Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Known Owners of Canon Items

Name of Item: Embrace of Pain
Link to Thread/How it was obtained: [x]
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Obtained from Quest by Darth Venefica and Seras Goto in progress

Name of Item: Essence Stealer
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Obtained from Quest Darth Venefica and Seras Goto in progress

Name of Item: Soul stealer
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Obtained from Quest by Seras Goto in progress

Seras Goto said:
Name of Item: Embrace of Pain
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Obtained from Quest by Darth Venefica and Seras Goto in progress
Have fun, we only have a few thousand of these on Selvaris. I save my time in the embrace for those really stressful days. Gets all the knots out of the muscles I find.

I will look into the link, but [member="Damien Daemon"] has Kalligs Scorching saber. Has for a while, but Jon must have missed my post when I put it in the other thread!

Name of Item: Kalligs Scorching Lightsaber
Link to Thread/How it was obtained:Odium's Auction
Any Misc Comments/Related Information:​ It was during a time when all of my characters were some of the most over powered on the site. I do not role play the same, but I do counter in past threads to my current. Thus Damien does still have the saber.​

[member="Cira"]

The Admiralty
Codex Judge
[member="Razor Shot"]

It honestly doesn't really matter if something is destroyed in canon or not. We are on a creative writing board so the only limit is your imagination, maybe it got remade, repaired or seeing as this board dabbles in everything from time travel to getting transported to the Netherworld instantaneously... well. Imagination is really your only limit.

[member="Jared Ovmar"]
True enough. Though from past experiences, items that were destroyed are to remain destroyed. A while ago someome told me not to attempt to capture an item that had been wasted, saying its status is canon and should remain as such.

Than again, I should have thought more before posting that. In the recent times on the site the entirety of the unspoken rules have been either bent or broken, so nearly anything is fair game.

Change comes with the times I guess. Either way it doesn't pertain to me so I shouldn't have said anything.

Darth Carach said:
Name of Item: The Darkstaff
Link to Thread/How it was obtained: Carach and Adekos stumble upon a secretive Jedi Sect, Adekos recovers the Darzu Holocron while Carach stumbles upon the mythical Darkstaff.
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Obtained with the last owner's permission.
Not sure if we're talking about the same thing, but...

The Belia Darzu Holocron, was recovered from a mysterious vault ship by Siobhan Kerrigan, and sold to the Republic Jedi Order via Phylis Alince.In keeping with security protocols, they are stored and/or analyzed separately. It is stored extragalactically under Red level security, hidden from the Force and all sensors.

"Red Level items are top-tier Dark-side artefacts, with containment measures to match. The full details of their security arrangements are Grandmaster's-eyes-only. Red Level items are encased in solid nullification resin and kept in company with taozin amulets, in order to prevent any attempts at Force tracking by whatever means."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom