Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let Slip the Dogs of War [Protectorate Invasion of Druckenwell]

SPACE TIME
Objective: Break up the station bits! Kill Confederates!
Noble Allies: Knight | Ayden Cater | Jorus Merrill | Hecate
Foul Enemy: Kal Strife

Everything was going to the nine hells around him. The station was falling on the planet, the shipyards breaking up. The orders came up to target the big pieces to stop a genocide below. Stahlmann was an old soldier, and had a somewhat romantic view of war still, and targeting civilians, especially one’s OWN civilians was a grievous sin.

And so his turbolasers and quad lasers fired on the fragments, breaking them up so that they’d burn up in re-entry. His big guns though and fighters fired on the main Confederate fleet, aiming for their cruisers and lighter ships as they’d be easier to destroy and cripple. The Confederate fleet likely would not stick around forever, and he wanted to punish them even a bit for their crimes.

Onboard the Ashira's Justice
Objective: Destroy Fragments, Mops up CIS Space forces
Allies: Protectorate Forces and friends Friedrich Stahlmann Siobhan Kerrigan Ayden Cater Eyrecae Alzari [member="Jorus Merrill"] [member="HK-36"]
Enemies: Confederate Forces and friends [member="Kal Strife"] Serock Hoath

Hecate was not one to normally criticize an enemy's motives, but by this point she had lost any and all respect for the Confederacy she might as had even as enemy combatants. For people trying to make out the Omega Protectorate's attack to be unwarranted, they were sorely losing the PR battle by firing on their own shipyard and trying to plummet it onto the planet below to destroy who knows how many people, structures, and for what? It was rather pointless. The CIS still had boots on the ground too supposedly. They were sentencing them to death as well just to cause some pointless destruction. The Echani herself was upset because her master and employer was on the world below, though in a way that reassured her too. Nonetheless she could feel that others were linking together, and while pitiful, she lent what little connection she had to the effort, hoping it would be of whatever worth it was.

Still, the white haired woman intended to see the battle through to the end and provide as much support as she could. The Echani officer issued orders for her smaller warships to maintain their focus on the Confederate vesels while her larger ships such as the Antilles and Kerrigan focused on reducing the amount of falling station. She wasn't blind to those on board still either, and she clearly saw what HK's forces were doing if she needed a reminder. As such, Hecate was quick to order her remaining dropships still in their bays to follow the OP Droid Commander's own forces and provide them with more ships to offload those trapped on the platforms.

2 Antilles Star Defenders [1600] (3200)

Capital City
Crush the Manling
Ally: [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]
Enemy: [member="Ermac Laith"]

Tripwires. Hmmph, Eyrecae was through with tripwires. When he fired at her legs she was able to move somewhat aside so he ensnared one leg. Then he made the mistake of trying to pull her. This was, in hindsight, a big mistake, because it didn’t matter how often Ermac went to the gym, she was stronger. Thus, if anything, she would be pulling him, whilst tethering himself to her leg.

Regardless, he shot her again, and though she dodged, the sonic bolt grazed her shoulder and made her roar in angered pain.

He looked like he was distracted by something above at this crucial moment. Eyrecae didn’t hesitate, didn’t care what was above. Her hammer was in her temporarily injured arm, so she slammed her fist right at his jaw. Powered by her super human strength and the power of her rage, she aimed to knock the man out with a single blow.

That’d teach him for shooting her and using tripwires on her!

Red Queen

Corrupted AI of Io Akima
[member="HK-36"] [member="Sarge Potteiger"]​
OoooooooooooooOOOOoooo
So touchy! Don't like this game? Shoulda run! Should have left!
Bucket list. Got a Bucket list?
She would taunt, laughing maniacally within his HUD.​
But all the while, data streams would flow over his HUD to show the trajectory of the Escape Pod carrying [member="November Sinclair"].​
Connecting... Connecting.... Coneecccccccccccccctttttttttttinnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg!​
The holonet wasn't up. She couldn't connect to that. Ahhhhhhhh but she could piggy back through the escape pods and the station location finder. Much like the Navigation virus, Red Queen was able to infect the escape pod.​
As the escape pod fell, warning lights would ignite only to suddenly fall silent. Upon the datascreen, the image of a young woman with a bob hair cut would appear with a sunny grin.​
Quorra-quorra-23162124-500-.gif
HIIIIIIIIIIII!!
Wanna play a game?
Ever played chicken with a planet before?
Meanwhile, back on the station.​
Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaave her! This will be FUN!
She would giggle out with glee. Strands of Forb Basic after Forb Basic would go streaming as she processed textfile after textfile. Pyrowalls would block her, only to be quickly torn down through her madware and series of aggressive computer spikes. Once she torn through the defenses, she would start the trojan program, restoring any information that had been deleted from the computer system.​
Let's SPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIInnnnnn!
She would giggle out, as she took control of the repulsion to stabilize the area... somewhat. That's when she found something interesting. Underlying code.​
Wait.. what is this?! Ooooo interesting... very interesting...

Oddball

This is what happens when you tap the glass
Objective: Buy Time
Enemy: [member="Canal Tal'Verda"]
Allies: None/CIS

The rounds impacted Hex dead in the chest causing him to fly back and land on the floor dead. Then a voice rang out, a voice of a fellow Dread Guard brother telling them to put their weapons down or die. Oddball stood there, his brother slain at his feet by his own flesh and blood. A cold rage came over him, "Grim, Kleps, get inside and plant the bombs. I'll hold them off." He said in a very calm and cold voice. Nodding his men did what he said and ran as fast as they could into the sky skyscraper arriving in its midst unharmed. Oddball had always been one of the light hearted clones, seeing things in a brighter shade of light. But not now, not anymore. Standing up straight oddball dropped his rifle letting it slip from his fingers and hit the cement with a clang. Looking over to Canal oddball said nothing to him, he simply shook his head.

Looking back to his slain brother Oddball sprinted and dove to him grabbing his Z6 Rotary Cannon in the process, coming out of the combat roll oddball came into a high kneeling position with the cannon rested on his thigh taking a deep breath he let out a volley of blaster bolts four words "COME AND GET THEM!!" Filling the air with the blue streaks of destruction dozens and dozens of bolts left the mouth of the cannon and were aimed dead at Canal and his team. He had to buy as much time as he could, the guards posted outside had been it guarding the building and now it was only techs left inside for the boys to push through and plant the bombs to bring it down.

Hoisting himself up Oddball kept his finger on the trigger of the death machine keeping the barrels spinning as intended to suppress Canal and company. Moving up Oddball took cover on the left of news stand with half his body still sticking out and firing at the team. He would be taking fire soon and he had to buy as much time as he could, it wasn't about his life anymore if the CIS had any chance of securing this block they had to bring down the tower and move again. But somewhere in oddballs head he knew this was a one way trip, and he was ok with it.

Objective: Defend the Capital....
Allies: CIS
Enemies: OP|[member="Eyrecae Alzari"]
...in hindsight it really was a mistake to attempt sweeping Eyrecae off her feet with the fibrowire but who could have blamed Laith; I mean due to the synthetic muscle grafted to his body he was twice as strong as a human so it didn't occur that he met someone who was physically stronger than him, and with such an enormous margin, very often. When he pulled up on the fibrowire Laith would have learned first hand that the individual he was fighting truly was a powerhouse even though that never stopped him from firing the Sonic Carbine afterwards...

...then came the distraction and Eyrecae didn't waste any time in capitalizing on that however Laith wasn't completely unprepared, he'd catch the movements of the woman in his peripheral vision and act mostly on reflex, he'd detach the fibrowire from the launcher it had fire from, snipping the cord essentially so he wasn't struggling against her leg, and lift his left arm so that he could use his forearm to block her incoming blow. Well that wasn't the best idea...

...like it had already been explained Eyrecae was strong, superhumanly strong even, which meant that even with Laith lifting his left arm to block her blow, enhanced dexterity due to that same synthetic muscle helped with that, he didn't make out all that great. Despite blocking her fist Laith's arm would feel the brunt of the impact, the fibrowire launcher on his left arm was smashed, and his head snapped backwards before he actually lost his footing and was thrown onto his back several feet away. Only his armor and the extra density of his bones, much thicker than a normal mans, like saved him from having taken a much worse blow even after his own block was taken into account...

...looking up from his back the first thing Laith had noticed was that his hud was cracked on the left side of his helm, more of that blow had transferred through than he'd expected but it wasn't his chief concern. The Sonic Carbine, ever his loyal weapon in this engagement, would fire again, creating a sonic sphere, and belch a destructive shot towards Eyrecae with the intent on putting her back on the defensive without allowing her any time recover from his last shot. At this point Laith, not knowing about her origins, would assume her armor was somehow absorbing most of the damage from his attacks...

...he started climbing back to his feet then, his left arm ached but was still useable, he had definitely felt better. All thoughts of what he'd seen had vanished, he didn't notice any remaining troops fleeing in all directions, he was ready for her...

Objective: Hold Calico's hand and be a loving wife
Allies: OP
Enemies: CIS, Hormones
Before reaching her destination Keziah had someone managed to request permission to board. The only reason she was here was because the Dread Guard had informed her that her husband would soon be arriving. He was unconscious at the moment but that didn’t matter she wanted to be there to hold his hand as he was worked on. She wanted to wake up to someone whom loved him not just the faces of doctors. She hoped they would allow her in the room, Keziah would behave.

Keziah was preparing herself whatever may happen. If Calico survived this he would be a changed man and she doubted that he would be preaching war anymore. He would want peace for his clan as that was what he asked for before being knocked out. It didn’t matter, she had his back always. They could raise their twins in peace on Zenith Prime or anywhere else. If he didn’t make it she would honor his memory and ensure that the Dread Guard settled somewhere and lived in peace as he would want. She would raise their children to know who their father was, a war hero. She would raise them in the Mandalorian culture. The thought of her little warriors was one of the things holding her stable at the moment. They would need her no matter what occurred.

Calico hadn’t arrived yet which worried her a little but she tried to stay calm. It wouldn’t do the woman any good to start crying again. She needed to be brave and strong right now for Calico. He needed her now more than ever before.
@Feena
[member="Ayden"] Carter

November looked around the pod and then to the screen, her eyebrow raising as she motioned towards the avatar of the [member="Red Queen"].

"I suppose you're going to do it for me....and no I don't like games...."

[member="Ermac Laith"]

Eyrecae laughed as her fist impacted. She was a little surprised at his strength, better than a normal humans. But still, she was in control. She was the one with the power here. There was no reason to wait around so she pressed forward again.
Again the cursed blob gun, sonic probably. This time she was ready and blocked it with the hammer. The phrik rang like a bell, vibrating violently, almost shaken from her grasp. Inside her gauntlets her fingers vibrated and bloodied themselves. She was unable to swing the hammer in a haymaker, but she had one alternative.

Reversing the hammer she slammed the handle pommel of the hammer right at her opponent’s face with shocking power. A blow like that would damage the helmet at the least, and break bones at best.
Not caring the results of her strike she attempted to barge her opponent to the ground where he could be finished off.

[member="Ayden Cater"]
A message from a familiar CEO would appear.
"Hello, I am informing you the shipyards, and factories of the Techno Union now belong to Baktoid Industries, I hope you don't get confused and blow one up, I do believe I have broken no law within the Omega Protectorate. My legal department would love to talk but lets get to the basics. I have taken advantage of the fleeting companies and faction, purchasing them at fair prices. I understand this is a war zone and understand I might lose some property but I hope you don't get confused out there. Also any attempt at rescuing my properties from those insane Confederacy guys trying to commit scorched earth would be welcomed. "

Alli noted at threat in her system, she began logging everything, being sure to stay out of its way. She found the feed where it came from, the security feed showed op forces were near the injection site. She disconnected and prepared her next plan of action. That was when every baktoid computer and product in the whole shipyard, the circuits overloaded as Alli fought the Red Queen. "Take that" She laughed as she ordered her cloaked ship to prepared its deportation. She could of done more but she didn't feel like violating any laws, she had her proof, the Omega Protectorate had attacked a neutral companies shipyards. She had proof and that was all she needed.

He focused all the energy he could find. In his body, in the wills of the people left on this bleeding world. He could feel it. In their darkest side, fear, and hate and desperation. In one hand. In the second, burning determination. Hope of survival. Joy in the knowledge that others were safe. His right hand glowing a bright cerulean gleam, his other hand burning with a dark, bloodied crimson. This was the light that shone in the darkness this was the power of an Obsidian master who had attained balance.
He leapt through and emergendy exit, standing in front of the focused Aaralyn Rekali.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDu9-gD-V2k[/youtube]

Vorhi roared, his hands glowing as he slammed the opposites together in his palms, a brilliant Violet energy erupting from his fingers. "I'll protect you," he said calmly as he stood in front of her, radying himself into a low boxing stance.

"THESE HANDS ARE LED BY THE BURNING MIGHT OF THE FORCE!"

He threw them both into air, the purple aura's flying like softballs. Purple softballs of raw energy.

"THEIR LIVING WILL GUIDES ME TO PROTECT THOSE IN NEED!!!"

He ran forward leaping into the unstable emotional energy

"TAKE MY LIGHT!"

He struck once at the ball, and cast a ray of light down into the train.

"MY DARKNESS..."

He landed ad kicked upward, causing the ball to fly towards the bakc of the train, bombs and all, lifting the car.

"AND THE WISDOM THAT GOVERNS THEM BOTH!!!"

He bathe hands in the light, using his own body as the channel for all the energy--an entire planet's fear and love and rage coalesced into on, singular, desperate move

"ETERNAL OBSIDIAN FIST!!!!"

A black, shining fist rose through the beam, pushing where others had, leveraging up every explosive mine on this train up into a ball forming a shockwave through the sky, pushing debris around the sky as purple lights flicker across the skyline. The blast would shield them from falling debris. After all, when you had two problems making them fight each other was the prefect solution. As usual. He couldn't help but wonde3r if that was the case here. He collapsed next to Aaralyn. "Taht burst should keep us safe for twenty minutes," he said, panting lightly. He fell over. He was exhausted. Hell, was he exhausted. "Well, I'm in need of a nap. Don't decapitate me in my sleep, dear."

With that, the Blind master fell over.

(OOC: yes, I know, that's insane. Even for me.)

Red Queen

Corrupted AI of Io Akima
[member="November Sinclair"] [member="Sarge Potteiger"] [member="Alli Wren"]

TO ALL ON THE PLANET --- ALLI WREN'S KILL SWITCH OF THE REMAINING SHIPYARDS HAS NOW SENT THE REMAINING CHUNK FALLING INTO THE PLANET.

In the Escape Pod

But games are FUN!
The laughing image of the woman would giggle out to her. She would not identify herself, but it appeared that the escape pod would stabilize and that the trajectory towards a ... relatively safe area would be inputted in the small nav computer.​
Everyone likes to play a game....
********​
Shipyards​
That discovery of underlying code is just one of the things that would stop the kill switch.​
Uh oh!
Ohhhhhhhhhhh
So that's what you are -- would come her coo within Sarge's HUD.​
Not internal. In the station. In the code.​
kekekekekekekekeekekeke

At least, in the areas the Red Queen had already infected.​
Kill switch. External.
The information she'd gleaned would record the use of kill switches and the codes used to attempt it, at least when it tried to under the Red Queen. The other areas of the remaining shipyard would go completely dark.​
Two repulsors would go offline.​
That stability she'd had a bit ago? Yeah gone.​
Losing access to repulsors... back to playing a game!
The thick slab of shipyard would start to keel in a rotation... straight into the planet. The kill switch had effectively negated the Red Queen's attempt to stabilize the rest of the shipyard ring. Alli Wren, after giving her speech, then promptly pushed the kill switch that would send the rest of the shipyards in a death drift to the planet.​
Alli Wren had just brought down the last remaining chunk of the shipyard.​
Areas that the Red Queen had not gone through would be inaccessible to her, but what she had already taken over... well...​
My little playground.​
Weapons systems. Shipyard Schematics. Tech. Defenses. Everything that she had been up to that point of the kill switch were hers to keep. As the shipyard had been disconnected to the holonet, the Red Queen would not be able to connect outside of it.​
Alas... she was stuck having to deal with Mistah Cater's bargain.​
Ohhhhhhhhh goody!
Quickly, she stored the information, as more forb basic went streaming across.​
Okay Mistah Vong Familiar...
Unless you reaaaaally want to play chicken with a planet. It's time to go.

Calico was still unconscious. The bleeding had been stopped, but the pain was so immense that each time he awoke, he quickly slipped out of consciousness soon after. The two Dreadguard who had transported him off loaded him in whatever ship bay he had been moved to. He didn't know, nor would he know until someone told him. The wounded soldier was quickly moved to the med bay for...whatever was to become of him.

Tricia Kalamack

Sleeps all day.... yawns all night
Objective: Previously to take the city and fight Tricia again, now Atrisia Redux. Falling Shipyards
[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

Tricia looked at Siobhan go to work and focused on the force. She breathed in deeply as more and more destruction came and flew up. The idea of just starting with the falling things was good enough for her and she dug down deep she couldn't let all the people die and focused instead of catching on redirecting as she moved up. More and more chunks falling after a blast she could feel and Tricia clenched her fists until the knuckles were white before focusing. Her head tossed backwards and a scream came out before she pushed one piece of debris sending a wave of the force to push a piece and she reached out for Siobhan. The other woman might not be able to send telepathy but sharing some strength might make it easier as she sent what energy she could while still maintaining her level of control. "This is so going to hurt in the morning" Tricia kept her focus and accelerated towards another piece of debris and pushed to redirect.

Alli began hacking, using her access permissions from her many times helping the CIS here and there it was easy. She faked the orders and gave several planetary Ion canons a new target, the shipyards. The code was simple That was when she took over the shipyard. Then she forwarded the target to the defense cannons. they would break up most of the shipyards to ensure large pieces didn't land. There weren't many but what planetary defense she could get online and firing she did, trying to break up the falling shipyard. This was to save the planet from the chaos wrought by the CIS and OP. She had do something. The shipyards would begin to be pelleted by ion cannons and turbolasers, trying to break up and destroy the falling shipyards into smaller pieces to try to get them to break up on entry into the planet's atmosphere. Alli tired where she could to use Techno Union codes. Only when that failed did she hack into them. Trying to send orders to more and more planetary defense cannons. . She would try to save them all.
Alli's ship was still cloaked and as safe as she could be in a warzone. She would have to work fast, though it might all be for naught, the shipyards just might hit in one fell swoop anyways. It the least she could do considering that the CIS had shot them down. Her shipyards had been shot to hell, she finally controlled them all and she was losing them, and worse yet they were falling onto the planet to kill untold millions if not billions. This was going to be a PR nightmare.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
OBJECTIVE: Oh Hell
ALLIES: CIS
ENEMIES: OP

Ember Rekali could run very, very fast, despite his age, despite his armor. When one spent a decades-long Force career honing one's strength, speed, and endurance, one acquired and kept that ability. And yet, as the earth trembled from falling chunks of shipyard, as immense shadows crossed the land, he realized he very well might not be able to run fast enough. He kept having to look up, for one thing; his Sense abilities paled next to his Control skillset, by and large, except when it came to tracking.

He wasn't tracking shipyard chunks. They were tracking him.

Objective: Duel
Allies: OP and Co.
Enemies: CIS and Co. [member="CC-953 Oddball"]

Wait. Did he just said bombs? Damn it. "Boys," Canal said to his squad, "get low and try to avoid getting hit. Next he communicated to all Protectorate forces via comm link, " Men,get away from this building! Hostile forces are about to plant a bomb in this building! Get away from it now!" From his cover he looked at Oddball from his emotionless helmet. "Its time to end this, brother," the clone warrior said in anger. He had enough of traitors, especially if it was his own.

The Captain dolphin dived to his right and as he was in the air for a moment he turned sideways and aimed his slugthrower rifle at Oddball and fired without hesitation, firing all the slugs that were inside his rifle. He took a hit to the right side of his chest which obviously hurt when he was in the process of the dive. Luckily, it didn't penetrate his armor because of the phrik. After landing behind a desk the commando pulled out his knife that was on his shoulder and peaked out fast and threw the knife at Oddball. While out in the open he was sure Oddball would die or be critically injured.

Objective: Not much left to do. Lure in the Hammer for one last gambit
Allies: CIS
Enemies: OP|[member="Eyrecae Alzari"]
...Laith was ready as he started climbing back to his feet but Eryecae hadn't waited for him to recover after she'd slammed her fist into him which meant time was very limited, essentially on both their accounts, and while the Mercenary was ready it was a difficult blow for him to avoid as she brought the pommel of her hammer around towards the right side of his head. Ducking his head Laith had tried to avoid the blow but he couldn't do it entirely, that whole rising while she swung her hammer at the side of his head would have meant he needed to change his momentum wildly, he'd tilt his head forward and down and take the pommel off the upper half of his helm rather than directly against the right side of his face. It cranked his head to the side, rung his bell and threw him to his left but instead of fighting the momentum of the hammer blow he'd move with it and let it throw him aside so that he could fall onto the ground and roll away...

...this meant that as Eryecae was barging towards him Laith was roll aside, out of her way, giving him a small fraction of time to recover while she, presumably, needed to swing around to face him again. The Helmet he wore was badly damaged, its hud was only partially operational now and some of its other systems were compromised, and Laith's head rung from the impact of the hammer pommel, he was bleeding from his right ear, but the Mercenary wasn't quite done yet...

...he'd rolled away and onto his stomach after the blow, putting him out of the way of Eryecae until she could come at him again, unlike the last time, and despite the fact his mind was foggy, Laith was on his feet much quicker this time meaning that he'd be able to meet her this time...

...as he came up his hands were empty, the Sonic Carbine left on the ground where he'd come to rest after rolling away, he didn't go for his lost weapon though. Instead he'd unshoulder the CZ-836 Assault Rifle he'd kept slung over his left shoulder and aimed it at her while backing away, he was putting more ground between them expecting her to come at him again, waiting for her to come after him again...

"That's a mighty big hammer."...his voice was labored, he was hurting, but Laith had always been arrogant. She was just so damned strong and regardless of his own enhancements he wasn't exactly superhuman....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom