgent, but still had an ominous tone.

Osik.

Calico's brother was misguided, and that was okay. So had he, once upon a time. Now, however, wasn't the time for a political debate. Galaar needed to shift it and head on home like he was supposed to, the Protectorate would wipe the Confederacy off the map in a short little war, and this section of the galaxy could then stand united against the Sith.

"You really buy into that osik Galaar? The Confederacy is victimizing itself, like it always does. That's how it wins over hearts and minds, through manipulation. Sure, one man, aye, one man who founded the entire government. That corruption spreads ner'vod. His underlings are still running around, and oh, they say they've changed colors, but have they really?"

Calico pushed his way up to the bridge and stared at the outside display. The CIS was ready for them, and it certainly didn't look like they were backing down. "The Protectorate has done nothing but help us, the CIS has done nothing but use us. Your people are here. Don't tell me you're going to choose some lying mongrels over your kriffing brother because they gave you a nice title and stopped calling you a clone. I'm your family, not them."

His tone was passionate, if not a bit harsh. Calico simply needed to get his point across, and he could be as loud as he wanted in that helmet. "This war is happening, Ga'ika. There's nothing I can do to stop it. The CIS is going to pay for using our lads, and it's going to pay for all the other lies it's told us."

[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"]

SIDE: CIS
ALLIES: CIS, Spynet, and Co.
ENEMIES: Protectorate and Co.
OBJECTIVE: Prepare to make life a karking hell for the Protectorate.

"So it was the Protectorate. I guess I owe you a hundred credits."
The Minister of Knowledge, standing beside the Spymaster, smiled. "I told you."
Strask sighed, and walked off towards the center of the city. "Let's get started." He stared for a while. "We have twelve hours to evacuate and prepare. In that time, I want you to ready as many traps and pitfalls that you can. It's not our job to keep the armies occupied." He turned to the Minister. "We get to focus on the fun targets."
He smiled. "Yes, sir."

Allies: CIS, [member="Darth Kentarch"], [member="Marek Starchaser"]
Music Selection: This is WAR - 30 seconds to Mars

I smiled as even as I was working on bringing the walls up. I could hear cracking and bucking even from here in the center of the city. The gates where the walls of stone and durasteel would be weakest would be easiest to breach. I fortified them with earthen walls. I smiled as the rocks around the city would be moving towards the walls. Connecting together through the will of the force. Even as the Sith Lord that I had once worked with walked into my tent. Two guards followed him in. Nodding my head to him, they left. And I listened as the walls were finishing.

They would try to get us by surprise of having a moral high ground. That I already knew. I had worked with them in the past to save my people, but only in turn did they not allow me to see my old house. The house that I had grown up in, Refurbished to live in. Now I could not even see the ground which I was given birth on. And this pissed me off. I stopped myself to talk to the Sith Lord.

"I know that all too well. I had a past before I knew of your name." I took a deep breath in as I knew that I would be facing up against the Lord Protector that I had once fought to protect. Twisted times came from this world. Nodding to Kentarch, I finished speaking, "We are making fortification of the cities to make choke points. To avoid the breaking of them, I will be having troops do everything to throw them off course of the city. I myself will use Aeromancy to throw off as many as I can. Even make storms for us to hide under if I could get enough going. Today, I will make mother nature my queen."

He would know what to do to continue the aiding of that. While I would finish the walls around the city, and in the city. But probably going to be one of my greatest feats of all time would be to create a storm large enough to cover the entire city and shroud my troops in a storm. As well as mess up their plans on using ships in the area. No bombers would be coming to aid them. For every one that comes in the sky, will be knocked down my lightning, Tornadoes, and the like.

Gripping on the world again, I pulled onto the city to create a shield. Giving us time. I grabbed the world's balls, and would twist it just how I like to work for me. And if it't didn't work, then we will a big problem will arise.

Hugging her sister-in-law she smiled trying to shake off the jitters. Keziah had no idea what she was so nervous about. Much of it was about the war but also at the same time it was about other things which weighed on her mind. She wasn't just worried about her own safety anymore. Lightly tapping her foot she tried to shrug them off for now. She needed to get her head into the game not off into space. "Leave the Force Users to me," she lightly smiled as he moved away from them to check on other things. They wouldn't be doing anything until given the word. She really hated playing this waiting game though but she got why. They were giving them time to be nice.

"Ori'Alor, it's great to see you again. I can't thank you enough for all you have done for me." She and [member="Canal Tal'Verda"] had searched her out when she though she had been lost. If it wasn't for them she may have never had the chance to reunite with Calico. Things with him were like they were before and it was almost like they had never missed a beat. Small talk she hoped would keep her emotions in check. She couldn't look weak not in front of the commandos not when war was upon them. Personal things aside she was ready for this.

[member="Ori'Alor Tal'Verda"]

SPACE...THE FINAL FRONTIER....
[member="Ayden Cater"] | [member="Kal Strife"] | [member="Zaren Bouqi"] | [member="Hecate"]

It was good to have ships under his command again, even if it was just a task force in the immense fleet of the Protectorate being deployed.
As his ships dropped out of hyperspace slightly behind and above the Leviathan they could already detect an equally vast Confederate fleet was awaiting them. This was where things would get hard and bloody.
"Lord Protector, my ships are in position, awaiting orders," the Admiral commed.

Class Length Number Total
Antilles Class Star Defender 1600 1 1600
Belsar Class Command Carrier 1600 1 1600
Indomitable Class Star Defender 1700 1 1700
Alcori Class Light Star Defender 1200 1 1200
Kerrigan Class Light Star Defender 1350 1 1350
Blockade Runner 150 5 750
Telum Class Frigate Mk ii 350 2 700
Excubitor Class Cruiser 550 2 1100

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
"No! Ca'ika! Its not osik. The men in charge right now are good men, they are honest men, they are soldiers like us." Galaar snapped back with a near instant retort. His first thought was of Salem. Of the man who took him in when he surrendered and promised to protect him... Who promised that he would stand up to the entire CIS government if it came down to it. "The man in charge, Salem, when I turned myself he vowed to protect me. He gave me his word that he would defend me against the CIS if it came down to the bloody punch. The chakaar took me in and helped me no matter what, no matter the danger to himself. The man standing next to me; he is begging to parley with cannons pointed at us."

He paused before continuing over the private link. Things were heating up, between the Omega Protectorate and between him and his clan. "Exactly, I'm your brother. I'm the brother who stood beside you no matter what. I'm your brother who stayed at your side when you pointed a gun to your own head. I'm the brother who was there when you lost everything you loved. I'm the brother who was there in the trenches with you, in a war that was not our own to the bitter end, I'm the shabala brother who clung to you and everything you said after my first brothers died in my arms. I need you to trust me. When we founded the Liberty Concord, you promised you'd dedicate yourself to a life of peace... I promised it too. Now I seem to be the only one who is working for that life. If this war breaks out there will blood no matter what, there are still Dread Guard here in the CIS... They're loyal to its ideals to the bitter bone. If you allow this to start, without even trying to talk to Ayden, you condemn those sons, you condemn me to a war that isn't ours... Again."

All I'm asking you to do is try, ner'vod.

Idiian Sayali

Unfettered Bounty Hunter
Idiian whistled as she heard the alarms going off outside her ship, signalling an attack. It hadn't been all that long since the skirmish on Bothuwai, so she hadn't expected to find herself in another situation like this so soon. Still, something about this time seemed... well, bigger. More weighty in its consequences. She had been accompanying Marek Starchaser to Druckenwell as an escort, so she had bothered to pack her full armory away on board the Twilight Omen, currently docked next to the very ship [member="Marek Starchaser"] had arrived on himself; What she didn't bother with, though, was leaving her comms on in case something big happened... like this.

Pausing where she was in Half Dead 2, Idiian made her way over to the cockpit of the Twilight Omen and flipped her comm on, first contacting her employer; She figured that, since he was there to inspect the shipyards to begin with, Marek probably already knew what was going on if there was an attack. "Hey, boss," Idiian started, swapping the comm to speakers so she could continue talking on her way back to the armory, "What the kark is going on out there? Someone suicidal enough to actually try and make a raid on Druckenwell?" Idiian hadn't considered that the attack could be from any of the major factions out there; If she had, she certainly wouldn't have written it off as suicidal so quickly.

Objective: Talk business and send support
Allies: CIS | Marek Starchaser
Enemies: 12 hour time limit

Well with that taken care of, then they had an understanding of where they stood.

She gave him a nod, "Then we got ourselves an accord..." a pause then a narrowing of her eyes. "But don't you go getting me and mine shot down from the sky, Starchaser."

"I won't take right kindly to that."

It was no threat. It was a promise.

"Unessential wares will be dropped. I'll start sending as much of the cargo liners and freighters as I can." She was already starting to send rerouting instructions, her keen eyes glancing over just where each of her cargo caravan's were.

This was gonna be a doozy.

A right doozy.

Druckenwell Shipyards
Administrative Center
Section 5-MO3 | Office

Objective: Defend the Shipyards
Allies: The Confederacy of Independent Systems
Enemies: The Omega Protectorate

"And they will come starving..." The thought lingered for no more than a second, hung in the air for even less. With a vivid green intensity, the General searched the stars and had found among them a sky littered with premature audacity. Of fervor that should not have existed for many opposing reasons. Anesia offered a sigh from just barely parted lips and blinked back to reality.

A pale hand tipped, setting her work assignments aside and the General leaned away from her desk. She had been holding them for over an hour now, while appreciating the view from her office.

These were the moments before the voice rocked Druckenwell.

The wails of the sirens sang and the protective red coverings on the emergency lights swam in constant disarray above all exits on every station. Viewport space had suddenly been taken up, shoulder-to-shoulder, the eyes of many a soldier stared. They acted as a curtain of metal and flesh feasting their sights on what she had already witnessed from her office. Nothing, but they were expecting something.

Alabaster lids slid shut, escaping to the constant warring of her mind.

"Throw the defenses on high alert," ordered a voice, it echoed and boomed through the security system's communication.

Bodies fell away, moving to secure each area with a cool obedience at her direction. The power coiling and dormant within as she suited up. Methodical in the ways her hands moved, slipping each piece of Obsidian armor into place- entrapping and protecting every inch of her sleek form from the neck down. It conformed to the monster very much like... it was built to.

Emerging from the office, a slender gloved finger pointed as the door slid shut with a hiss, "I want every drydock, factory, shop, apartment," she paused, using the Force to draw in the attention of everyone in the vicinity, "slipways and offices. Every unit manned. The hallways embellished with CS-BX-04 "Clanker" battle droids. NOW!"

-------

Before her very cold, stoic gaze, they moved with fluid efficiency. Anesia repeated her cause over the speaker system and soon the bodies of droids replaced that of men. A hint at a smile shadowed her features and she moved on, the sound of metal footfalls resounding in her wake and the clank of armour. A symphony of resistance. This period of grace, she called it, gave the Sith Master an opportunity that under normal circumstances would have left her without the considerable time to execute. The shields were on the top of her list and the armor-clad woman walked with quiet determination to her first destination on the orbital array. This was not Kuat and the Techno Union resided here.

In Between each standard shield generator, and there were many on the length of the Druckenwell shipyard, turbolasers and point defense emplacements were checked and looked over explicitly for any err. The General had personally foreseen a many upgrade since Isley Verd's excommunication from the Confederacy.

There were hours that had passed, slipping between the cracks and emptying into the vast obsidian space that lied between The Omega Protectorate and The Confederation. "Orbital array fortified, over," the husky saccharine voice of the General emptied into the communications on the ground. Helmless, russet hair of considerable length fell along one shoulder, secured in a loose braid. The visage of timeless youth set in ice, echoing the resemblance of a marble statue, cut only by the hand of surety.

The shipyard had stilled, the quiet usurping the air just like the jungle did at nightfall where predators lie in wait. Only the bones could feel the tension as it scraped and slid down the spine. Even the constant whirl of red lights and blaring sound from alarms could not distract one from that very distinct feeling. And it was only a taste of what was to come. The General welcomed it, even in her seemingly reserved state, with arms wide open- ready. Anesia fed it like supper to those upon the orbital array, boosting their morale to uncanny levels. She basked in the energy that hummed from their now shared resolution.

"I love games," was the manipulator's only response as she stared at the black, twinkling blanket of eternity from the viewport of the main administrative center. Only the insatiable thirst remained.

[member="Salem Norongachi"] | [member="Ayden Cater"]

Allies: CIS, [member="Morna Imura"]

"Very Well. Tell your boss, or the leader of the Obsidian I can help hold this city while you work your magic." He said to Morna. "Hold off on the bad weather till enemy landing craft is above the city. You know as soon as they realize what your doing, the Lord Protector will send every powerful user under his command to stop you." Kentarch said, while the Sith Lord was a tank, he could not take them all. He turned to leave the tent. "One more thing. If the Lady Protector, [member="Cira"], reveals herself, I will drop whatever I'm doing to find and kill her. Payback for Eriadu. You understand." He did not need to say anything more. He stepped back outside the the tent and looked at the CIS soldiers.

"Whats the hold up on the battle, why aren't Anti Air emplacements firing?" Kentarch barked. The soldier snapped to attention and responded out of fear. "We are waiting for civilians to be evacuated, my Lord. So far it appears a twelve hour cease fire in effect until then." the soldier stammered. The Sith Lord only cursed at the response. The agenda of the Dark Side was but pretense to those blind of the force. But if this is what the CIS wanted, the Sith Lord would have to wait.

Corey's OOC

And where were the spiders
Getting her ships shot down? They had twelve hours. Even if they cut they close, Marek would personally put his commandeered Lucrehulk between the battle and Danger's ships. Military was easy to expense. Civilians and merchant? Not so much. "Promise, miss. As long as it's in my power and Big Hat doesn't fight back on his word, I'm not going to let harm come to yours. Else I'll repay for the losses."

He was going to need to transmit a lot of data soon. "I appreciate the assist, sweetheart. When yours arrive, I'll be sending pick up locations and drop off locations." He smildd, giving a wave before logging out.

Typing up now, he sent data bursts to the military, Knights, Army and Navy alike. They simply stated "Evacuation fleet incoming. Do not provoke attack from Protectorate until merchants are clear. MR merchant vessels priority escort." Hopefully the brass would see that he was not only the Foreman but also an Obsidian Master and respect his request. Beyond that, he was sending data for pick up locations and rendezvous points within the Confederacy to all passenger and cargo vessels in the area.

Hopefully [member="Danger Arceneau"] understood that he was doing his best, and only so much he could do if the Protectorate moved early.

Checking the next comm he smirked. Indiian. Perfect. "Uh. It seems we've got visitors. Not very friendly. Any chance your on the ststion? Able to do some back up on our forces? Be appreciated."

SIDE: OMEGA PROTECTORATE
ALLIES: [member="Ayden Cater"] [member="Friedrich Stahlmann"] [member="Zaren Bouqi"] [member="Hecate"]
ENEMIES: [member="Kal Strife"]

The Starfall was in hyperspace with the rest of Thyferra's fleet. Knight was nervous about this, this was the Lord Protectors ship, his baby, the thing he valued more then her bubblegum hair..... more then the Lady Protector's rumored lesbian shower scene in university. You didn't just take the helm of the Starfall and expect not to be threatened with bodily harm, possible disfigurment (and for a shape shifter that is a very dangerous thing). She was ready for a fight and listening to the Lord Protectors speech brought a grim look to her face as she prepared for this.... last time a major fleet battle occurred was over Atrisia kind of... It had been over Fondor and by the time they got there it was already over.

She had been disappointed with that, fighting the Atrisian empire because a stones throw brought about another galactic empire... She liked some originality at least. Had been a long time coming and from what she knew of them doing it for their own good well that humored her, it made her laugh thinking they could believe that. Now the CIS were the targets and she walked across the bridge of the ship, her eyes flicking over the crew and people there while she let the lord protector finish. All they needed to do was arrive and she would make sure they were ready.

The arrival and twelve hour window gave her a chance though to prepare her own head for the fight and spoke to her bridge crew... Something she had practiced for the sith and when the Lord Protector offered war games to practice she had worked on it more... Maybe it would inspire, maybe it would get the moral up for her people but she wasn't sure. "Allright you know what is expected of you, we are at war, we have been attacked, our people murdered and justice hasn't been dealt out but remember who you are. You are the Protectorate, we do not execute, we do not harm civilians. If they bring a gun you bring a rifle if they bring tanks we bring walker, they kill Exarch Illie we kill their grand marshal."

She got a few cheers and shrugged looking at her bridge officer while mouthing.... I don't know and slowly moved to see the ammased fleet around the starfall. One Solo-class Command Ship, one Indomitable-class Star Defender, two Antilles-class Star Defender, two Belsar-class Command Carrier, one Alcori-class Light Star Defender, one Kerrigan-class Star Defender, three Warden-class Heavy Cruiser, two Incus-class Heavy Cruiser, two Nonnah-class Assault Cruiser, two Sentinel-class Cruiser, two Shield-class Cruiser, one Saint-class Frigate, six Blockade Runner and she spoke. "All hands prepare for battle stations, I want shield ready to go double front and the Belsars on the edge. Have all anti fighter weapons ready and prepared."

Location: Just outside the Shipyards aboard an Infiltrator, cloaked.
Allies: Omega Protectorate
Objective: Stay beautiful

Damn the men!

Calico was fuming. He had learned that fighting for others was no way to live, and that the only people to be trusted were warriors. They weren't like normal folk. Warriors were of a different breed, a different mind, a different code of honor.

Still, Calico had always thought that one man, one solid rock in his life would always remain.

That rock was slipping out from under him now; leaving only an ocean of chaos and uncertainty below Calico's feet.

"You think I haven't talked to him, Galaar?" Calico almost hissed. "I would take on any burden, give whatever is asked of me for my people. You know that, because I already have. I trust you, ner'vod, and I trust your words, but you are making the wrong decision here. The Confederacy is going to lose, and in the end, it won't matter who wins. It's only us and the clan, nothing more."

He took in a deep breath, and tilted his head back to catch a glimpse of his people. It was getting to be too much. "If you return, then those lads will too. I'm securing the future for our children here. Do you really want the force users organized in the lands we live in? Do you remember what happened last time that was allowed?"

He took a deep breath; though it failed to steady the low wavering in his voice. "I order you, as your Chieftain, your Sergeant, your brother, and the only di'kut who ever bothered to make sure your made it back to the Larty, to get your shebs on Cater's ship, leave the CIS behind, and head home."

He tilted his head to the right after his little outburst and stared out at the shipyards. It seemed they were closing up shop. Well, this would make things interesting.

[member="Galaar Tal'Verda"]

Allies: CIS, [member="Darth Kentarch"],
Music Selection: This is WAR - 30 seconds to Mars

I smiled as Kentarch was already going to help take command. I know that already he had done it before, and I hated to just drop it on him, but I needed someone I could trust. And almost the only two people I could trust was him, and a woman that was up in the space battle right now. Even then, they were somewhat shaky. I knew all that was happening. Even making sure to hear what was happening outside. Even telling me that if Lady Cira showed up, he would take her on. I smiled s he was leaving, I spoke in almost a whisper, "Get in line buddy."

My hands came to ball themselves into fists. Shaking as I was pulling on them. Hearing that there was going to be a time of 12 hours for me to get ready. Oh bad move for them. If they wanted to have no storms then they should have come when i was already tired from making the walls of earth. now, They would face walls, and have to deal with my full wrath.

I had heard about what others said of me. Calling me the best in Shaping arts in this age. Including my readily skill with a sword, I was not just a small lost boy that I once was. I had proved everyone past and future that I was not to be simply messed with. Some could have considered me a Powerhouse. While I was a humble man and would deny them of calling me as such. I could confess, that if I was tested. I could unleash hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom