Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Law and Order [Republic Remnant Dominion of the Nar Haaska Hex]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jekTxx76drA​
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Objective: Wow, seriously? I was PAID for this. Jeez. Well, at least I get to kill some people.
With: Some other dudes hired for the same thing, execution of slaves that make trouble.
"Wow, the Hutts hire me to sit around all day. What the literal feth. I was hired to kill, I should get to kill, when I like, how I like. I've only gotten to kill one slave, and that was because he pissed on me when I was going to feed him. To be honest, I don't give a crap what the Hutts think. In fact, if they knew I was a Sith, they would let me do what I want. But no, I guess I have to not reveal that I could pick one of the up and throw them a mile (although it is tempting). Anyways, what's with the other dudes they hired. A nasty looking Chiss and a Dressellian that reeked of bantha dung. Man, I hate mercs. You know what..."

Caecillus ignited the copper blade that he hid in his belt. He quickly cut down the other two mercs. He then noticed a third one, in the corner of the room. "Man, I hated those guys!" He could tell that the human mercenary saw the blood lust in his eyes. Caecillus pounced and cut the man's hand off. "If you don't bleed out, you can warn the Hutts. Either that, or you can seek medical attention. Either way, you lose in some way, because the Hutts will hunt you down if you live." Caecillus knew he was being cruel, but he enjoyed the feeling of hurting others. He saw the human flee the room, and immediately headed for the prison block where the slaves were kept. There were two separate blocks. He decided to take the left, because it wasn't right (he loved entertaining himself). Caecillus went to each cell and murdered the slaves in each of them. "The Hutt's won't hire me again." he inquired.

When Caecillus finished mopping the living souls out of the cell block, he decided to force shock some of their bodies. He loved torture. He lived for it, in fact. Just then he heard noises coming from the other cell block. He threw the bodies to the side with the force, then decided to investigate. He walked into the rook collecting the cell blocks, where he was originally. He saw the door open. "Halt!", he yelled. When the door opened, he saw two figures: both with lightsabers in hand. He screamed, then lunged and struck.

[member="Cedric Grayson"]
[member="Alyson Halle"]

Objective B​
With: [member="Cedric Grayson"]​
Foe: [member="Darth Nius"]​
Nearby: [member="Norrin Fisck"], [member="Iona Immarya"] [member="Belizarius Krusi"] [member=BD-57]​

Alyson was not too exerted from that show. She could push herself much harder if she wanted to. Cedric asked about the 501st. They were good men, sadly they had been without a leader for too long.

"They are safe on Merides, as regards to the battle I do not know the outcome, I barely escaped alive." She said "Now we should be..." She started to say before she sensed a change in the force.

She didn't even have to think, she moved to deflect the oncoming Sith's strike. How could she not have sensed this man before? She was aware of every soul in that building yet she somehow missed the Sith sitting in the next room over. She could not understand how, but that mattered little now, she had to stop this man. She could sense the bloodlust in his aura, he killed for the pleasure of it. SIckening. Killing was a means to an end not an end in and of itself. This man apparently had not received the memo.

Alyson used the mans lunging attack to force him off to her right side, she then allowed the mans own inertia to place her in an advantageous position behind him to his left shoulder. She then swung the blade around from her deflection, coming up for an underhanded strike across his back. Hopefully Cedric would be able to seal the deal in case her strike did not connect.

Norrin Fisck

N
Objective: Cause Trouble

Repubelick.gif
"I-" the man started to say before he looked at the guards.

That was the cue Norrin was waiting for as he leveled his Pistol over to his left without looking and firing a shot that knocked the blaster out of one of the guards hands. People started really scattering as blaster fire started to fly from the guards, who were trying, rather unsuccessfully, to cut him down. Paid or not, they weren't the best shots. Still, at close range they were dangerous. He used a protective shield of the Force to cover himself as he strafed to his right and fire another shot, knocking another gun away and leaving a guard with a stunned, unusable hand. Realistically they were all criminals that, when this was over, would end up in jail. He didn't need to kill them considering that fact.

Somewhere nearby he felt a darkside presence and two lighter presences. Probably a couple more Republic Jedi working the case, as it were. The darkside presence was unexpected, but he figured they could handle it. He ducked behind an overturned cart and removed his now empty clip, since he'd finished knocking more guns away as he moved, and slammed a new one into the pistol before reaching for his revolver and drawing it. Sure, he didn't particularly feel inclined to go blasting away with the Purifier at the moment, but best to have it out if there were going to be darksiders in the vicinity.

"Just like back home," he said to himself as he rolled his toothpick to the other side of his mouth. "Save for the fact that these aren't Morellian's and it's not a spice trade."

He shrugged and then rolled away as a grenade exploded near to where he'd been hiding out. They were really starting to get aggressive. He figured he didn't have much time left in the whole not killing meter. To swing things into his favor, he targeted the locks on the slave cages with the Purifier and fired shots which shattered several of them. Hard to stand up to shots that powerful. It freed many of the slaves to grab some of the lost blasters and join in on the fighting. He still had to deal with people trying to kill him though, and as he fired another slug, he made his first kill, the bullet lancing through a visor and into the left eye of a Mirialan with long dredds. Norrin muttered something about going swiftly into the Force and then moved on, dancing his way among the stalls and firing when he needed to.

"Definitely worse than the spice traders."

[member="Belizarius Krusi"] [member="Cedric Grayson"] [member="Alyson Halle"] [member="BD-57"] [member="Thaaros Klopp"] [member="Iona Immarya"]

With: [member="Alyson Halle"]

Relatively Same Area: [member="Belizarius Krusi"], [member="BD-57"], [member="Iona Immarya"], [member="Norrin Fisck"]

Enemy: [member="Darth Nius"]

A different beast had made its way out onto the cell blocks. Its presence was quite unlike those of the prisoners and guardsmen; it carried a sinister tone that bespoke of chaos yet to be unleashed. Behind this malignant spirit stretched a trail of cadavers and broken souls; each was the victim of a cruelty unique to sentient creatures. Evil was beyond the capacity of lower life forms; only man and his constituents could truly revel in it. Even still, Cedric knew that the creature approaching was as much a beast as it was a man.

The flash of crimson was Cedric's only warning before the beast was upon them. His own weapon spun in a blue arc to deflect the blade, though he took a step behind to give Alyson the primary positioning in the fight. The ferocity with which his assailant charged had left him unable to prepare a proper defense with his precognition; instead, Cedric fell back slowly, his blade clashing with that of the attacker's sporadically.

The force with which the attacker landed sent Cedric tripping back. He managed to right himself before he fell, though Alyson was left alone with the attacker for the moment.

"We're far from Sith space - why are you attacking us?" Cedric asked as he stepped forward to prepare a strike.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94bGzWyHbu0​
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Caecillus already liked the girl. She knew the right way to fight. What she didn't know was that he was literally unpredictable. Instead of choosing normal actions in a fight, he force pushed himself to the ground, force pushed himself to start rolling across the room, and then force pushed the ground, landing on his feet. Now he knew they didn't predict that. He didn't even predict it. He just acted. "How'd you like that!?!" He yelled to his opponents. He knew that both of them were probably just as versed in combat as himself, so he didn't want to risk lunging again. He took a slightly defensive stance, and waited to see if they would attack. They didn't.​
Caecillus didn't particularly like the man. He fell on his bottom as if he was as weak as an infant. After he fell, he yelled at Caecillus, "We're far from Sith space - why are you attacking us?" Caecillus responded "Why shouldn't I attack you?" Caecillus realized this man was a slave that was being freed. "First off, you're a slave. I was hired to kill disobedient slaves. Second, I just like the smell of fresh blood. That means I'm supposed to, and I want to kill you. That's why I'm attacking you so far away from Sith space. I also frankly don't give a feth how far away we are away from Sith space, I kill if I want."
Caecillus had an amusing and gory thought. "Now, I'll tell you what, Jedi. If..." he began rummaging through his pant pockets. "...... if you ... eat... this!" he pulls out a lightly burnt human finger. "....I'll let you both go without a fight. If you don't, well, the Hutts are already sending people over because I killed half of there slaves. That means you'll both be weakened by the time they get here, and you'll be captured. So, uh, how tasty does this finger look?"
He pockets the finger. "You seriously think I'm that crazy? I wouldn't do that!" He then slowly approaches Alyson, taking an offensive stance.​
[member="Alyson Halle"]

Objective B​
With: [member="Cedric Grayson"]​
Foe: [member="Darth Nius"]​
Nearby: [member="Norrin Fisck"], [member="Iona Immarya"] [member="Belizarius Krusi"] [member=BD-57]​

This man had an interesting way of fighting. He seemed to like quick dashes and fanciful flourishes. She was well trained in classical longsword fighting, she knew her way around a blade. Fighting like that was extremely pragmatic, there were no fancy dodges, spins or "Falling Avalanches." It was an art-form, elegant and graceful. The way this man fought was wild and unpredictable. However she cared less about his fighting and more about his strange monologue. She knew a few sith, none of them were like this man.

The sith she knew all had a reason to do what they did. They were not evil for evil's sake, and while their methods were misguided often times their reasons were not. Some craved knowledge, and being fed up with the limitations of the light side they turned to the dark, to become unrestricted in their search on knowledge. Some saw the light as unable to hold order properly, so they turned to the dark to maintain it. Some just wanted revenge for wrongs that were done to them, and the dark side provided that in ample quantities. They all at the very least had some degree of honor. Some code besides just senseless evil. This man did not. He killed for the sake of it.

His fancy theatrics and monologue gave Alyson a perfect opportunity to do something. She slowly started drawing force energy into herself, hoping that the mans blood rage and talkativness would give her the time to pull it off. The force flowed into her body, building up to be stronger and stronger. By the time the man finished his monologue it was too late.

"The time for talk is over." She said.

Suddenly there was a loud crack, almost like a gunshot but louder, and a bolt of high pressure air shot its way across from her position over at the Sith. This would be enough to break a mere man's spine, this was no mere man, but it would still hit like a truck. The sound it made was monstrous, and could probably be heard for a very long ways. She then entered a defensive stance in case he came back for more.

With: [member="Alyson Halle"]

Relatively Same Area: [member="Belizarius Krusi"], [member="BD-57"], [member="Iona Immarya"], [member="Norrin Fisck"]

Enemy: [member="Darth Nius"]

Well...it made sense.

"Unappetizing," Cedric replied with obvious disgust. the expression with which he regarded their assailant was that of stone. Whatever he might have felt about the situation was hidden behind the veneer of calm that Cedric had honed within himself over a lifetime. There was little that could bring him out of balance once he'd chosen to find it.

Still, as Cedric slowly circled around the two combatants, he found himself uneasy. The wanton tossing of human body parts was just the slightest bit disturbing, even if he'd grown accustomed to the scent of blood and the sights of carnage. Daring not to interfere until the right moment struck, Cedric watched the brief confrontation like a student picking apart a lecture. He knew the way Alyson fought - the woman had been one of his greatest allies in times past - but the assailant was a mystery.

Well, mostly.

Need to deal with this quickly before reinforcements arrive. How is the Republic doing?

A sound not unlike that of a shotgun blast shook the room down to its very foundations. Cedric felt it as much as he heard it; the sound traveled through the soles of his feet and jarred his bones. Though fazed for a moment, the Jedi Knight did not hesitate to capitalize on Alyson's desperate move.

One moment he was far from the fight, the next in the thick of it. His connection to the empyrean had not faded in his captivity; it was little more than a brief expression of telekinetic force to send him hurtling toward the Sith with a single leap.

Cedric was silent as he fell toward the man like a human cannonball, his lightsaber arcing downward in a two handed attempt to carve the Sith in two neat pieces from the shoulder to the hip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqnC54vbUbU​
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Caecillus knew something was bound to happen. He underestimated the power of both of these Jedi. After Caecillus finished with the whole "finger" thing a bolt of energy immediately shot at him. This was something you can't just dodge. He braced for impact and was smashed against the wall. He nearly passed out, and then the male Jedi decided to do a heavy jump-slash type move. Now that was something he could have taken advantage of. Jump and slash was the worst tactic in the galaxy. He was to phased to attach, so he easily dodged it by moving rolling to the side and taking a defensive stance. "So you guys are here to free slaves, huh?" he said while charging at the woman, still keeping a defensive stance and dominant posture.

Caecillus then spun to the right and decided to attack the man, instead. This brief chain of events, at least he hoped, caught them off guard. Keeping the woman to his front at all times, he then engaged the man in some good ole fashion Shii-Cho. He loved switching things up sometimes. "So I heard her call you Cedric. Hey Cedric..." while still fighting him off "If I lose... I'll still hunt you down." He realized he had let the female Jedi behind himself. before allowing her the chance to strike, he force jumped to his left. Then turning towards the two Jedi, he took a defensive stance. "You know the Hutts will be here any moment, right?

[member="Alyson Halle"]

The shockwave from her own attack shook the room to the core. Alyson lost her balance just from the force of the air flying away from her. Tha ttack hit him like a truck, just as intended, however he was able to quickly use the force to push himself through the pain and immediately charged straight back at her. This put her in a precarious situation, causing her to trip over her feet and fall over to the ground briefly. Cedric leaping attack seemed to have missed. This would make things more difficult, that was for certain.

She quickly righted herself as the man went over striking at Cedric. The man seemed to have switched up his fighting style significantly in order to confuse their senses and force them to change their strategies. Interesting tactic. This man seemed to pride himself as being a loose canon, he goes by no rules. This man emanated a feeling of pride whenever he spoke, he took great pleasure in violence. The thrill of battle was something all soldiers had to deal with, the best controlled it, using it for their own gain while still remaining themselves. They use the benefits of the adrenaline and conflict without letting it overtake them. This man seemed to let the thrill take over completely, and it had a strange effect on how he acted.

She could not check if the strike against Cedric hit, but she did hear the sith say that he would hunt Cedric down. Cedric was hunted by many. For every ally he had he had 3 enemies, for every one who respected the man 5 despised him. He was among a special cadre of controversial individuals. Another hunter changed little for his general situation.

It seemed the man in his hubris had left himself open from behind. However he quickly closed the opening before she was able to regain her bearings. He mentioned the hutts, those crime lords were probably responsible for this. She merely kept the man to her front, waiting for the next bout to begin.

[member="Darth Nius"]

Primary Objective: Seize control of the planet from the Hutts
Secondary Objective: Capture the Hutts in charge
Tertiary Objective: Shadow business....move along!

Kian had been at the cantina only briefly, and had moved on toward the primary and secondary objectives. According to the Reports coming in from Gnost, the Republic Remnant under the command of [member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"] had already neutralized the leaders of the Hutts within the city. It was now of vital importance that the Hutts themselves be taken into custody. Kian was sure that the military was poised to strike, but he had no intentions of going in the front door.

"[member="Sav Elko"]" Kian called over a secure com-link. Kian had felt the presence of the Jedi and knew it to be her by the reports coming in from Gnost. "If you'd like to help me crash the party, simply indicate so and Gnost will send you the coordinates of our entry point."

Kian closed down the com-link after sending out the message and pulled his cowl further over his head. Relying on the force to aid in his stealth, Kian moved from alleyway to alleyway enroute to the Hutts palace. The reconnaissance work by the military had lead to the acquisition of a blueprint from which to base his entry point off of and on the western edge of the complex there was a lovely garbage compactor tube from which to enter the facility.

Jedi surely lived glamorous lives....

[member="Alyson Halle"], [member="Darth Nius"]

"Hello," the Jedi Knight replied coldly. His blade struggled to meet that of his attacker, Had he been healthy, Cedric had little doubt as to his ability to handle this opponent. As things were, he became increasingly aware that there was no way he was going to win this conflict via conventional means.

Not one to have love for any one particular form of combat, Cedric matched the ferocity of his foe with detached, calculated strikes. Such might heave been enough, had it been another time. As things were, Cedric could only buy himself a few spare moments to prepare for a final hail mary.

The flash of crimson passed closer than it ever had before, and Cedric's own weapon died with the strike. Sparks bristled off of the damaged hilt, the exposed crystal having been shattered by the blow. The broken weapon fell in charred pieces at Cedric's feet.

The assailant fell back. Cedric immersed himself within the empyrean.

Free from the pressures of combat, the Jedi Knight extended an outstretched palm toward the Sith. His focus shifted toward the minuscule; it honed in on the very cells that made up the attacker's flesh. Then with the same gentle coaxing a healer might have encouraged life to grow, Cedric willed it to be undone. Cells along the Sith's right arm, Cedric's focus of attack, would likely die en-masse in a manner similar to rapid aging were the knight allowed to continue unmolested.

"You've got it backward," calloused fingers flexed as Cedric channeled the empyrean's power, "It's you that are the prey; I am your hunter."

Zek Koth

Z
1a21d6f78d40d4fb4751d391f97d462e-dc2rwlg.png
Spectre Squadron​
Allies: [member="Kasari Xesh"]​

Repubelick.gif

Zek flipped his fighter around and dove down beneath where Kasari was flying. Since everyone was now solo, hedidnt have to express to her where he was going, but also he needed to concentrate on taking care of some business, as it were. Down beneath the enemy vessel he went, dodging the few sporadic shots that were aimed at him. A quick focus told him where the bridge was based on numbers of crew. That would make a good target.

Flying back around the ship he fired off two final torpedoes at the bridge location. One smashed into the ships shield, but the other lanced through it and obliterated the bridge, leaving the ship dead in the water. The others had managed to neutralize the rest of the Force by this point so he put in a call to each to proceed on to their target world of Tisht. Once he felt each one depart, he departed as well.

They would find Tisht largely unprotected. The Hutts were too confident of their trap forces. As it would turn out the world was one of their banking world's. By capturing it, the Republic gained a huge amount of liquid assets that would help them to facilitate their military forces expansion, and help to take care of public services for the Republic. Zek didn't particularly care what it was used for, he was just glad to feel mellowed out by the fighting. He didn't need any spice for once.

Objective Two: Security Sector 4

2dugye.jpg

Slicing turrents: D6, rolled 6
Sabotage communications: D6, Rolled 4
Planting explosives effectively: D6, roll 3

Belizarius had been hard at work slicing into the slave markets security system, his first job was to try to deactivate the turrents. He was in luck since the security for these was remarkably easy to get into which allowed him to start reprograming them entirely. He used a manifest of the staff for the slave market and merged it with it's targeting protocol meaning when he pressed the button the turrents would start firing on slave market staff which would greatly help the slaves in taking this facility.

His next attack was on the facilities communications, their ability to call for resources had to be dealt a blow. He managed to get into communications but he quickly realized he would only be able to switch them off temporarily and they would be up after about an hour. This should hopefully be enough time to do the damage needed but he couldn't get anymore time.

Planting the detonators took him some time and Belizarius couldn't quite tell effectively weak spots in the building. He finished up planting them but at best it would cause a minor distraction for the immediate guards and not much more. This would have to do since he had already spent far more time in this building than he originally wanted. He looked towards Varess who had been keeping watch this entire time. "You need to come with me, stay close and I will make sure you're safe" his main goal at this point was returning back to the ship and getting ready to strike. Probably change back into his Jedi gear and prepare for when the fighting starts.

"Can I come with you?" The girl said in all sincerity, she was obviously crying and her thoughts for what happened after today were obviously weighing hard on her mind "my line of work is pretty dangerous, I can take you to Cioma which is the Republic capital and maybe I can find some work for you" she gave a sad look at this but still gave a thankful smile. The Jedi gestured her to follow him and they walked out together with the guards still fighting on the ground, they were quite bloodied at this point. It was time to prepare for a fight.

[member="BD-57"] [member="Iona Immarya"] [member="Thaaros Klopp"]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6RbNhmmpRo​
Now this was something Nius hadn't prepared himself for. Some weird flesh eating force power? What the absolute feth. He did the only thing he could think up at the moment, he sheathed his lightsaber, held out both hands, and unleashed an unstoppable torrent of force lightning from his hands. He loved the power and energy he felt when he used this power. He loved the sheer damage leaving his hands and entering the body of his opponent, although his hand still felt horrid. He could feel the life ebb out of him at this point. "I'll kill him then you, if you don't leave now!" He told the woman jedi, who he had not accidentally heard the name of. He's going to die soon, so make your choice!​
"Wow", he thought. This was probably the most skilled Jedi he had ever faced off against, and he was about to end his life. He just couldn't do that. He let go of his torrent. "I'm not going to kill him." He suprised himself, actually wanting an adversary this powerful. "So you know who to track down, my name is Caecillus Verd, also known as Darth Nius. Go ahead, I dare you to hunt me."

[member="Alyson Halle"]

Cedric lost the weapon she had retrieved for him to the mans strikes, but it did not matter to her, she would much rather lose the sword than the man at any rate. However Cedric did something she had never seen him do, he placed a hand on the man, and almost like magic his arm fell to decay, aging rapidly, like healing magic turned against the subject, instead of creating life, it destroyed it, and it destroyed it with impunity. It was unlike anything she had seen before, and Cedric was the last person she expected that sort of power from.

The man then moved to disengage from the duel, apparently the two men coming to at the very least an uneasy respect. The sith gave her his true name. On Merides it was a great honor to know an anonymous duelists true name, if two combatants shared names it showed a level of respect for the others skills. This man had a unique way of fighting, but that did not mean it was wrong

Caecillus Verd. This man was a Verd. She had heard of the Verds, they had a way of making their name known, constantly moving on and off the galactic stage. There were few families which could claim near ubiquity on the galactic stage, the Verds were one of them. She could not comprehend such impulsivity coming from a Verd, in her limited dealings with them they were all calm and collected individuals, who were willing to put aside personal differences for their own gain. However this one was different. He had a great amount of internalized issues, and it expressed itself through the dark side.

"Caecillus Verd, I am Alyson Halle, you have impressed me with your skills, this is why I share with you my name. I shall be going now, until we meet again." She said.

And just like that she ran for the door, expecting that Cedric would be close behind her, or at least following, it seems the republic was wrapping up outside. Good. It was about time that things improved for the people of this world.

[member="Darth Nius"]

The bout of lightning crackled along Cedric's pale flesh. The scorching forked tongue of each bolt seared the knight's skin and sent spasms of pain ripping through his body. All the while, Cedric retained his focus. The light enveloped him like a warm embrace, easing the terrible pain that wracked his limbs, and giving him a peace of mind one would never expect from a man on the bridge of death.

The torrent of electricity ceased. The Sith fell back, clearly wounded, but most certainly not bested. He felt the need to share his name and titles, all things Cedric had only the slightest of passing interest in. Even still, the danger this individual presented, and the possibility that he might return in the future, had Cedric file the name away for later.

Part of him knew that if he gave into the abyss, he could end this threat right now. It would be nothing more than a simple acknowledgement of the power such darker shades of the empyrean promised, but it was corrupting. Stopping this individual was paramount; ending his life was justified. Doing so at the cost of Cedric's soul was not.

It was fortunate that the squad of Republic soldiers barged into the room then, blasters spouting deadly bolts in the Sith's direction. It was all Cedric could do to wave his rescuers on before he collapsed into the comfortable nothingness of the void.

[member="Alyson Halle"], [member="Darth Nius"]

OBJECTIVE THREE
Spectre Squadron
Allies: [member="Zek Koth"]
2dugye.jpg

Understood, Spectre One. I see 'em. She thought back.

The Red Sith manuevered her fighter into evasive movements. Sure enough, the Huttese corvette was tight on her rear. She growled in frustratio n before, diving down and looping herself back behind her aggressor. She took a couple of sweeps to lay a few shots at its thrusters to cripple it.

Do me a favor and watch my rear. She said, if a bit cheekily.

She then focused her sights on the interdictors. The bigger prey, and the more dangerous of the Hutt fleet. She began doing sweeps across their territory, firing shots towards their cannons. Removing the fangs of the tiger, as it were. It was not long before she found her weapons needing a cooldown. She saw Spook step in and take their opposition as she had them distracted. She physically laughed in her cockpit with a sense of exhilaration.

Good shooting, Spook! En route to Tisht with the rest of you. She thought as she started to form up with the rest of her squadron.

Objective One: Arrest the Hutts​
Allies: [member="Kian Karr"], [member="Sav Elko"]

2dugye.jpg
Blaster Fire rang out in the streets of the outskirts of the Nal Haaska, outside of a rather clean mansion in the better part of the town, several Police Speeders were parked outside. On the opposite side of the speeders of facing away from the large well cleaned house, were a small army of Republic Soldiers, they were exchanging weapons fire with the occupants inside the house. Jaster stood up from behind the speeder and fired his weapon, he and his men were able to track down the leader of the Slave Trade that was rampant in the outer rim. However, it would seem that the individuals in question were not willing to come without question. He did not know why, he heard Republic Prison Barges were very lovely this time of year. He fired his Blaster Pistol at the windows of the house, each shot was assisted by his helmets aim assist. Several shots were fired from the Blaster Revolver, several voices yelled out from within the building and less noise was coming from within. Standing there he was stuck by a stray bolt to the left shoulder and his armor absorbed most of the energy, the rest hit his shoulder but he increased the injection of Kolto into his bloodstream. Republic Soldiers split from the Speeders protection and raced to the House, once inside they apprehended or incapacitated their ability to fight. Room by room. the soldiers and their officers searched the building for those in charge and for the Hutt in Charge, Goba.

"General, the Hutt is no where to be found here," the sound of hallway blaster fire could be heard in the distance as Jaster walked through the now blow open front door. "It seems some speeders and a Hovercart were taken out the back, shall we follow."

Jaster was about to speak when a blaster bolt struck the trooper right in the back of the helmet. If they let the soldiers follow, many of the Hutts guards here would escape and thus only cause more trouble in the long run. He fired back at the man on the high balcony and watched him fall to the floor 2 stories down. He would be unable to capture the Hutt this time, hopefully someone else could. "This is General Awaud, suspect Goba the Hutt is on the run and attempting to escape down sector 32 Foxtrot, anyone out there, please lend assistance in capturing the Individual at large, suspect is armed and dangerous."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom