Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game Last to post wins.

Well guess it can? my calling? I question it. maybe this is not what i want? I learned of my force ability's later in life. I wanted revenge on those who had killed my family. i went to the Jed and learned to change myself. Then i wanted to make a difference in the Galaxy. start something big. But now? What if what i want is not to get praise from those higher then me? Stop being known as the padawan to that well known Jedi and get my own respect. Return to that little scrap that led me into learning about the force.

Anyways i just need to ignore the thoughts. Its just a lapse in judgment. After all im a good girl.

Barbie Barnabas

Pirate Queen from the Wild of Space
I didn't think you weren't. But I'm not one to judge..hate judging, as you can see when I have to rate fellow spammers in these games. i never rate.

Anyway, can't help but feel you are second guessing yourself. Never..ever do that or hint that to anyone, including me that you are unsure.
Like..
Well come on...who really is?
Look, I may look, sound and certainly bull shiet that I know exactly what I am doing...but honestly? I haven't a goddamn clue.

~sigh~
repeat this to anyone and I will not help you with your hair when you should graduate from that jedi school.

Confidence. It's all about perceptions, Rose Ann Lovely Rose Ann Lovely :p

I have to keep up my image! what would i do with out it?
plenty of us bluff or way through life. Dont look down on your self for it. Sometimes a bluff will make the other fold a good hand.

(She went to Jed! But whos Jed?)

Barbie Barnabas

Data base shows a Jed... a Jed Lonestar, but that's not what you meant though.
Although I do like that you play on words. It makes you a fun character to interact with.

The majority who visit these games don't put much effort into spamming. To them, it's just post counts.
But spamming can be an art. I'm meaning like creative writing, but in short skits...rehearsals...bloopers even :D

Anywho, it's just as fun to spam as it is writing sometimes. Both need some imagination. That is if you are not like the former ones I mentioned that put no effort at all into spamming at all. ;)

Barbie Barnabas

lol...DON'T DO THAT!
Don't post videos as I get easily pulled in. After the tennis match I went on to see how to cook different breakfast recipes using eggs and tomatoes. It was difficult to pull away, but I managed to do so after the third one completed.

Anywho..where was I?

Oh yes.
Are you sure you two are using the 'sus' right?

You think my shite posting is good? Lord have i have a treat then lmao. finding our roses previous masters name will trigger me putting in his bio so i can use him through him you can learn a tiny bit more of roses past letting you really know about Zizi or Lydia Whitewalker who is currently dead. after bringing this up to rose ever you will learn of another named Razi. then there will be a new character that was adopted after his family death. Riza has the possibility of killing roses master or becoming a bounty hunter like his mother was. if her previous master still lives by roses 110 birthday she will be killed by his hands though not willingly. bringing my story almost to the end of its arc as her old master decides he just wants to live a humble life now. if he does die rose will live on till she is killed or old age.

This can change due to interactions with others like if Rose became a sith her old master would not kill her. ¯\(ツ)

If no one finds out his name then rose will just vibe. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)

Last edited:

Barbie Barnabas

Uhm...Ok, just give me a moment to check the translation... :)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You think my shite posting is good? Lord have I have a treat then. lmao. Finding our Rose's previous master's name will trigger me putting in his bio. so i can use him. Through him you can learn a tiny bit more of Rose's past, letting you really know about Zizi or Lydia Whitewalker, who is currently dead. After bringing this up to rose, ever you will learn of another named Razi. Then there will be a new character that was adopted after his family's death. Riza has the possibility of killing Rose's master or becoming a bounty hunter like his mother was. If her previous master still lives by Rose's 110 birthday, she will be killed by his hands, though not willingly. Bringing my story almost to the end of its arc as her old master decides he just wants to live a humble life now. If he does die, Rose will live on till she is killed or of old age.

This can change due to interactions with others. Like if Rose became a sith, her old master would not kill her. ¯\(ツ)

If no one finds out his name then rose will just vibe. (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *ヽ(◕ヮ◕ヽ)
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ah, I got it. :D

That is a wonderful plan for a story arc. But I don't like the idea of Rose aging. Her awesome blazing hair will die down to a smoldering frizz, not to mention turn to grey ash. :(
No no no...Rose must not age away to a ripe old prune. NO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom