Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Leave on Bothuwai CIS (Ask for Invite if you aren't CIS)

Drev'Starn: Capitol of Bothuwai
55187.jpg
The Dread Guard has made its way to the capitol of the Confederacy of Independent Systems. Its soldiers have served [SIZE=17.77777862548828px]continuously[/SIZE] for two months; liberating four key worlds in the name of freedom. Now, the men and women of this elite Legion flood the streets of Drev'Starn in search of relaxation and a means to unwind. With pockets full of credits, admiration from the locals, and the companionship of comrades, the Dread Guard have taken the city by storm. Only time will tell as to how the populous takes to their cloned defenders....

The city was so very....alive. Streets bustled with lifeforms of every kind. From the small and furry, to the humongous and scaly. The capitol of the Confederacy of Independent Systems had proven to be a true melting pot. The city was alive with flashing lights and soaring speeders; accompanied by the din of heavy club music and singing. Drev'Starn had rolled out the red carpet for its newest heroes. People celebrate din the streets, others in bars or the comfort of their own homes. The news of the CIS's consistent success truly showed in the people.

So this is what I fought for.

Commander Calico, designation CC-247 stared down at the night time streets from the easternmost overlooking tower. He wore a short leather jacket: gray slacks, dull combat boots, fingerless gloves, and a plain white undershirt. His twin DC-15 sidearms were strapped within the inner jacket pockets, unseen by any who gave him a look over. His hair had been buzzed down to match the short, prickly beard that had formed freely on his chin. Every subtle movement he made irritated the brace around his midriff, reminding him of his once fatal wounds.

"A bit too fancy for me Sir." Sergeant Toph grumbled from over his shoulder. The much younger clone was dressed in his standard gray military fatigues.

"Eh, it's good for morale. You boys need to celebrate--use those credits we stole from the Hutts on Srillur." Calico retorted, eyeing the even groups of Clones below on the city streets. They all seemed to stick together, yet, they also mingled with the citizens.

They aren't being treated like droids. Not like the Jedi did.

"Kix and the boys were heading down. I really don't want to go but...I need to keep watch over them." Toph complained aloud; flashing a rare, wide smile at his CO. "Nice excuse....you enjoy yourself To'ika." Calico retorted, messing up the brown mop of hair on the Sergeant's head to tease him. The younger clone grumbled an almost silent curse and backed away. "Don't stay cooped up in here Sir. We're heading down to the bars...I hear you're going to be doing politics with the bigwigs later. You could use some fun before that." With that said, Toph headed for the turbolift.

Hope they stay safe.

Calico sat and continued to stare out the window. He had no idea where the rest of his closest men were. Galaar was likely down at the dirtiest bar in the city--Dogger's, Calico recalled, teaching the younger soldiers how to drink and talk to women. The thought made the Commander chuckle to himself.

"No point missing all the fun." He finally admitted; heading down to the lower parking garage of the massive building. He came across a rather nice looking speeder bike, an old model stained a faint gray with green racing stripes down the sides, and opted to commandeer it. His flight pass gave him that right, after all. It was his with one quick motion across the speeder's identification scanner.

The bike lurched up into the air like the well oiled machine that it was. It had a smell reminiscent of a new paint, so it must have certainly been rather new. Calico shot off out of the garage bay and into the speeder lanes. It was only a few minutes of flying before he was in the mid-center ring of the city. Clone soldiers and the locals flowed in and out of Dogger's on almost predetermined paths. Big red letters that stated the bar's name hung above the entrance. From inside, Calico could eye the dim red lighting and hear the thunderous beat of dance music.

You're only twenty-two biologically...twenty-four now. Step your game up!

The Commander parked his new toy next to a row of other vehicles. He took a few steps toward the bar, drawing eyes and grins from various other clones as they spotted the green Command Sergeant Major insignia on his jacket.

This is so odd.

He paused to whip out his holocomm, a small, easily stored piece of equipment. It took the press of three buttons to access his 'favorites' menu and open the call to Galaar. "Hey, ner'vod. I decided to take a walk. The chest is still killing me. I'm outside Dogger's if you wanted a drink or something...unless you're already there. I hope you left the Strill at home."

((Anyone within the CIS may pay a visit. It is our capitol after all. Anyone not within the CIS can request invite and we'll certainly accept :) Some people already have been. ))
@[member="Galaar CC-252"] @CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Rainbow Flowers"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @[member="CC-777 Jackpot"]@[member="T:N1:LDR"] @[member="Darth Metus"] @[member="Thrasher X3-14"] @[member="CC-827 Tauranov"] @[member="CC-837 Vanator"] @[member="Kage CC-743"] @[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Ven"]

CC-325 walked through the dimly-lit streets of Bothuwai, a black leather jacket to keep him warm. Under his jacket was a simple gray shirt, and he wore baggy jean pants. While one would be hard pressed to see them, he had hidden his two knives in the inside pockets of the jacket, as well as a tiny concealment pistol on his leg. He may not have been in regulation clone armor, but he was always ready. Walking into a bar, he ordered and laid for a drink under the name "Joey Garner". He never liked the nickname he had been given. It was one based on his knives, not himself. Now with the team he had been assigned to, he only saw even more ridicule in the name. Galaar. Calcio. Hell, even Oddball. Those were names. Sawtooth was more of a call sign if anything. Made it seem as if he had no soul. Huffing softly, he stepped back outside with his drink, and it was just now that he noticed a man with a similar jacket, bearing a commander's rank. "Ah, Commander. So that's what you look like." He flashed a smile, the scar over his eye shining in the moonlight.

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Just one more butchered soul.
Galaar still trying to relax, the clone was wandering from emporium to emporium in the city's market district, buying various things to decorate his apartment on Kamino with. Images from the recent battle still flashed back and forth in his head but it didn't stop him from being himself. He was actually in an animal shop when Calico commed him. He pulled his holocomm and the image his brother would see was him next to a set of kennels with mini-Kath hounds in them and his Strill next to him.

He was in 'civilian' attire, which composed of his military fatigues with a windbreaker like jacket over it on this particular occasion. His voice came through the recorder and of course, his strill was beside him. "Su cuy'gar ner'vod. I haven't had a drink yet actually, got myself some caf, and then went shopping. Dead Manda Gods, I feel like a female right now... Wait... How does that feel... Ehhh... Don't think I wanna know. Either way. I'll drop by and get wasted with you if thats what your asking. Can you come and pick me up?"

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

@[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Doc had resigned to follow Sawtooth around, the only other clone with a blade similar to his own. He wore a short sleeved black shirt with cargo pants and a blaster strapped to his outer thigh. One could never be too careful. As he strolled about he puffed on a rolled cigarette and cautiously watched the population. So many different beings. They approached the Commander and memories of the battle came rushing back.

It'd been interesting.

He waited silently while they talked, he'd probably need a few more drinks before he became social. Or violent. Or whatever. But something would definitely happen.

The Commander couldn't help but grimace at the sight of the strill. That thing was the absolute bane of his existence. "I never really thought of shopping. I'm just warning you, I'm on a speeder bike; hope you've got a good grip." Calico grumbled, though a small smile had formed on his angular features. "I'll be over in a minute. Just try not to break anything." With that, Calico turned to his speederbike. It was only the sound of another clone--a brother, a son-- that made him spin back on his heel.

It only took a moment to recognize this one to be Sawtooth. His little mannerisms, his tone of voice, all these things made it easy to identify a brother out of battle. "I was known for my dashing good looks back in the GAR. More than a few SIS women that Fox squad had to work with turned up late for the debrief." Calico flashed a short wink; shoving his holocomm into his front jacket pocket. "The good thing is, out entire Army shares my good looks."

The music from the bar seemed to grow louder. More and more non-clones were coming into the bar; and Calico could spy one of the Clone Sergeants dancing around on a table with some Nautolan woman.

Ah. Love.

Calico gave one hard look at Sawtooth's companion; straining to figure it out. It occurred to him that this was the medic that had patched him up. "I've provided a few thousand credits in each of yours bank accounts ad'iike. I want you boys to have fun Grab a drink, relax, meet a lady, celebrate what we're fighting for." He clapped a hand on each of their shoulders; grinning wide with a prideful, fatherly smile. "And you, ner'vod, my savior, my oh-so-supreme hero, what''s your name?" He fixated his gaze on Doc; the smile remaining.

@CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar walked out and moved toward an open place for Calico to land in to pick him and the Strill up. The city was nice, he had to admit and the market was bustling, even at this time of night. There was one clone here or there in this district but most had resigned to dance their hearts out at the entertainment block as opposed to here. Even though times and rules had changed it seemed alot of clones still cared very little for personal possessions. Galaar checked his belt for his own, it was hidden under his jacket, and contained his DC-15 Side Arm on the right and a Vibroknife on the left, and the Strill at his heels. Galaar had already cleaned out is most bank account on a few odds and ends, mainly tech and a new bed, for his apartment.

Why couldn't everyone else have survived to this time period... Its wonderful, yet, it kinda kicks in the shebs that there are only four of us here to enjoy it. You di'kuts better be throwing a nice party in Manda right now as one collective being.

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

"420, or Doc." 420 replied as the Commander smiled at him. It was grimly returned. Being relatively new to the unit and having more than a touch of Jango Fett's personality disorder in his genes left him one of the more socially awkward Commandos even among his brothers. Though once he'd had a few drink he'd likely open up and agitate everyone in the cantina.

He remembered Tatooine with a grain of salt, he'd had to put a couple months pay into Mos Espa's local coffers. There may have been a jawa shoved somewhere it wasn't supposed to be and an explosion at the Police Station.

Texam Halion

T
Texam walked into the bar amidst a crowd of youths. They were whooping and what not, ready for a night of partying. She felt strange to not be wearing her Mandalorian body armor. She was dressed like a local, with a plain green tunic, matching leggings, and simple brown boots. Her Katarn blade and blaster pistol were concealed underneath her tunic. She had just gotten back from a mission, and needed a break from chasing down a target for weeks on end. The crime lord had been an elusive one and knew how to run and hide. But Texam knew how to hunt down "invisible prey". She walked into the bar. It was nearly stuffed full of people, all of them either dancing or drinking and talking. She shoved her way to a surprisingly empty table and sat down. People were dancing all around her. It made Texam feel VERY out-of-place...

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @CC-420 "Doc"

@[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

Doc was glancing around when Texam entered the cantina, being not particularly invested in the conversation at hand. Wow. Now Doc wasn't the most social clone in the bunch by any means but on a genetic level he was still a Fett, and Fett's had a certain eye and drive others lacked. The clone took a shot and said politely "If you'll excuse me gents." Before nodding to his comrades.

He strolled over to the uncomfortable looking woman and said in his best voice. "Would you like a drink miss?"

Texam Halion

T
Texam looked upat the Clone who had just offered her a drink. She blinked, a hard and serious expression on her face. She wasn't usually one for small talk, let alone flirting. "I guess," She said flatly. After all, she'd come here to relax, hadn't she? The least she could do was relax with some company. And this company appeared decent enough....
@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher walked into the bar. She was wearing a white tank top, black pants, and combat boots. With a blaster strapped to her thigh, she stood tensely in the doorway. So many people....... Then she spotted a group of clones nearby. She made her way to them. If she could mingle with anyone, it would be with them. "Su cuy'gar, vod. And congratulations on your victory," She said to them all, letting a smile make its way across her face.
@[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

"Time to dance on a table," Canal was getting ready to get drunk and to have a hangover. Canal was in a cool leather jacket that he bought at a store in the city, some cool boots, a button-up shirt, some pretty expensive shades, and his knife, just in case and made his bald head shiny. Canal was alone in the streets and was heading to the bar that his brothers were probably in. Sure enough they were there all right. He went to the bartender and said, "Give me the best whiskey you got. And please don't give me a glass give me the whole bottle, with ice." He got the bottle of whiskey and went with his brothers and a pretty lady with Doc. "What's up my brothers?" Canal said, standing in front of them and nodded at them, "What's the girls name?" Canal asked to his CO and took a sip of his drink, "How you doin' Thrasher?"
@CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"]

@[member="Texam Halion"]

"Alright." Doc said with a chuckle, noting the flatness in her tone. She obviously didn't like events like this either.

"Noticed how uncomfortable you looked, I don't like crowds either, or gatherings really. But the rest of my squad's out so I figured might as well. Besides, alcohol to be had! Memories to be suppressed." He finished with a slight laugh.

Doc's nihilism was something that most of the team hated. He was curious how this tough looking stranger would respond. 420 waved over the bartender and let Texam order for herself, he hated certain beverages and he didn't want to order the woman something she might despise.

Sawtooth looked around him as suddenly, it seemed the entire crew had come to the same bar for a pit stop. And... He whistled as he saw the red-haired newcomer. Now that he could definitely work with. From the other clones, it took him a few seconds, but judging on their behavior he could pick out Galaar and Doc. There also seemed to be a new guy, but he couldn't place his name. Seemed as of new blood showed up after every battle. Looking around his comrades and his new... point of interest, he saw a blonde walk into the bar and shrugged a little. Smiling at his brothers, he scooted over to the redhead with a slick smile. "So... do we have a new recruit, or do you just like the scenery?"

@[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="Texam Halion"] @CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]

Oh, this just wasn't good. The other troopers had run off to flirt--and likely fail with the women within the bar. Calico folded his arms behind his back; staring at Doc and Sawtooth as they tried to woo the ladies. They were his boys, and he'd let them learn the lesson of love the hard way. After all, that was how he had been taught.

"Toph, have someone send a shuttle for Galaar and his pet. Then, inform all the boys of a meeting back at HQ at twenty-four-hundred." Calico mumbled into his private earpiece. It had a limited battery life, so Calico rarely used he thing.

Twenty-four-hundred...you've got a few hours...

The Commander walked on after his younger comrades. He avoided other clones of the Guard, they weren't his handpicked. They weren't his favorites. He opted to move over to Doc first; looking especially I'm-in-charge at the moment. He stood tall and proud, a faint smile on his lips. "Gar chayaikir ti dalyc, are you ner'vod?" The words were all teasing, and he doubted Doc really understood the Mando'a.

Calico cracked a wide grin; his form of fun was ruining relationships and dates. He was that kind of older brother.

Galaar should be here soon...we need to talk about things.

CC-420 "Doc"@ [member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"]

"Well there goes Doc's date. Watch me guys as I drink this whole bottle." Canal said to his other brothers. Canal got on top of a table and started drinking the whole bottle of whiskey. While he was drinking he could hear everyone shouting chug, chug, chug, chug!!!!!!.....

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"]

Galaar Tal'Verda

Galaar climbed into the shuttle was dispatched to pick him up, he and the animal loaded into it and it faried them rather hastily toward the Night Club his brothers were seemingly partying at. Upon arrival the music nearly defeaned him and the Strill gave a yipping whine for a moment. "I know Lor'ika, I know, I prefer Calypso too but this seems to be where its at tonight, so lets see if we can't pick up some friends and get sloopily drunk, eh? Good Lor'ika! Smart Lor'ika!"

He then wandered into the club and noted the various clones, his normal grin grew wider than normal. It was good to see his boys happy and having fun. All of them. Becoming too much like Bralor and Skirata... Ehh... Not a bad thing. At least I'm not like Vau. Calico though.... I worry.

He took quick and long strides toward the blonde female, Doc, and Calico and as he reached them gave them both rather heavy slaps on the back. Though the scent of the Strill probably gave him away before he got close.

"Su cuy'gar ner'vod! How are you!" His gaze then turned to Texam and he raised a brow at her. "Got yourselves a friend I see, whats you name? I'm always interested in names." Galaar gave his average slag-faced grin. He looked different from the two she was talking yet the same. He had his hair cut high-and-tight with a trimmed goatee that adorned the lower half of his face. One of his armos was obviously mechanical as well, without any syn-flesh to cover it.

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"]@[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Texam Halion"]

Texam Halion

T
Texam ordered a simple light ale. She wasn't in the mood to be drunk tonight. She nodded once when the man talked to her. She only ever felt in the mood to do anything party-like when she was with her vod. Then, another man came up to them. And he spoke..... Madalorian? Texam was slightly interested in that. She responded to the man in her native tongue. "Nayc. Mhi shi johaa'ir bal pirur." And then, a third man came up to them. The strangest thing was the fact that they all looked incredibly similar. But then again, they were clones. When he asked for her name, she blinked. "To you, it's Texam." Only her vod could call her Tex.

Translation: "No. We're just talking and drinking."

@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @CC-420 "Doc" @[member="Thrasher CC-314"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

Calico raised a brow at the blond woman. A tinge of amusement laced his tone as he clipped Doc heavy on the shoulder. "Gedet'ye ne shukur kaysh. Kaysh landuur." Calico shot big; clearly impressed-to a point. The Commander turned to leave, but then there was Galaar, and more importantly, Galaar's strill.

Kriff.

The Strill hopped up on Calico's leg, sniffing at the slightly dirtied pants. "Oy, call off your attack dog di'kut." He grumbled toward Galaar, nudging the Strill off. The club music died down a bit, but people were still up and about, still doing stupid things.

Enjoy yourself for a minute.

"Enjoy yourselves lads." He grunted, pushing past Galaar in a brotherly sort of way. He gave Sawtooth a short nod, opting to leave him and his poor victim alone. It was only Canal that stopped him on his way to the bar.

"What in Corellia's nine hells are you doing chakaar?"

@[member="Texam Halion"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @[member="CC-117 Canal"]

(Translation: Don't break him. He's fragile.)

Thrasher CC-314

T
Thrasher smirked a bit when one of the clone brothers asked her a flirtatious question. She wasn't used to that kind of thing. "Actually, I am a new recruit. CC-314. Thrasher, if you like." She held out her hand to shake. She didn't normally go to party places like this, at least not without her sisters. She was attempting to be sociable, but she wasn't very good at it...
@[member="Commander Calico CC-247"] @[member="Galaar CC-252"] @CC-420 "Doc" @[member="CC-117 Canal"] @[member="CC-325 Sawtooth"] @[member="Texam Halion"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom