Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let Slip the Dogs of War [Protectorate Invasion of Druckenwell OOC]

Jason Reeves

J
@[member="Noah Corek"] @[member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"] @[member="Dak Canton"] @[member="Calico Tal'Verda"]

How about some of us (presumably) NFU's stick together? We'd have a better chance of fending of FU's.

[member="Jason Reeves"]
Makes since, but my soon-to-be-wifey is a forcer. I'll probably be sticking with her.
We work good as a team. She does the damage, I take the enemy's aggro, and together, we crush the opposition.

[member="Eyrecae Alzari"], [member="Ayden Cater"]

We go bash skulls together, Eyrecae? Two 'demigoddesses'....there is no such thing as overkill. Unleash Ashira's wrath for Kaeshana!

* likewise wonders whether she counts as OP...since she technically lives there *

Siobhan Kerrigan said:
[member="Eyrecae Alzari"], [member="Ayden Cater"]

We go bash skulls together, Eyrecae? Two 'demigoddesses'....there is no such thing as overkill. Unleash Ashira's wrath for Kaeshana!

* likewise wonders whether she counts as OP...since she technically lives there *
You do. As a minor faction within the protectorate utilizing OP resources and a civilian of the protectorate , you are for all intents and purposes militia if needed.

Or in this case volunteers.

What is the Druckenwell of which you speak?

You must mean our new 24 hour party planet Drunkenwell? Perhaps you'd just like to put those Star Destroyers down and come for a drink instead? kthxbye

[member="HK-36"]

It would be a Sio thing to do. But...the Protectorate is supposed to be...civilised, lawful and stuff like that. Dropping space stations on planets and causing massive collateral damage is sort of bad for PR. :p

[member="Cira"]

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Then I guess Countess Kerrigan can...stop lounging on her couch eating grapes and getting massages and...go kill things.

[member="Soliael Devin Talith"]

Glory to the Aesir!

[member="Salem Norongachi"]

I'm hunting down [member="Ashin Varanin"] so I can remove her memories and knowledge of the things she knows about me IC, which would be assisting the CIS because she is aiding the OP. :)

*puts down her Whiskey*

Heck be to Banthana shit, you OP know how to cut into a lady drinking time, sweet peas

*goes get ready for her second favitor things to do*

I"m like to try out my black beauties, shoot things all to hell, get me some sniper practice in with a few Droids heads to take off *winks*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom