Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Staff Large signatures disabled.

giphy.gif

So, any chance we could be a little more lenient on this, staff? This is even smaller than the OG restriction. I know because all my gifs were resized to fit the old restrictions plus my ranks, within the 5 image limit. And now my signature has been brutally cut off.

250px height wouldn't be too much, it shouldn't, it would cover the basic height of an average sig at 200px, plus the single line of ranks.

Pretty please with a cherry on top?

Easy for some to fix, but not those that don't have any knowledge on how to do to that. I don't even know what size mine is, other than it all being cut off now that I am finally on a laptop instead of my phone so I can actually see sigs...lol I love having the unique rank tags on the sigs and the bigger size (even on the old site), allowed for that including links. Why change it to smaller than the old site? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom