Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Last Known Owners of Canon Items

Item Being Hunted: Qui-Gon Jinn's lightsaber
Misc Comments/Information: Just about finished. Gherron's got OOC things to take care of and hasn't been on for a while.
Thread officially finished
[member="Cira"]​
Name of Item: Qui-Gon Jinn's lightsaber​
Misc Comments/Information: Cleaned up and now carried alongside Nef's other main weapons​

Name of Item:
Link to Thread/How it was obtained:
Any Misc Comments/Related Information:
Taken by Covenant of the Black Rose
Name of Item:
Recovered by the Covenant of the Black Rose at Al-Khali
Name of Item:
Stolen by Darth Praelior during Invasion of Kashyyyk
Name of Item:
Stolen by Darth Praelior with Sanya

Name of Item: Sylvar's Robe
Link to Thread/How it was obtained: The Sky Temple
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Found on an ancient sacrificial alter in the Dark World

Name of Item: Allya's Redemption
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Found in an ancient vault in the Dark World by Quenladose

Name of Item: Allya's Exile
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Found in an ancient vault in the Dark World by Quenladose

Name of Item: Cunning of Tyranus
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: Found in an ancient case in the Dark World by Junko Ike
[member="Cira"]

[member="Lord Ajihad"] I don't know, I don't know the thread where it happened either. I''d recommend doing some investigation threads to learn what happened and if you tag [member="John"] Harrison there should be a way to find him.

[member="Orihime Ike"]

I was planning to do just that, except it seems that he simply doesn't exist (unless he changed his name, which is a possibility.) Like when you tried to tag him, it didn't work.

[member="Cira"]

I think you missed these two. Copied and pasted here for your convenience.

Artifacts:

Name of Item: The Sith Abattar
Link to Thread/How it was obtained: What's That Coming Over the Hill (OS Dominion of Gratos) now complete
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: As of the ending of the Dominion, the Abattar is in Sage Bane's hands

Misc:

Name of Item: A painting called Alderaan Refugees
Link to Thread/How it was obtained: Stolen from a Mindabaal palace by Sage Bane in this thread
Any Misc Comments/Related Information: NA

Lady Exedō said:
[member="Sage Bane"] the abatter is likely because Rave gave it to several people.

Fringe Treasure Hunt

Shinju got to the east catacombs prison and found it. I believe one was also given to Jared and Jacen
Thanks for the link. It wasn't on Cira's original list so I figured the Abattar was fair game. If it belongs to someone else, I'm happy to edit my thread to give Sage a different artifact.

However, you make it sound like there was more than one. Although in the Wookiepedia entry there is only one listed.

If we're not going by Wookiepedia, and there is more than one of these out there, then I'm assuming that Sage can keep his?

[member="Cira"] Could I get a confirmation?

[member="Sage Bane"]

There are more than one after Rave Merrill crafted her own and she sold them to the public. It would not be out of line to suggest there are more than one. She even links it in her inventory to the wiki page.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/55707-akure-executive-leatherworks/

Ostanes said:
Sith Abattar - 10,000,000cr Genuine translation amulets, exclusive to AEL. Communicate in virtually any language. Available in pendant, ring, brooch, bracelet or wristband. Usable by Force-sensitives only. Instruction manual included. AEL is not liable for death due to misuse.

And sorry about the painting i'll add it now!

Cira said:
[member="Sage Bane"]

There are more than one after Rave Merrill crafted her own and she sold them to the public. It would not be out of line to suggest there are more than one. She even links it in her inventory to the wiki page.

http://starwarsrp.net/topic/55707-akure-executive-leatherworks/

And sorry about the painting i'll add it now!
No worries!

Since there are more than one, would it be ok for Sage to keep his Abattar? His is supposed to be the one that was originally made by the exiled Jedi Sorzus Syn.

^
That

and yeah you have but I think mine is the original as it was stolen out of Rave's vault by the people we killed. Either way I don't think there is supposed to be a difference between them. Just means when Sage sits down to boast he found the super rare sith amulet... someone will point out they are on sale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom