Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leaving site...i had a good run.

I probably wont be coming back. Every time i do, i am met with either wide arms or rudeness. I can never get any plots or threads...overall the site's environment just bugs me. Seems like no matter how good of a member or RPer i am i feel unappreciated. So to the friends i made here, and the staff who have been friends with me. I thank you. To the trolls and jerks who linger in the dark corners of the site...you have claimed another victim.

Goodbye.
0SpTgZB.gif

I meant no harmful intent in my comment, simply disdain that you'd receive some criticism and then go "Nope, leaving the site". I couldn't help but shake my head, it was unnecessary. As is this whole deal.

You're gonna meet people you like. You're gonna meet people you don't like. If you leave based only on the latter, you're pissing on the people that are the former.

Food for thought. Take some time to rest and think before you do anything rash.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Jay Scott Clark said:
4339_81166996658_716306658_1968702_.jpg

Do Not Feed The Trolls...
[member="Sparda 13"] - There is plenty of irony in this post, particularly because it's true. So is the thread.

Feed the situation and it will keep protracting. Starve it and it will die like fire in an ash pit.

Ignorance is bliss, mate. Best to just ignore things else they perpetuate. People like drama.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
It wasn't for you 13. Only your ego, makes it so. Release your hatred. It is only a game. But if you will not listen to me, then listen to them. Listen to everyone in this thread who has posted compassion, and friendship, and love. To you.

That is the beating heart of this community. They are your friends. We, are your friends. Only you can make us your enemy. Only you, can bring yourself back.

Hear them 13. Hear the voices of your friends. Stay. Or go. ...That choice has always been yours to make.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for an LOA, I can tell you I don't want you to go. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you come back to the site now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will drag you back to the site.

[member="Sparda 13"]

But seriously, Please don't leave. I like you for who you are and the ideas you have.

You see, your faction post? I could not see the idea you had because you so easily shot it down because of jerks. There was once a wise man who told me, that the people who oppress you, only have as much power as you allow them to. If they don't like your idea, then let them hate. "haters gonna hate" And let the others who might enjoy it, come and RP with you in that area. So that you and they can have a good time together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom